Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1360733 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sulee23(f): 2:21am On Feb 03, 2021
wickedbandit:
Hello everyone. Got this new request along with my MEP/BIL and I don’t know really understand it. Any advice?

Schedule A. It's a background information form, The information going in this supercedes all the info you have earlier filled.

Try to fill appropriately with no mistakes, preferably all the informations you gave when submitting your application.

You might check or Google research on how to fill it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Keeky08: 2:30am On Feb 03, 2021
Ikepooni:

I have a contact

Please I’ve sent you a DM for the ABU contact. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gsade: 5:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Onebase79:
Hello everyone!

Please is 350k considered a lump sum for someone who earns 80k monthly? I have about 4.6m in the POF account and the lump sum accounts for only about 7.6%

The money was deposited in September 2020 and SOA was printed last week of January 2021. The source of the money is from monthly esusu contribution between my co workers and i. I need advice on how to proceed. Thank you @ednut1 @Missma01

I used this when I applied in 2018. What I did was to supply evidence of the establishment of the esusu: an email sent to everybody taking part in the esusu showing the rotational order of payout. Then I used my salary account statement showing the debits for the monthly esusu evidencing payments I made to other esusu contributors throughout the period up until I received my own esusu payout. Then I explained it all in the LOE. I would recommend you do the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nedu2144(m): 5:54am On Feb 03, 2021
gsade:

I used this when I applied in 2018. What I did was to supply evidence of the establishment of the esusu: an email sent to everybody taking part in the esusu showing the rotational order of payout. Then I used my salary account statement showing the debits for the monthly esusu evidencing payments I made to other esusu contributors throughout the period up until I received my own esusu payout. Then I explained it all in the LOE. I would recommend you do the same.

Hy Sir,

Can whatsapp chat cover up for email? I have similar setting here. Though I haven't gotten ITA.

also if I saved 1.5m(500k in Mutual fund, 1m in normal savings acct) for myself and got gifted the remaining 2.5m, is there any specific requirement for the 1.5m( say number of months it will be in my account and all)

P.s: I always move the money from my salary account to another act
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jwgirl: 7:52am On Feb 03, 2021
Yes, i recently applied for unilag transcript and it was processed and sent to WES in January .

click on upload document on your WES portal and upload it. it could be pdf.

your grade of graduation doesnt matter.

ennybams:
Hi fam!

Please has anyone requested for transcript from unilag recently? Their portal isn't working here �.

Also, please how do I upload my certificate on WES? Just pdf?

Lastly, for Canada express entry, does your grade of graduation matter .e.g. does a 2.1 get the same points as a 2.2?

Please help

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by niyogeol(m): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2021
wickedbandit:
Hello everyone. Got this new request along with my MEP/BIL and I don’t know really understand it. Any advice?
Hi, did they specify any period that is missing and needs to be accounted for? If yes, I would advise you account for those period on the form for easy reference while filling out your personal history and other things available on the schedule A form.

Ensure the details in this new form aligns with what you have filled in before. You don't want any discrepancies between the previous submission and the new one. In the event the space in the form (which can easily be downloaded online) is not enough, you can write out additional information on A4 paper and attach - not forgetting to number appropriately. In case you have forgotten what you filled, look up canadavisa website, there is a tip there on how to retrieve such information from your CIC account. Good luck. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jwgirl: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2021
Please how did you evaluate it
i also did unilag diploma/JUPEB and BSc.
Kindly guide me on how to go about it.

Risqahola199324:
Good evening everyone, my evaluation report came out today, so I want to ask if my diploma and bsc was evaluated as Two or more certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jwgirl: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2021
please kindlly assist me on how you did it.
its urgent pls

isaacola57:
it's confirmed.. I did mine and it came as two or more certificate yesterday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Onebase79(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2021
gsade:

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2021
Jwgirl:
Please how did you evaluate it
i also did unilag diploma/JUPEB and BSc.
Kindly guide me on how to go about it.

you will see it on your report. Or you can email me sunky.onis@yahoo.com cause I used foundation and bsc too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jwgirl: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2021
Thank you.

