Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' (36489 Views)

Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / Nnamdi Kanu : Like MMM Like Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by IamWonderful: 6:46am On Aug 28, 2020
Sniper101:
One of the reasons why I dislike this deity of Biafrans a.k.a Nnamdi Coward...
...he's always equating himself with Christ and presenting himself as a god

Bros, you still remember the shortest verse in the Bible. Yeah?
I'm beginning to have a rethink that it must have happened as a result of this your Post.
That hunchback albino is simply delusional and fool of himself, well it is not his fault, it those that are following and worship him like god. blasphemous fool of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Fleshly:
Onye oshi. If you backout how are you going to get money to feed your family? Ekperimma muo!

You're selling your freedom.
Soon you'll start paying #5m when ever politicians found what you say or write as offensive.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Sardauna24(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Awaja(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2020
To be succinct,Nigerian govt have been doing things that will undermine our security later ,2009 killings gave birth to Boko haram,and the incessant extra judicial killings today may be a catalyst to another violent uprising tomorrow,why kill an unarmed youths just coz they believe in a course .
Another BH menace is loading if nothing concrete is done to stop this oppression.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by fabulous05(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2020
favor914:
Every generation will always come out with a delusional fool, Ojukwu did his thing and has departed, nothing is new under the sun.

It’s not about the fools that comes out with any generation, it’s about the ideology of wanting to leave. This ideology is so planted in the east, fools can easily be killed but not ideologies

Believe that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Ojiofor: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2020
Excuses:

These boys won't listen to you sir..!

I know they won't but I will continue telling them the truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2020
Charmingrascal:
He started the struggle in an unintelligent manner.

You don't beat a drum of war if you are not ready for battle.
He started an hate filled struggle, he poisoned the mind of his gullible followers and they also started hate filled campaign against other tribes and even their kinsmen who have diverse views from theirs.

He wasted the lives of many Igbo youths, he has forgotten that secession can't be achieved through violence and hate speech.

He should finish what he started, he shouldn't back out he should be liberal and diplomatic in his approach, instead of attacking Fulani today, Yoruba and Niger Deltans tommorow, he should convince and solicit for support.

Many people are tired of this union called Nigeria but you can't bully them into believing whatever ideology you have.

He should stop his media propaganda of making some Igbos believe he has genuine backing from Isreal, US and whatever Countries he always claims are supporting IPOB.

If he continues is hate filled campaign I am sorry to say that many lives will be wasted and we all know who will have the highest casualties.
You hit the nail on the head. This is what happens when you allow illiterates lead a struggle. They end up making a mess of it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by christlike31(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
Don't bark out our Igbo lord and savior

There's only one saviour - Jesus (Yehoshua ) Christ of Nazareth.

Once you declare another your saviour, your agitations become futile and none productive.

Of which it is where it is sure headed.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by proclinician: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2020
Charmingrascal:
He started the struggle in an unintelligent manner.

You don't beat a drum of war if you are not ready for battle.
He started an hate filled struggle, he poisoned the mind of his gullible followers and they also started hate filled campaign against other tribes and even their kinsmen who have diverse views from theirs.

He wasted the lives of many Igbo youths, he has forgotten that secession can't be achieved through violence and hate speech.

He should finish what he started, he shouldn't back out he should be liberal and diplomatic in his approach, instead of attacking Fulani today, Yoruba and Niger Deltans tommorow, he should convince and solicit for support.

Many people are tired of this union called Nigeria but you can't bully them into believing whatever ideology you have.

He should stop his media propaganda of making some Igbos believe he has genuine backing from Isreal, US and whatever Countries he always claims are supporting IPOB.

If he continues is hate filled campaign I am sorry to say that many lives will be wasted and we all know who will have the highest casualties.

You are very wrong. Biafra or the struggle for emancipation and self actualization is not a nnamdi KANU thing. It's a consciousness that resides in the heart of any Igbo man dead, alive, and unborn. I do not expect you to understand because u are of a shallow mind and you just exist without living and ready to swallow whatever your masters throw at you until your worthless life ends. For the igbos on the other hand it's not so. Right from 1967 till now the struggle has continued and will not end until Biafra is actualised. Let me bring to your notice that there's a difference between ideology and consciousness, I dont know the kind of education you acquired from the zoo, I don't know if you understand, but I'll live it at that. You say there will be killings and more killings, I do not expect a coward to say anything else and I do not see the point of your being alive at the moment when death stares at your face everyday. All around you, if SARS is not chasing a motorist for bribe and it runs into crowd and u die, or a Fulani terrorists supported by your govt butcher you and you still die, or boko haram, or even neck pain which the health institution can't treat, you die, or even unemployment and hunger you still die.

Biafra is not an ideology but a consciousness.
It's Biafra or nothing
Biafra forever
May God bless Biafra and Sink Nigeria even deeper than it has sunk.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by atakamus: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Maga. Nonsense guy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by TruthSpeaker: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Tonytonic:
it's because Jesus asked us Christian's to be like him.i know u like ur master the killer of the innocent

What quality of Jesus does Nnamdi Kanu possess? I pity his nasty blind followers.
Of course all lives matters but what is dead and buried is Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by OyinO: 12:51am On Aug 29, 2020
Tonytonic:
u see urself. God will heal ur madness

It's your Madness God will heal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Graysons: 1:04am On Aug 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Kuginzi: 7:05am On Aug 29, 2020
kingzizzy:

It never was about Nnamdi Kanu, its always been about those who are tired of one Nigeria
Ok, but in every struggle for Independence, there's always a Mandela who will head/& sacrifice his life for all the processes. So who can volunteer to sacrifice his life for the realization of Biafra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.