Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' (36490 Views)

Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / Nnamdi Kanu : Like MMM Like Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Kaydans(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Good day Nairalanders,
The news aside,
Please I urgently need something doing.
I am a final year student but sitting and reading news and books everyday is really frustrating.

Please if u have anything that will pay no matter the amount I am willing to consider.
I reside in Abuja and this is my contact 08098980658.
Thanks and I am hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by zoedew: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Jesus never was a coward! He led from the front!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
BIAFRA ALL THE WAY
NWANNE NYEM ONE SHOT DIA�
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by SocialJustice: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
This guy is a sociopath.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Jones4190(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
confusion is when a Judaism believer compare himself to Jesus Christ.
someone should help me tell this guy that the Judaism which he believe are still waiting for the Messiah Jesus. Judaism has never accepted any of the claimed fulfilments of prophecy that Christianity attributes to Jesus, he should stop comparing himself to our Lord Jesus Christ since him kanu is a judalist

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
An average Nigerian finds it difficult comprehending things grin

Once you didn't say it in a lame man understanding....it will be difficult for them to grasp your point but KANU WASN'T TALKING TO NIGERIANS....HE WAS TALKING TO BIAFRANS and we understood what he meant

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by marsman: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
The next time you Namdi kanu, "Ipob lord and saviour" compare your self to Jesus "My lord and savior", May the evil that befell Jabez befall you.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Bizpsych: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Franzinni:
Nice one ... KANU

I hear its cold in the UK

now a beg we need you to mobilize your billionaire friends that are loyal to you to share palliatives as we in the trenches are not seeing sun rising again o!
#poortalk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Luchitec(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
This Igbo Messiah wannabe won't kill me with laughter. Nna nna, your approach to the genuine question of the fate of the Igbos in contemporary Nigeria is a journey to nowhere. The earlier you revise the course, the better for all concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Franzinni: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bizpsych:
#poortalk
right on time... but you didnt beat your chest this time what must have changed ? did the python squeeze too tight?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Allee90: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
The Coward has finally given up. Nigeria Sai Buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Allee90:
The Coward has finally given up. Nigeria Sai Buhari

If you didn't notice the difference in look of sai buhari 2015-2017 and that of 2020

How will you understand the point KANU was trying to make
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Sholaco: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Guy man grin cone head

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
angry..... NONSENSE ! TALK cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Azurevermillion: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=Yobabad post=93285629][/quote] Apply sense even if na small na. I think say u don mature... cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by segun18(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
I am a yoruba man by birth living in Diaspora. I will encourage all you Ibos not to give up on Biafra. E ma give up. Aluta continua until Victoria Ascerta.

I am a witness to the Scottish people agitation for independence. I keep telling the Scottish people not to give up.

Don't give up

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by mukthar2000(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
still continue deceiving them, idiot boy aiding somewhere to deceive the fools.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by macfish101(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
The zoo must collapse. It's not a must to be part of this contraption. Biafra must come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by LZAA: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
techmo:
grin

Scammer

Refund all Igbos donation you mismanaged and go,.
Jesus received no donation yet feed thousands, Nnamdi Kanu is Jobless yet thousands feed him and his family and sponsor his trips due to his lies

*Where are the Europeans Union Deligates
*Where are the Turkish Arm suppliers and diplomat
*Where are Isrealis, Mossad and Intelligence agency
*Where are the Trump and American Deligates

Afamed tinubu does not believe in one naijeriyagrin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by obama30: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
krokronyash:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/like-jesus-christ-im-tempted-to-back-out-of-biafra-struggle-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu.html

Lie's kanu never written to members of the groups directly, he always write to Emma powerful. Any news that is not coming from Emma powerful is fake. No wonder naira la d push it to front page because is a lie

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by NSK4U(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2020

we love Mazi for standing up for truth and justice.

God bless Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Azurevermillion: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
You guys are just trying to exhume a corpse from its leg. You guys are not yet sufficient to stand on your own. Infact, none of us are.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Okikaneseokwu: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lagos-Ibadan express gutter media, this is the best caption u could come out with?
But not withstanding, the Biafra Nation is here already and all must hail Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by sofiscatedmoron: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Good news for one Nigeria Afonja

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by goodnessme1(f): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Charmingrascal:
He started the struggle in an unintelligent manner.

You don't beat a drum of war if you are not ready for battle.
He started an hate filled struggle, he poisoned the mind of his gullible followers and they also started hate filled campaign against other tribes and even their kinsmen who have diverse views from theirs.

He wasted the lives of many Igbo youths, he has forgotten that secession can't be achieved through violence and hate speech.

He should finish what he started, he shouldn't back out he should be liberal and diplomatic in his approach, instead of attacking Fulani today, Yoruba and Niger Deltans tommorow, he should convince and solicit for support.

Many people are tired of this union called Nigeria but you can't bully them into believing whatever ideology you have.

He should stop his media propaganda of making some Igbos believe he has genuine backing from Isreal, US and whatever Countries he always claims are supporting IPOB.

If he continues is hate filled campaign I am sorry to say that many lives will be wasted and we all know who will have the highest casualties.
What was the reason you people hated Ojukwu and Uwazurike when they were doing theirs.

Did they also insult you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by omenka(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
Like Jesus indeed!

Oh well, I don't blame him one bit, they themselves elevated him to God status, so he has every reason to think himself a God.

Dude has cashed out, perhaps more than he set out to, and needs an apiam way to start enjoying his money without the ipob distraction- maybe a vacation in Hawaii.

Enjoy young man. Na God do am for you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Confirmedzombie: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
Useless, shameless frustrated caward, scammer.

Igbos are useless pigs and idiots that have no sense.

The guy has milked Igbos dry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by goodnessme1(f): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tflex01:
This guy really overrated himself.

I don't really have problem with him though. He should have gone ahead with his Biafra agitation without involving other tribes in his hate filled campaign especially the Yorubas.

His approach made it look like the Yorubas are against Biafra. But the reality is that they are only reacting to his hate filled campaign.
Shut up you hypocrite.

Didn't you people hate Uwazurike and his group,did he insult you.

You yoruba celebrated the killing of his Massob member,was it out of love?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Goes Underground Following Police Invitation, Invasion / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.