I just sent you a mail.

please check.

Ola240:
you will see it on your report. Or you can email me sunky.onis@yahoo.com cause I used foundation and bsc too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Herbesolar: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Please can all my POF come as a gift from my brother as a lump sum?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lagoscooldude: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Waiting for ITA? Check your Express Entry profile once more and confirm the details are accurate. They can decide to bless us with FSW today grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AyeeshaB: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2021
Hello.
Please I have been trying to find out how to retrieve some of the history i filled in my E-APR to no avail and then I saw this post, but I have tried searching canadavisa website and google but I still have not found it. Please if you have the link to where I could get it I would really appreciate your assistance.

Thank you
niyogeol:
Hi, did they specify any period that is missing and needs to be accounted for? If yes, I would advise you account for those period on the form for easy reference while filling out your personal history and other things available on the schedule A form.

Ensure the details in this new form aligns with what you have filled in before. You don't want any discrepancies between the previous submission and the new one. In the event the space in the form (which can easily be downloaded online) is not enough, you can write out additional information on A4 paper and attach - not forgetting to number appropriately. In case you have forgotten what you filled, look up canadavisa website, there is a tip there on how to retrieve such information from your CIC account. Good luck. Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by donasere(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2021
jstemmanex:
Please, what's the best option of transcript to choose when applying at UI (Student copy, within Nigeria or outside)

Plus how much did you spend in total to get transcript to wes

Thanks

It’s not student transcript. It’s meant to be an official transcript and its outside Nigeria.
Should cost 5k or so for the transcript and another 9k via Dhl to get it to Wes. UI doesn’t do the online thing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jadief: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2021
Good morning fam... I got a re- medical request. Please anyone with a date for this week or next week that won't be using it, kindly let me know. I have an appointment for Feb 23rd, we can swap. Preferably IOM Abuja. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mobenjackson(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2021
AyeeshaB:
Hello.
Please I have been trying to find out how to retrieve some of the history i filled in my E-APR to no avail and then I saw this post, but I have tried searching canadavisa website and google but I still have not found it. Please if you have the link to where I could get it I would really appreciate your assistance.

Thank you

Here you go... @wickedbandit

To see details of your submitted application:

1. Go to your account on gckey.
2. Click on check application status.
3. Click on view submitted application.
4. Delete the last bit of the address bit “documentstosubmit.do”
5. Now, type in “applicationChecklist.do” and press enter or reload the page.

24 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lagoscooldude: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
AyeeshaB:
Hello.

Please when you used your statement of result, did you have issues with the year WES put on the ECA report?
My husband used his statement and Unilag put 2010/2011 session which was the start year, but he finished his masters 2013 and 2013 was not written anywhere in the statement.
So WES assumed and put the date as 2010, and what we filled on the profile which is correct was 2013. We ended up not using it to claim points though because of the date discrepancy and WES said they cant change it. Did you have this issue? If so how did you go about it?
Hello, so WES put 2017 on my evaluation even though I finished the programme in 2018. My Statement of result also had "206/2017" so I used 2017 on my profile as advised by someone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Francieuche: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
[quote author=Lagoscooldude post=98696583]Waiting for ITA? Check your Express Entry profile once more and confirm the details are accurate. They can decide to bless us with FSW today grin[/quote
We receive
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Francieuche: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Herbesolar:
Please can all my POF come as a gift from my brother as a lump sum?
Yes family as long as you bear same surname and he is truly your brother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Herbesolar: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Thank you, when is he suppose to move the funds to my account? before or after ITA?
Francieuche:

Yes family as long as you bear same surname and he is truly your brother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ExpressEntry: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hello! Pls is there anyone here that is using MCC for ECA and has crossed the SVR hurdle? EFCMG has sent a mail since Nov. 3rd but my institution/Unilorin claims to not have received it yet. Anybody with useful tips pls? Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ultrazone(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
From trends, there may be a PNP only draw today. I hope border restrictions are lifted soon, so that general draws can commence.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AyeeshaB: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Thank you so much!!
mobenjackson:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
AyeeshaB:
Hello.

