Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359315 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Omodollyp: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Please I can't get a statement of result for my diploma. Will my transcript suffice for WES �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by LolaCole1(f): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Omodollyp:
Please I can't get a statement of result for my diploma. Will my transcript suffice for WES �

If it’s unilag diploma/Foundation then YES!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Omodollyp: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
LolaCole1:

If it’s unilag diploma/Foundation then YES!

It's Babcock, foundation Diploma.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
nasohian:
Thanks
With CRS calculator, English IELTS gave a score of 352 while french TEF gave score of 296, With this is it better I use French as first language just to position myself for provinces since even the english score is far from present CRS ITA scores.Or even if i use english as first language provinces can as still see me as a candidate who has french despite using french as a second langauge?
Your advise

My advise: if you have your language results and ECA, create a profile and see what the CRS comes up as when you transmit.

As far as I know OINP French Speakers program will only consider your profile if French is your first language, check the link I posted for details of the program and previous draw where they invited people with CRS between 424 and 436 in June.

Do you have more than one degree or a Masters? If not, maybe get one. Most of us will get a CLB 9 or 10 in IELTS and only CLB 7 or 8 in TEF so, the CRS will likely be lower if that is the case and you indicate French as a first language.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
DavidHume:
Pls Help me can i still add my accompanying wife after AOR. And if i can. While filling for to enter the pools shld i fill as married but not accompanying or i shld put in as single .

because am Married Nd as its stand my CRS stnds at 478 but if i had my wife with just her BSC and waiting for her IELTS i wld wld be at the range of 469.

Pls what wld you advice i shld look at.

I assume you mean non accompanying wife i.e. you are already married but have indicated that madam will not be going with you. If so, I don't believe you can change that post AOR....I'm open to being corrected though. You can sponsor her when you become a PR.

PS: if you are married, you cannot be single grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dear everyone with COPR,

........IRCC seems to indicate that they favour welcoming those that are ready to settle. There are stories of people (non-US and US residents) who were "soft landing" and arrived safely in Canada recently. I'm not doubting that....but imagine everything being fine and honky dory now...then when you want to renew your residence permit or apply for citizenship in a few years yawa gas..........

.....or maybe it doesn't matter.

#RamblingsOfAnApplicant
#NotSureJustThinking
#ForgiveThisEfiko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by chigrad: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thank you very much
Mamaroon:

My advise: if you have your language results and ECA, create a profile and see what the CRS comes up as when you transmit.

As far as I know OINP French Speakers program will only consider your profile if French is your first language, check the link I posted for details of the program and previous draw where they invite people with CRS between 424 and 436 in June.

Do you have more than one degree or a Masters? If not get one. Most of us will get a CLB 9 or 10 in IELTS and only CLB 7 or 8 in TEF so, the CRS will likely be lower if that is the case and you indicate French as a first language.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cerka: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lots of Ppr mails yesterday and Today. Noticed that they were all provincial nominations. Hopefully it gets to the rest of us soon. Congrats to all who got the golden mail.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mamaroon:

I assume you mean non accompanying wife i.e. you are already married but have indicated that madam will not be going with you. If so, I don't believe you can change that post AOR....I'm open to being corrected though. You can sponsor her when you become a PR.

PS: if you are married, you cannot be single grin
He can if he doesn't fall below the threshold that draw was based on. My guy, keep to your plans, worst is loneliness or kpekus lacking if you're one-man one-woman.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nicholas2296: 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Can anyone explain what I can do to this : I literally summited some weeks ago cos my transcript was ready and they confirmed the recipient two days after . I uploaded a letter from my school inform of certificate becos my certificate is not ready . Can anyone advise on what to do next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Therealchi(f): 1:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Please someone help me. I need to do a short fast course from now till January To boost my CRS SCORE. I’m at 445 currently. What options do I have that are “evaluat-able”by WES, someone help please... thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by isaacola57: 2:05am On Oct 21, 2020
BillyMcD:

