Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359845 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2020
Good day house, please do I have to put my whole employment history since I left the university, or only my current employment history, which I have been doing for over a 4 years and is related to my noc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Good morning everyone. Please who has the number of IOM medical in Abuja. All the numbers they have on the CIC website are switched off. Again please where can I get the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amaya21: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2020
You don't have to list every single role. If your current role is over 4 years you say and in an eligible NOC, you can put only that one pre-ITA. 3 years work experience will give you the maximum points for work experience available. That's the only one you will need a reference letter for.

Others can be placed in personal history POST ITA - no reference or proof needed for those.

Grreenk:
Good day house, please do I have to put my whole employment history since I left the university, or only my current employment history, which I have been doing for over a 4 years and is related to my noc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2020
nekkyblues:

Thank you so much, please how do I get a new birth certificate? Anywhere you can refer me to?

Would appreciate your feedback.

Go with @ednut1’s response. Much better but just incase birth certificate is from NPC and they’re in Alausa i believe.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2020
saskatoonguy:
IDP now has in Yaba Lagos

Ohh nice, thats better.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2020
Canada2021:
Good morning nairalanders.

I really need your input. I served in one of the government ministries in Akwa Ibom state between 2018-2019.

I got a reference letter from my Director then, she included her details such as her phone number and email and the letter was written in the Ministry's letter headed paper.

I just got the shocking news that the woman is dead..please can I still use that reference letter?

Thanks

Might be best to get a new one since it’s her contact details on the letter and she’s no longer contactable.

Getting a new one: if you don’t know another person there, go to whoever is incharge with the old letter and plead to get same in new format plus they should have a record of your time there hopefully (fingers crossed).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canada2021: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Dimple10:

Might be best to get a new one since it’s her contact details on the letter and she’s no longer contactable.

Getting a new one: if you don’t know another person there, go to whoever is incharge with the old letter and plead to get same in new format plus they should have a record of your time there hopefully (fingers crossed).
Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dhurtman: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2020
Hello Beautiful People,

Please I want to ask if one can change his NOC after getting ITA coz I was told one need to fill all what had been fill before during application before ITA.

THANKS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dharmielle: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2020
BNTtech:

Oh wow. We sincerely apologise about that. There was no full confirmation from the admin unit at the time that enrollment would cease. However, there is an upcoming crash course session that we still try to inform people about, in case they would be interested.

Hi,

Please are there still classes in place and is it too late to register for the November exams?

I'll appreciate your response.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by johnkent(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2020
How long from Thumb printing to visa approval?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2020
dhurtman:
Hello Beautiful People,

Please I want to ask if one can change his NOC after getting ITA coz I was told one need to fill all what had been fill before during application before ITA.

THANKS

#PersonalOpinion

You should be able to change your NOC, provided:
1) the new NOC meets all the conditions as per IRCC
2) your JD matches the new NOC and you can get the required reference letter
3) your CRS is unchanged or higher with the new NOC
4) you are not a provincial nominee who was nominated based on your old NOC

Pls see below from IRCC:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

Change in circumstance declared in an e-APR

Express Entry candidates are responsible for ensuring that the information in their profile is accurate and up-to-date at all times.

When a candidate is issued an ITA, their profile information and their CRS score are automatically recorded in GCMS.

If a candidate decides to submit an e-APR, the system automatically transfers the information from their profile to their e-APR for their convenience. The candidate is required to ensure that the information is still accurate before they submit their e-APR to IRCC. If the information transferred from the candidate’s profile is no longer accurate, the candidate must update their application accordingly.

When an applicant submits an e-APR to IRCC, the information in their application is locked, and their CRS score at the time of their application is recorded in GCMS.

Processing offices must compare the information in the applicant’s profile at the time of the round of invitations to the information in their e-APR to ensure that the applicant meets the requirements of section A11.2. Note that not all discrepancies should result in a refusal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2020
johnkent:
How long from Thumb printing to visa approval?
no defined period. Some 2018 applications are still open while some 2020 own have been approved.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KsMom: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2020

Any response?

KsMom:
Hello all, good Morning, for someone whos current job doesn't have a relatable NOC, how should it be included in the work history?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
KsMom:

Any response?

you must have an NOC to apply. What job or roles do you do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dhurtman: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Honeydoc:

I dint need to start one. There is a telegrm group i joined. Drop your telegram id so i can request for you to be added.
My telegram ID is 'Dotun.

THANKS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
KsMom:

Any response?

You need to have NOC 0,A or B to be eligible.

Unless your question is not properly worded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joselum: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations!! More great news!

Have you submitted your passport?

I am aware VFS Nigeria is currently not collecting passports.

I do not not know if there's a way around it

r
Deedsy:

Ottawa
ITA ..Feb 5
Medicals.. Mar 11
AOR ..Mar 12
BIL/MEP... Apr 15
BIOMETRICS DONE: Aug 26
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nekkyblues(f): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hello guys, I need some clarification concerning POF.

