Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Stop! corrupting Africa using white BS lifestyle. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop! corrupting Africa using white BS lifestyle. (324 Views)

Why Are Gay Niggas Hell Bent On Corrupting Straight Men? / Tell Me What I Don't Know, Lady Bare Her B**bs Online. PHOTOS / Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop! corrupting Africa using white BS lifestyle. by TkhGuy(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Most of you Africans especially youth copy all the Good bad, ugly, worst and terrible taboo from western world to currupt African culture because in your subconscious, your brain is washed to think that white men are God so everything they do is right way even when your right conscience says otherwise,

1. it's absolutely wrong to kneel before a woman while proposing to her, why? cos she is not doing you any favour with marriages but it's you who actually does her a favour cos you have the choice, not her. As the matter of fact, you girls are the one that supposed to go on your kneel to accept that engagement ring, cos he is the provider while you girls are at the receiving end, if he don't have house, he rented one, if he don't own a car, he takes care of cabs you both boarded, he hustle to feed you, cloth you and provide shelter over your head, which is the basic of life goal, he is there to continue the job your parent started,

We only Kneel before God cos he is the provider, by kneeling before any girl, you have sold your diginity and respect as a man. Infact only men who woman paid his groom price housed, do all the bills that should kneel before such women when proposing which is like 0.0% out of 100 marriages in Africa
if a girl came with nothing into the marriage other than her self, the western bullshit of a man kneeling before a woman must stop with with immediate effect. Rubbish!

If our fathers didn't do it, what makes you think it's idealistic kneeling before someone you are providing for?

The west who does it don't take care of women like we blacks do, it's mostly fifty fifty plus, laws is on the side of a women in the west,

In western world women are number 1 priority, but in Africa man is number 1 that's why our forefathers don't kneel before women.

2, proposing to a girl in public is BS cos apparently you don't see your self worth enough to be her husband, which is terrible, now you want to use the power of public to persuade her into go into marriage with you, which lot of them humiliate you guys who do that.

3. Weather is trending or not, a woman proposing to a man, he must a zombie, yes in the west it's done cos the west have no moral values or cultural heritage, but we African do and it's a taboo for a woman proposing to man,
I am certain the CIA feminist that started that propaganda is feeling funky,

4. I see lot of women including the stupid Regina Daniel taking shots of her with pregnancy on internet, this is madness, by this, I am certain that most of the rubbish copy of western idiotical lifestyle is brought into Africa through our girls in the name of fashion.

5. Let's take a look at our outfit, take a look at African market, what's trolling as female outfit is wayward promiscuous women dress, which now our girls cling to while abandoning African outfit, I still see lot of married women wearing body revealing outfit that portray them like how's we see on internet, so in the realistic senses our women have lost their sense of of moral values copying western idiotically ways.

6. Home training it's social media that trained lot of African kids this days cos their parents are so stupid with the race of making money to abandoning their responsibility for house maid and social media cartoon, I think that's why lot of our girls & boys of this era more senseless and stupid, any kid born in 90s till date is either thoughtless or stupid.

7. Our girls are copying I cant be a house wife, gender equality and so she calls respecting her husband a mission impossible and decided when to have sex with him and when to starve him, and still conscious of him getting it outside, and if he didn't get it outside and attempts having sex with her, she calls it rape, woe to you women of this era you disgust me

8. Homosexual now I also know that it's still either the one that have lost all their eggs on abortion in exchange of sex for cash that turns to lesbian, so what excuse do guys have to give for being self castrated in the name of homosexual? The western you folks are copying most are test tube made not Born, as for guys is devilish white satanist that started it into social disorder and guys castrated to avoid seducing kings wife Queen.

9. Western junkie food which lots of our girls are adapting to despites their joblessness, which got me thinking, you can't wash your mans cloth, you can't take care of yours kids while he does the Grimes, you can't cook either, what the fck are you to him? Because you are not fit to be a wife or helper as called but a leaches, cos I don't see how you fit into that wife thing with your laziness and unproductive, which was a result of your escaping learning how to be a woman like your mother is to your father, while you are looking for a zilonier that will marry you and your empty score didn't tell you that real African men will not want a house maid playing the role of their wife, in the kitchen nor taking care of their laundry, nor their offspring, cos if you are not ready to be a mother, you should remain in the street. The western world you are copying 90 percent of them live by junk food cos in their society anything goes without question, but in Africa the wife owns the kitchen while the husband owns the hustle, fck your thoughts about western stupid civilization if you are white, you shouldn't be here with your lazy ass.