Thanks. The guy I'm using told me I couldn't get a transcript, I wonder why? Plus he took 10k. Are you post-ITA? I am and I'd like to know if the foundation statement of result would suffice for upload as proof to support the undergrad certificate part of the ECA.
I am not post ita.. you can't get a transcript for keeps it must be sent somewhere.. you can get ur statement of result.. I did transcript 5k though we were given statement after our diploma program

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Endbadgovt: 2:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Endbadgovt: 2:25am On Oct 21, 2020
It’s PPR
��

36 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Endbadgovt: 2:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Quick one house. In light of all going on in the country what’s the way forward because I was given 15days to send passport to vhs and also my medicals expired in sept. Pls house help a brother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 3:05am On Oct 21, 2020
BillyMcD:

I assume you are speaking as per for submission to WES? Did that last year already, I'm post-ITA now and need the statement of result/transcript as a personal copy to upload on my profile.
Some years ago when my uni wasn't giving student copies of transcripts, what I did was send a copy to my dad's office then get it from there after they sent it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aykevictor789(m): 4:37am On Oct 21, 2020
Congratulations!!! Waiting for your long thread alert!

Endbadgovt:
It’s PPR
��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Msidiodi: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Congratulations!!
Endbadgovt:
It’s PPR
��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olanna95: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Can anyone please assist on how to get a Nigerian police report in the midst of everything going on right now? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nasohian: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Hi all,
Please what is the Language test PIN for TEF when creating an express entry profile?How can one obtain this pin?
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2020
nasohian:
Hi all,
Please what is the Language test PIN for TEF when creating an express entry profile?How can one obtain this pin?
Thanks.

Click on the ? on MyCIC to see which number to put where.

I suspect this is the Attestation No....bottom left hand side of the 1st page of your results. There are 2 sets of numbers separated by a hypen (first set 7 digits, next set 8 digits)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ankaravillageng: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2020
If you have been drained and loosing hope towards your Canadian dream I hope the event of the last few days, especially last night has refuelled your dreams. Start learning French, get another degree, do whatever it takes, I tell you. Nigeria is not s habitat for human being.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Orange1234: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Congratulations!!!! What's your AOR and visa office?

Endbadgovt:
It’s PPR
��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kofo123: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Endbadgovt:
It’s PPR ��
congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
ankaravillageng:
If you have been drained and loosing hope towards your Canadian dream I hope the event of the last few days, especially last night has refuelled your dreams. Start learning French, get another degree, do whatever it takes, I tell you.

True words.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adex2442: 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
gracechellar:
mommy ke.. Biko o

Can I email u my contact?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Adex2442:

Can I email u my contact?
my e-mail is on my signature
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
I don't even know how to appeal to IRCC, to please give some people in the 460s range hope. Many have been in the pool for close to a year, many have lost points while waiting for Corona and to some, the dream looks all but dead! Have mercy on us ooo, next week...
I can't even start imagining BC and MOD suspending their tests once again. Not even when NASU and their likes have already made credentials evaluation more difficult..

#RantsOfAWorriedIndividual

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tope235: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
jerryval42:
Good evening, Please I plan to add my new born (POST AOR) but I don't know how to about it. As in the surest and fastest way as regards passport and medicals. Thanks

Raise a webform and request to add new born. A mail from CIC will include updating your family info forms, medicals and making payment after which you upload all those forms in your CIC profile. You can proactively complete medicals (book for medicals now if you haven't) and obtain an international passport before it is requested, so the process is seamless and time isn't wasted

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oyinkanbad: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hello. Please how long where you on awaiting verification? Been on awaiting verification since Sept 24. Called a couple of times but they claim they haven’t seen it. But school is saying they have sent twice now. Please what did you do. Thank you.
Rhuth:

This was a very refreshing read.

Thank God you were patient and persistent.
It's also good to celebrate the small wins o
Even my own WES that status changed from awaiting verification to in progress few days ago got me feeling fly and happy.

May God bless you oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ayinke93(f): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
listowell:

He can if he doesn't fall below the threshold that draw was based on. My guy, keep to your plans, worst is loneliness or kpekus lacking if you're one-man one-woman.
Please @listowell , can I send you a PM?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kiari: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
They have shut down the Airspace, God knows I'm tired... Can they just let us go.. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.