For 1 person, it’s about 12,960 CAD. I have an uncle that wants to pay the money into my account but in US dollars (had to open a domiciliary account for that purpose).

It’s equivalent is about 10,000 USD, told him to pay it in bits, he has paid 3k dollars twice and it’s remaining about 4k. Want him to pay the rest by next month.

My question is hope it won’t look suspicious that I have such amount entering my account, when I request for my statement of account, it will only show that money was paid in 3 times.

Hope this will not be an issue?

Your feedback will be much appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Noryago(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Noryago(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
Honeydoc:

I dint need to start one. There is a telegrm group i joined. Drop your telegram id so i can request for you to be added.

Please add me....@Noryago
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KsMom: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
The primary applicant already has NOC, this is for the spouse. The work history section post ITA

Kekereekun123:
you must have an NOC to apply. What job or roles do you do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bamiDee1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kekereekun123:
simulate with the crs tool for your answer. Unfortunately with bsc and the nvq, your age and highest ielts your scores will be 464 in January or 469 if you can gather eca and ielts before January.
Your options
1- research if your Noc is in demand in any province.
2. Get married if you have a babe below 30 with masters. grin
3. Learn French.
4. Pray scores drop

Oh my Jesu!

Thank you so much brother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
nekkyblues:
Hello guys, I need some clarification concerning POF.

For 1 person, it’s about 12,960 CAD. I have an uncle that wants to pay the money into my account but in US dollars (had to open a domiciliary account for that purpose).

It’s equivalent is about 10,000 USD, told him to pay it in bits, he has paid 3k dollars twice and it’s remaining about 4k. Want him to pay the rest by next month.

My question is hope it won’t look suspicious that I have such amount entering my account, when I request for my statement of account, it will only show that money was paid in 3 times.

Hope this will not be an issue?

Your feedback will be much appreciated.
That's what deed of gift is for. Again, let it not be a loan ooo.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
KsMom:
The primary applicant already has NOC, this is for the spouse. The work history section post ITA

Spouse's work done in Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
joselum:
Congratulations!! More great news!

Have you submitted your passport?

I am aware VFS Nigeria is currently not collecting passports.

I do not not know if there's a way around it

r
Accra option is there. Search some pages back.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dhurtman: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mamaroon:

#PersonalOpinion

Don't think this is an issue, provided:
1) the new NOC meets all the conditions as per IRCC
2) your JD matches the new NOC and you can get the required reference letter
3) your CRS is unchanged.
4) you are not a provincial nominee who was nominated based on your old NOC

Pls see below from IRCC:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

Change in circumstance declared in an e-APR

Express Entry candidates are responsible for ensuring that the information in their profile is accurate and up-to-date at all times.

When a candidate is issued an ITA, their profile information and their CRS score are automatically recorded in GCMS.

If a candidate decides to submit an e-APR, the system automatically transfers the information from their profile to their e-APR for their convenience. The candidate is required to ensure that the information is still accurate before they submit their e-APR to IRCC. If the information transferred from the candidate’s profile is no longer accurate, the candidate must update their application accordingly.

When an applicant submits an e-APR to IRCC, the information in their application is locked, and their CRS score at the time of their application is recorded in GCMS.

Processing offices must compare the information in the applicant’s profile at the time of the round of invitations to the information in their e-APR to ensure that the applicant meets the requirements of section A11.2. Note that not all discrepancies should result in a refusal.

My old NOC is 0213 – Computer and information systems managers and I want to change to 2172 – Database analysts and data administrators.
This is because the job title matches what I do now (am a Management Information Systems Administrator where I am now) but am not a manager and the job duty matches NOC 2172.
Although, I chose NOC 2172 for my first job experience coz the job tile was a data analyst which matches NOC 2172.

Hope it will be ok if I change the NOC for post ITA application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
KsMom:

spouse does not need NOC. Only spouse experience gotten in canada Counts. So move spouse experience to personal history.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prisscindy(f): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hi,

I have a UCI number already in my profile but I have never submitted an application to IRCC. I'm confused because I thought it would be generated when you submit an application, although, I have an ITA.

What if my profile expires or I revoke my GCkey, will I need to provide the UCI number?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Maneq: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
Prisscindy:
Hi,
I have a UCI number already in my profile but I have never submitted an application to IRCC. I'm confused because I thought it would be generated when you submit an application, although, I have an ITA.

Real UCI is 10 digits and only generated after medicals is passed post ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nekkyblues(f): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
listowell:

That's what deed of gift is for. Again, let it not be a loan ooo.

Is there an issue if it’s a loan?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
nekkyblues:

Is there an issue if it’s a loan?
Ask IRCC grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prisscindy(f): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Maneq:

Real UCI is 10 digits and only generated after medicals is passed post ITA.

Oh! Thanks a lot. I did my medical few months ago but couldn't use the ITA I got the due to some reasons. I was thinking of going for another one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.