In summary, there is no moral in westen world family tree and our African men understand that without bible, becouse our culture have it even before slave era,

You folks should stop polluting our culture with western bullshit. You are not pigs so stop acting like one.

1 Like

Re: Stop! corrupting Africa using white BS lifestyle. by Kdon2: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2020
TkhGuy:
Most of you Africans especially youth copy all the Good bad, ugly, worst and terrible taboo from western world to currupt African culture because in your subconscious, your brain is washed to think that white men are God so everything they do is right even when your right conscience says otherwise,

1. it's absolutely wrong to kneel before a woman while proposing to her, why cos she is not doing you any favour with marriages but it's you who actually does her a favour cos you have the choice, not her. We only Kneel before God, by kneeling before any girl, you have sold your diginity and respect as a man.

If our fathers didn't do it, what makes you think it's idealistic?

The west who does it don't take care of women like we blacks do, it's mostly fifty fifty plus, laws is on the side of a women in the west,

In western world women are number 1 priority, but in Africa man is number 1 that's why our forefathers don't kneel before women.

2, proposing to a girl in public is BS cos apparently you don't see your self worth enough to be her husband, which is terrible, now you want to use the power of public to persuade her into go into marriage with you, which lot of them humiliate you guys who do that.

3. Weather is trending or not, a woman proposing to a man, he must a zombie, yes in the west it's done cos the west have no moral values or cultural heritage, but we African do and it's a taboo for a woman proposing to man,

4. I see lot of women including the stupid Regina Daniel taking shots of her with pregnancy on internet, this is madness, by this, I am certain that most of the rubbish copy of western idiotical lifestyle is brought into Africa through our girls in the name of fashion.

5. Let's take a look at our outfit, take a look at African market, what's trolling as female outfit is wayward promiscuous women dress, which now our girls cling to while abandoning African outfit, I still see lot of married women wearing body revealing outfit that portray them like how's we see on internet, so in the realistic senses our women have lost their sense of of moral values copying western idiotically ways.

6. Home training it's social media that trained lot of African kids this days cos their parents are so stupid with the race of making money to abandoning their responsibility for house maid and social media cartoon, I think that's why lot of our girls & boys of this era more senseless and stupid, any kid born in 90s till date is either thoughtless or stupid.

7. Our girls are copying I cant be a house wife, gender equality and so she calls respecting her husband a mission impossible and decided when to have sex with him and when to starve him, and still conscious of him getting it outside, and if he didn't get it outside and attempts having sex with her, she calls it rape, woe to you women of this era you disgust me

8. Homosexual now I also know that it's still either the one that have lost all their eggs on abortion in exchange of sex for cash that turns to lesbian, so what excuse do guys have to give for being self castrated in the name of homosexual? The western you folks are copying most are test tube made not Born, as for guys is devilish white satanist that started it into social disorder and guys castrated to avoid seducing kings wife Queen.

9. Western junkie food which lots of our girls are adapting to despites their joblessness, which got me thinking, you can wash a mans cloth, you can't take care of yours kids while he does the Grimes, you can't cook either, what the fck are you to him? Because you are not fit to be a wife or helper as called but a leaches, cos I don't see how you fit into that wife thing with your laziness, which as a result of, you escaped learning how to be a woman like your mother is to your father, while you are looking for a zilonier that will marry you, and your empty score didn't tell you that real African men will not want a house maid playing the role of their wife, in the kitchen nor taking care of their laundry, nor their offspring, cos if you are not ready to be a mother, you should remain in the street. The western world you are copying 90 percent of them live by junk food cos in their society anything goes without question, but in Africa the wife owns the kitchen while the husband owns the hustle, fck your thoughts about western stupid civilization if you are white, you shouldn't be here with your lazy ass.

In summary, there is no moral in westen world family tree and our Adrian men understand without bible, becouse our culture have it even before slave era,

You folks stop polluting our culture with western bullshit. You are not pigs so stop acting like one.

But you can go to church and mosque to nack your head on the ground as told by the religions of these foreigners ba?

1 Like

Re: Stop! corrupting Africa using white BS lifestyle. by ggirl4real: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2020
OP, dont also forget to drop western religion, language, dressing, etc.

