Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

A Swirl Of Chocolate And Vanilla - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Swirl Of Chocolate And Vanilla (324 Views)

Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. / Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. / Linda Ikeji Exposes Her Chocolate Booobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Swirl Of Chocolate And Vanilla by bbstarr(f): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Decades ago, when interracial couples walk by, people sneer and make snide remarks about them. It was so serious that some even get killed or rejected by family, friends and folks. Though it’s still happening in some places of the world but it’s no longer a serious offence the way it was before.

In recent times, the world have witnessed a whole lot of interracial marriages. If you ask me, I’ll tell you this is beautiful. Marriage is a lot more than skin colour or racial thing. There must be love, care, happiness, respect, commitment, dedication etc before a marriage can survive.

Have you seen swirl babies? You know what I mean by swirl babies? Babies made from the combination of vanilla and chocolate parents. You love that comparison right? Vanilla and chocolate… Yummy. Swirl babies are one of God’s wonderful works. They look angelic. I’m not saying same race couple can’t produce lovely kids but swirl babes seems to look more heavenly with their skin like olives, hair like rabbit furs, eyes like hazelnuts.. They look so heavenly.

If you happen to be in a relationship with someone from another race, do not allow the society, media or family discourage you. Love is always above sentiments. Do not trade your love and happiness for people’s opinion. Their opinions matter less.

Would you love to marry someone from your race or you prefer an interracial union?

www.naijacryptogirl.com

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only: What Are The Things That Make You More Attractive To Men? / Look At This Tweet Bout Chadwick.(pic) / Stop! corrupting Africa using white BS lifestyle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.