Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' (36486 Views)

Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / Nnamdi Kanu : Like MMM Like Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Kuginzi: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
kingzizzy:
The struggle for freedom is bigger than any one man. Igbo land must become an independent country from the failed British colonial experiment called Nigeria
Your leader Maazi Kanu has dumped u guys. I don't know where u guys will start from.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Area4Area: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
Charmingrascal:
He started the struggle in an unintelligent manner.

You don't beat a drum of war if you are not ready for battle.
He started an hate filled struggle, he poisoned the mind of his gullible followers and they also started hate filled campaign against other tribes and even their kinsmen who have diverse views from theirs.

He wasted the lives of many Igbo youths, he has forgotten that secession can't be achieved through violence and hate speech.

He should finish what he started, he shouldn't back out he should be liberal and diplomatic in his approach, instead of attacking Fulani today, Yoruba and Niger Deltans tommorow, he should convince and solicit for support.

Many people are tired of this union called Nigeria but you can't bully them into believing whatever ideology you have.

He should stop his media propaganda of making some Igbos believe he has genuine backing from Isreal, US and whatever Countries he always claims are supporting IPOB.

If he continues is hate filled campaign I am sorry to say that many lives will be wasted and we all know who will have the highest casualties.
You just said my mind

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fleshly:
Onye oshi. If you backout how are you going to get money to feed your family? Ekperimma muo!
Stop making fool of yourself in the public even at this your age
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Tflex01: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
goodnessme1:
We don't need any love from hateful people.

But i won't fold my hand and watch a lying ba$tad continue lying against my people.

Keep lying to your miserable self. You are pained because you wanted love that you don't give hahaha

Continue to choke on your hate. And always remember that two can play the game.

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by kingzizzy: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kuginzi:

Your leader Maazi Kanu has dumped u guys. I don't know where u guys will start from.

It never was about Nnamdi Kanu, its always been about those who are tired of one Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Uzomacharles: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
techmo:
grin

Scammer

Refund all Igbos donation you mismanaged and go,.
Jesus received no donation yet fed thousands, Nnamdi Kanu is Jobless yet thousands feed him and his family and sponsor his trips due to his lies

*Where are the Europeans Union Deligates
*Where are the Turkish Arm suppliers and diplomat
*Where are Isrealis, Mossad and Intelligence agency
*Where are the Trump and American Deligates

Did he scam you or your family?
Do you have proof?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by osusuallstars: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
NK
May God be your strength.
Nigeria is not worthy to be called a country .except those benefitting heavily .
All what I am today , I earned it the hard way .
No help, no support, no conducive environment and no fair play .
Am very ashamed to carry this Nigeria passport to Austria saying am a Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by LaboPolitics: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sparro:

The problem with us, the easterners is that we only know a 1000 ways to make money. So, the approach Kanu is using is the best ba?

Give us your 'great recommendation' or fem la bouche!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by jrusky(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
techmo:
grin

Scammer

Refund all Igbos donation you mismanaged and go,.
Jesus received no donation yet fed thousands, Nnamdi Kanu is Jobless yet thousands feed him and his family and sponsor his trips due to his lies

*Where are the Europeans Union Deligates
*Where are the Turkish Arm suppliers and diplomat
*Where are Isrealis, Mossad and Intelligence agency
*Where are the Trump and American Deligates

Don't mind him, thief. I pity his zombies followers very foolish idiots. "Brain to hussle but no common sense application"

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by jrusky(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
osusuallstars:
NK
May God be your strength.
Nigeria is not worthy to be called a country .except those benefitting heavily .
All what I am today , I earned it the hard way .
No help, no support, no conducive environment and no fair play .
Am very ashamed to carry this Nigeria passport to Austria saying am a Nigerian

Then stop carrying Nigeria passport simple as that. Nigeria don't really need you and Kanu. I benefit nothing from the system I hussled my way to success and your damn Kanu was with me in UK during my hussling day doing nothing he is a very lazy igbo man I know him one on one he is an opportunist.

Listen I'm a full Igbo man but you see that Kanu is a scam and a failure so he can not lead me. If Biafra will come not through Kanu. FACT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Give us your 'great recommendation' or fem la bouche!
Continue to speak yeye language over the grave of the thousands of youths that are been massacred on a daily basis. You hear ba. God will judge you and Kanu for sure.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Bar1941(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
SmartProf:
Sir, you didn't start it, and if the struggle remains genuine in the hearts of those who are affected, it will take another approach but will continue. The outcome of secession struggles are never on the neck of one person. If the Igbos can apply a better approach to this struggle, they'll win more support from those that matter.

Good point, let the Senate and House of Representative members from the East start boycotting proceedings in the houses demanding actualisation of Biafra and see if the project Nigeria will stand for a year, until then nothing tangible will come out.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Unrated900(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
SmartProf:
Sir, you didn't start it, and if the struggle remains genuine in the hearts of those who are affected, it will take another approach but will continue. The outcome of secession struggles are never on the neck of one person. If the Igbos can apply a better approach to this struggle, they'll win more support from those that matter.

Belive me you are right

They will win more support locally and internationally provide they did the protest diplomatically.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by JordanMichael(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
batstan:
And Jesus Christ said "It is finished" shocked
grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Bahamas95(m): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fvck Nnamdi Kanu
Fvck Biafra
Fvck his followers (Both dead/alive)

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Glycosunde: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
And if he had compared himself to Muhammad, the terrorists people from the north would have labelled him a blaphemer and demand for his head on a platter. And someone will still say Islam is a religion of peace my foot

It's legal...