Which part of the Nigerian constitution forbids a man from kneeling to propose to a woman?

Your post is full of abuses and cursed words.

Just take paracetamol, you'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: Stop! corrupting Africa using white BS lifestyle. by fati2001(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2020
Kdon2:

But you can go to church and mosque to nack your head on the ground as told by the religions of these foreigners ba?

Re: Stop! corrupting Africa using white BS lifestyle. by fati2001(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2020
and you wrote ur stupid bullshit with western language.
using western technology to improve your fuckin life e. g using their internet, network, phone to post craps..
you are whack... your kind are found inside trash.

1 Like

Re: Stop! corrupting Africa using white BS lifestyle. by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 02, 2020
TkhGuy:
Most of you Africans especially youth copy all the Good bad, ugly, worst and terrible taboo from western world to currupt African culture because in your subconscious, your brain is washed to think that white men are God so everything they do is right way even when your right conscience says otherwise,

1. it's absolutely wrong to kneel before a woman while proposing to her, why? cos she is not doing you any favour with marriages but it's you who actually does her a favour cos you have the choice, not her. As the matter of fact, you girls are the one that supposed to go on your kneel to accept that engagement ring, cos he is the provider while you girls are at the receiving end, if he don't have house, he rented one, if he don't own a car, he takes care of cabs you both boarded, he hustle to feed you, cloth you and provide shelter over your head, which is the basic of life goal, he is there to continue the job your parent started,

We only Kneel before God cos he is the provider, by kneeling before any girl, you have sold your diginity and respect as a man. Infact only men who woman paid his groom price housed, do all the bills that should kneel before such women when proposing which is like 0.0% out of 100 marriages in Africa
if a girl came with nothing into the marriage other than her self, the western bullshit of a man kneeling before a woman must stop with with immediate effect. Rubbish!

If our fathers didn't do it, what makes you think it's idealistic kneeling before someone you are providing for?

9. Western junkie food which lots of our girls are adapting to despites their joblessness, which got me thinking, you can't wash your mans cloth, you can't take care of yours kids while he does the Grimes, you can't cook either, what the fck are you to him? Because you are not fit to be a wife or helper as called but a leaches, cos I don't see how you fit into that wife thing with your laziness and unproductive, which was a result of your escaping learning how to be a woman like your mother is to your father, while you are looking for a zilonier that will marry you and your empty score didn't tell you that real African men will not want a house maid playing the role of their wife, in the kitchen nor taking care of their laundry, nor their offspring, cos if you are not ready to be a mother, you should remain in the street. The western world you are copying 90 percent of them live by junk food cos in their society anything goes without question, but in Africa the wife owns the kitchen while the husband owns the hustle, fck your thoughts about western stupid civilization if you are white, you shouldn't be here with your lazy ass.

In summary, there is no moral in westen world family tree and our African men understand that without bible, becouse our culture have it even before slave era,

You folks should stop polluting our culture with western bullshit. You are not pigs so stop acting like one.

I'm Australian girl n not all white ppl are like this. Many women stay home raise kids, cook for the family etc. U get good n bad morals in any society anywhere. What you are complaining about is modernization of the world. The ways of the world are evolving. I don't agree with homosexuality but the person who chooses that lifestyle it's their life and they'll face god someday but I also think women are ppl too we can choose to live as we please. We ain't lesser human than men. Im the kind who wants to marry my man have kids stay home n cook n clean etc but if a woman wants to work or not have kids or whatever that as long as they're happy in life that's what matters. There's always someone out there for everyone who matches up n are happy living as they choose. Life should be about your happiness n everyone U love n care bouts happiness. Expecting ppl to conform to age old traditions in a modern world won't be easy. Not saying culture isn't important cos it is but if that happens to take away a person's freedom and happiness it's not good. Ppl learn eventually wat is good for them n wat is not. Thru their mistakes. U can't blame one race if another copies wat they do. No one is forcing anyone into that. Whites copy black ppl in sum ways too.

1 Like

Re: Stop! corrupting Africa using white BS lifestyle. by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2020
Kdon2:

In church who nack head?
Don't talk what you don't know unless it's your church.

(1) (Reply)

The Old Guard (movie Review) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Can Twerk More Than Her / If You Have Accepted This And I Know The Next Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.