Thank you

Sorry about this.

An advice to anyone planning to submit his/her application. Pls, kindly go through all your filled forms from beginning to the end and screenshot as you go through. It sounds stressful but it can indeed save you pains later.

We submitted and decided to go through the screenshots the following day and realised one of the main documents supporting the PA's reference letter had not been merged with the rest of the document. I could have swore I merged it and claim that village people had somehow managed to remove it if I was sent an ADR or something worse had happened but there it was in front of us and on the screenshot, man's imperfections!

Had to raise a webform immediately, after discussing with @Mmamaroon back then, which was acknowledged exactly 30days later by IRCC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tonygrinds(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
I have a question. Can someone who has ever overstayed his/her visa in another country before immigrate to Canada?
My friend once lived in the UK and overstayed her visa because she was trying to process her new born baby’s passport. She lived in the UK illegally for like 2 months and now she wants to immigrate to Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
mobenjackson:

Awesome! Thank you for this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Funky123(f): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hello, Are their Sales manager from FMCG in the house, please i need your input

Please kindly help me check if this JD matches with Noc 0601...His Job role is Territory sales Manager, Thanks in anticipation

Job Descriptions
Distribution set up - identifying and appointing the prospective distributors for his / her territory.
He / She will also be responsible for designing the Beat plans for the distributors in his territory.
Distributor Management - Track distributors’ efficiencies and follow up on necessary related actions. Alongside, ensure that all distributor related issues are timely monitored and addressed.
Management Information System (MIS) - The Territory Sales Manager will be required to maintain all the MIS for his / her territory and report the same to the head office & the Regional Sales Manager on regular basis.
Sales Targets - The TSM will be responsible for achieving the sales target for his / her territory and will lead the process of further breaking down the territory sales target to channels & beats.
The incumbent will continuously review sales performance of all channels & beats in his territory to ensure achievement of sales targets. Both primary and secondary sales targets will be the responsibility of the TSM
Sales force - Will be responsible for hiring and maintaining the territory’s distributor sales force.
Team Management - Review Sales performances of the sales team and implement relevant training programs for improved performance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nothing like that. With the way they even repeated the parts about signature my first thought is that maybe it’s because the one in my passport and the one on my other documents is a different. It’s a scary request to get.
niyogeol:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Thank you so much!
mobenjackson:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
danijay1212:
I understand that asking to message me may seem suspicious but there really isn't anything to hide I just didn't want it to cast grin

Basically it involves using your Bsc to apply for a similar HND course at a polytechnic, you are automatically drafted into Pre-HND. Your Bsc transcript is requested and exemptions are given on similar courses already undertaken at Bsc level. In my case, I was only told to write an exam on two courses which were not taken and didn't reflect in my Bsc transcript after which i was issued a National diploma to proceed for my HND. Sent my Bsc and ND to WES and was evaluated for two degrees.

Fees I paid were
ND1 fees 102k
ND2 fees 80k
Transcript 15k

I hope this conforms to the free information policy of this platform and is also useful to others. Thanks.

N.B I am post AOR.

Wow! Amazing! Which school, please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AyeeshaB: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Thanks
You are very right. I took screenshots of the documents uploaded and even most of the form but left out my husbands address history part. I felt i would still be able to access it on the application. Funny enough the uploaded document names are accessible but just not the filled questionnaire.
I have been able to retrieve it now though.
Thanks.

ShoeShineGuy:

Sorry about this.

An advice to anyone planning to submit his/her application. Pls, kindly go through all your filled forms from beginning to the end and screenshot as you go through. It sounds stressful but it can indeed save you pains later.

We submitted and decided to go through the screenshots the following day and realised one of the main documents supporting the PA's reference letter had not been merged with the rest of the document. I could have swore I merged it and claim that village people had somehow managed to remove it if I was sent an ADR or something worse had happened but there it was in front of us and on the screenshot, man's imperfections!

Had to raise a webform immediately, after discussing with @Mmamaroon back then, which was acknowledged exactly 30days later by IRCC.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.