What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months 

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information. 

Note: if you are a man, woman or a couple also looking to have a child through surrogacy, you can also reach me on 08085454942
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Omoslim26: 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hmm so the nigga finally come to terms that he has already cashed out enough and needs to quit before things gets out of hands
it beats my imaginary expression on how this dude can deceive my fellow igbo brothers who are naturally smart and intelligent

he no even use the money wey him steal do anything for Anfarah not to talk of igboland

wicked thief na God go punish am

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Sniper101(m): 12:19am On Aug 28, 2020
One of the reasons why I dislike this deity of Biafrans a.k.a Nnamdi Coward...
...he's always equating himself with Christ and presenting himself as a god

IamWonderful:
Don't bark out our Igbo lord and savior

Bros, you still remember the shortest verse in the Bible. Yeah?
I'm beginning to have a rethink that it must have happened as a result of this your Post.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Sleekfingers: 12:21am On Aug 28, 2020
Lamidi kanu has spoken....dem just dey kill your members like chicken for here....pls kindly come home o...it is very urgent...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Excuses: 12:46am On Aug 28, 2020
Ojiofor:
Nnamdi Kanu ran away to save his life once it was wispered into his ears that the army was bringing war to his house,He ran to a safe distance to continue to scam his naive followers to their early death while he cash out from the blood of innocent Igbos.
My dear fellow ndi Igbo, please be wise and don't risk your lives because of Nnamdi Kanu's imaginary Biafra that ceased to exist since 1970.
Nnamdi Kanu can not bring back Biafra and Biafra restoration is not in the agenda of world powers.
Any person that died for Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB unfortunately died in vain.Ask yourself,does anyone remember thousands of youths that perished under MASSOB in 2000s who believed they were fighting for a just cause?They have been forgotten while Uwazuruike is enjoying wealth he made from the scam agitation.Nnamdi Kanu has taken over from him and has taken the scam to a different level.

These boys won't listen to you sir..!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by OyinO: 12:50am On Aug 28, 2020
Bloody Coward like Jesus who couldn't kill Lucifer but plans to burn humans who reject his falsehood in Greek Hell. He promised his disciples that they won't taste death but all of them died like chicken, brutally murdered. In like manner, KANU left innocent IPOB disciples to be murdered, then he ran into hiding like Jesus who has never been seen but said to be resurrected back to life.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Excuses: 12:59am On Aug 28, 2020
jrusky:

Then stop carrying Nigeria passport simple as that. Nigeria don't really need you and Kanu. I benefit nothing from the system I hussled my way to success and your damn Kanu was with me in UK during my hussling day doing nothing he is a very lazy igbo man I know him one on one he is an opportunist.

Listen I'm a full Igbo man but you see that Kanu is a scam and a failure so he can not lead me. If Biafra will come not through Kanu. FACT!!!

Bro may be some of you can educate your brothers'. Am pursuing my P.hD am from middle belt region of Nigeria. If I was in the north 1st degree is enough for a job..only the core north is benefiting Nigeria..those of us that had the opportunity to travel within and outside know how bad things are..

Your mention made sense.just want to buttress it..!

IGBO people should just align themselves politically to see how they can get to this number position..President..Everybody will support restructuring..from middle belt down-to-the-south.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Excuses: 1:02am On Aug 28, 2020
OyinO:
Bloody Coward like Jesus who couldn't kill Lucifer but plans to burn humans who reject his falsehood in Greek Hell. He promised his disciples that they won't taste death but all of them died like chicken, brutally murdered. In like manner, KANU left innocent IPOB disciples to be murdered, then he ran into hiding like Jesus who has never been seen but said to be resurrected back to life.

Take it easy on yourself now..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by OyinO: 1:07am On Aug 28, 2020
Excuses:

Take it easy on yourself now..
How? Who told you I'm hard on myself? nawa o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by TruthSpeaker: 1:17am On Aug 28, 2020
Why is this confused fool comparing himself to Jesus? His followers are senseless idiots that will never achieve nothing.
The coward ran away from Nigeria, but some idiots are blindly supporting him while being at risk.
Biafra is long dead and buried. If Cataluna is yet to gain independence from Spain, then Biafra should be forgotten forever.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Tonytonic(m): 4:39am On Aug 28, 2020
muykem:
But Jesus didn't run away like coward. He released himself to be killed for the purpose he believed. Ojukwu also ran away from battle, he came back and pay homage to Buhari in Daura.
if we call your prophet now u will start running up and down like scrotum.use ur head
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Tonytonic(m): 4:41am On Aug 28, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Why is this confused fool comparing himself to Jesus? His followers are senseless idiots that will never achieve nothing.
The coward ran away from Nigeria, but some idiots are blindly supporting him while being at risk.
Biafra is long dead and buried. If Cataluna is yet to gain independence from Spain, then Biafra should be forgotten forever.
it's because Jesus asked us Christian's to be like him.i know u like ur master the killer of the innocent
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Tonytonic(m): 4:43am On Aug 28, 2020
OyinO:
u see urself. God will heal ur madness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Tonytonic(m): 4:47am On Aug 28, 2020
This page was created to blaspheme against Jesus Christ but nairaland will not bring it down.most of the people talking trash here not Christians.if the same page is created to rubbish ur religion.u will start fighting and killing the innocent for ur weak god. This is so annoying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by ddeola: 5:55am On Aug 28, 2020
Dis wan don kolo, comparing himself with Jesus. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East / Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / Senator Isiaka Adeleke Buried Amid Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.