Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1361828 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Francieuche: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Herbesolar:
Thank you, when is he suppose to move the funds to my account? before or after ITA?
Before or after it depends on when he has it ready...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Francieuche: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
Herbesolar:
Thank you, when is he suppose to move the funds to my account? before or after ITA?
Before or after depends on when the funds is ready
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Francieuche: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Herbesolar:
Anytime
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yellowmellow(f): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Please is it necessary for a work reference letter to carry a stamp or seal?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Yellowmellow:
Please is it necessary for a work reference letter to carry a stamp or seal?

No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BabygirlDee: 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
My CSR Score is 481 and I've never lived or worked in Canada.
The first time I took the IELTS I got 7.5, 7, 6.5 & 8 and it made my CSR score 400 but the second time I took the IELTS I got 9, 9, 7.5 & 8.5 and it brought my CSR score to 481.
In this video I shared the free study materials that helped me improve my IELTS scores in just 3 weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3KrKEmviS4

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Orohelvis2: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Tundeom:
Well, I thought so too not until ICES sent a verification mail to Unilag. They sent me a followup mail when Unilag didn't reply them on time.

Wow
Please I’ll like for us to talk. Can you send me your Watsapp number ? I already contacted you by email.
Mine is 08113184324
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by shadama: 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
ExpressEntry:
Hello! Pls is there anyone here that is using MCC for ECA and has crossed the SVR hurdle? EFCMG has sent a mail since Nov. 3rd but my institution/Unilorin claims to not have received it yet. Anybody with useful tips pls? Thanks!
Hi there. Is it possible maybe that they are sending to a different email address? I remember reading that they use the contact details listed on the world directory of medical schools website. Here is that of unilorin:

https://search.wdoms.org/home/SchoolDetail/F0001283

Maybe you could check to make sure that that's the same one they're using? Hope this helps and maybe someone that went to the same uni can chip in.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
HI Guys,

will there be a draw today

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DavidHume(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
theAccountant:
HI Guys,

will there be a draw today

There could still be. It is still never too late
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ExpressEntry: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
shadama:

Hi there. Is it possible maybe that they are sending to a different email address? I remember reading that they use the contact details listed on the world directory of medical schools website. Here is that of unilorin:

https://search.wdoms.org/home/SchoolDetail/F0001283

Maybe you could check to make sure that that's the same one they're using? Hope this helps and maybe someone that went to the same uni can chip in.

Many Thanks @shadama
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
Does a non-accompanying spouse declaration for minors form mean that PPR is about to be issued. Any experiences?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nikkybeth:
Does a non-accompanying spouse declaration for minors form mean that PPR is about to be issued. Any experiences?
It could mean that they just want that information from you to process your application.

Your AOR?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KlausMike(m): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
MissMa01:

It could mean that they just want that information from you to process your application.

Your AOR?

from her past posts, it shows that her AOR was Dec 15th. You're welcome grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
KlausMike:

from her past posts, it shows that her AOR was Dec 15th. You're welcome grin
Thank you....I guess PPR is about to be issued.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KlausMike(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
MissMa01:

Thank you....I guess PPR is about to be issued.

Damn! If really it is, then that was really really quick.....AOR Dec 5th here oh undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Internetsavvy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ijliz:
For those of us taking BCS this May, join our WhatsApp study group to learn and exchange ideas.

Can you add me to the group or better still post the link.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kiari: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Omo E be things for this journey o, Surprises here and there...God help us. Hang in there folks, it shall end in praise.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
KlausMike:

Damn! If really it is, then that was really really quick.....AOR Dec 5th here oh undecided
grin grin i don’t want to be a buzz kill and I don’t work for IRCC either but again, anything is possible.
It could be December AOR or JAN 2021 and we still have people waiting even as far back as 2018.
All I can do is rejoice with others and wait for mine.

I have stopped applying logic and move with faith these days.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Datevilme: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Please what exchange rate do banks usually use for their reference/embassy letters?

Is it the parallel market rate, cbn rate or rates obtainable in sites like xe and oanda?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Datevilme:
Please what exchange rate do banks usually use for their reference/embassy letters?

Is it the parallel market rate, cbn rate or rates obtainable in sites like xe and oanda?

XE/Oanda is fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oluwabunmilola(f): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
does anyone know if diploma from west Africa insurance institute can be evaluated by WES?
It's a one year course.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by stvide: 12:00am On Feb 04, 2021
Please how do i go about booking for re-medicals? Sent mail to IOM and Qlife. Iom replied with a link that is not connecting . also Qlife want me to pay before booking. Pls help, anyone with how i can go about it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by stvide: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2021
Please how do i go about booking for re-medicals? Sent mail to IOM and Qlife. Iom replied with a link that is not connecting . also Qlife want me to pay before booking. Pls help, anyone with how i can go about it without paying immediately online.
jadief:
Good morning fam... I got a re- medical request. Please anyone with a date for this week or next week that won't be using it, kindly let me know. I have an appointment for Feb 23rd, we can swap. Preferably IOM Abuja. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by duni04(m): 12:05am On Feb 04, 2021
Very interesting times. February and still no FSW draw in 2021!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 12:15am On Feb 04, 2021
duni04:
Very interesting times. February and still no FSW draw in 2021!
Tomorrow is another day!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmafe(m): 2:18am On Feb 04, 2021
Francieuche:

Before or after depends on when the funds is ready
Please I need enlightenment on POF, i saw it sumwer the money must be in your account for 6months. Is this true?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BFWestAfrican: 3:11am On Feb 04, 2021
Not true.
Even if you are referring to the 6 months average information required by IRCC, it is still not true.
Emmafe:
Please I need enlightenment on POF, i saw it sumwer the money must be in your account for 6months. Is this true?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NIKEDEEDS(m): 5:05am On Feb 04, 2021
Good morning team,

Thanks for this wonderful platform.

I have already done CIMA BA1 and BA3. However, i just remembered that i did a certificate course with College of Insurance and financial Management, Asese.

Could you please confirm if this could be assessed as an extra certificate by WES?

I have almost 1 year experience on this job function

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nanyashaven: 5:14am On Feb 04, 2021
Sulee23:

You are right, if you are using courier, you might need to download this, fill this and rescan to ur school portal while requesting that your transcript be sent, atleast that was what i did and I have gottenbmy report.. for email, the subject will be ur file number, I doubt of you willneed this, but your school would know better.

Hi,

Please how long did it take before you received the report?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by atoleybaba(m): 6:03am On Feb 04, 2021
Uzland:

Wow! Amazing! Which school, please?
he doesnt want to reply and I dont know why

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.