Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1360016 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oyinyen: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2021
hi, please can anyone assist on how to reapply on Saskatchewan oasis. previous application was ineligible because my NOC didn't tally with JD.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2021
Izen:
I tried it myself.

They said their cards only work for their merchants. I'm guessing they don't work with WES.

I don’t know about WES but you can pay your PR application fees with it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2021
solomonray:
Good morning please i have a question. I am a single applicant, and i intend adding my family later post ITA. Is there a place Pre ITA where we add family members unaccompanied (e.g mother, siblings)?
Unaccompanied doesn’t apply to family members only spouse. So you have to include your family information where required as it changes nothing to your score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amaya21: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2021
Nope. You list them after ITA when you are asked about your extended family members. Listing them doesn't entitle them to a visa in your own Express Entry application sha. If you are single, you are a family of 1 and you just apply for yourself.

Unaccompanying/accompanying matter usually is reserved for spouses and children.

solomonray:
Good morning please i have a question. I am a single applicant, and i intend adding my family later post ITA. Is there a place Pre ITA where we add family members unaccompanied (e.g mother, siblings)?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Teebaba2020: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Good morning everyone one,
1. Please for online application of addition of spouse post aor, do you fill the imm forms, validate, print out, and sign with handwritten signature?
Or do you just fill it out, click validate, save and send since it’s online?

2. After merging the imm forms with supporting documents, are you allowed to sign electronically before submitting ?

I am asking coz I am confused whether to print out the imm forms and sign manually then rescan and upload.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Favourphilic: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2021
I noticed this too, but I don't know what it means.

I got an email that there is a change, I log in both couldn't find any change

[quotee author=Lahun post=98792698]Hello Guys

I submitted my EE profile some time ago and I lately received an email saying my application status has changes and that to view the changes I have to log into my account, which I did, but there's nothing new in my status.

Has anyone experienced this please? Thanks.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bishopbusayo1(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2021
Good morning. Please seniors......This is the 3rd profile I have submitted but I am still getting the mail that I am not eligible at this time. The profile was filled completely with all the boxes ticked and green before I clicked transmit. Please What could I be doing wrong?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2021
Thank you for sharing. We've almost similar start story. I'm also doing the night class due to my busy schedule, most times I do my assignments while working to meet up with the submission deadline and I've some of my class while on night duty at work. It's not an easy path but it's possible with dedication. It's now 300 words for every writing assignment.. grin

Goodnigga:

MY TEF STORY

Sorry guys @atoleybaba, @senoraaquila, @Wishlist & others for late reply, I have been busy with work schedules. I officially started learning French around December 2019 and wrote in August 2020. I am advanced in age and I am a busy man that wants to immigrate to Mapleland. I only have a B.Sc and no Masters, moreover even with masters, it is still not enough. So I opted for French. At that time, it was 30 points bonus for bilingual speakers.
I started from scratch with Tobidam, the school permits working-class people since they have a flexible time. I initially doubted, if an online school will work, but due to the testimonies I have heard about them, I joined. What I liked was that they have a principle of Speak, Write, Read and Listen from the first day. So, from the first day I was being forced to write , speak etc on every class day.
From day 1, I have many class works and a must-do assignments of at least 200 words for writing, also speaking assignments which have to be submitted the next class. Some other days, there are Listening practices on the scheme of work.
Since I must speak with my tutor every day, I practice speaking every 15 minute daily apart from class speaking. For every level from A1- B2, we must write DELF exam in each level and must pass at least 50% covering all the modules to be able to move to the next level. It was very tasking, cos I attended a night class, so I must always do my assignments while in the office to submit the following day as they don’t joke with assignments.
So I started getting used to TEF pattern from the beginning e.g. we were told to speak for 15 min from A1, speak with connectors etc. The grooming is kinda tough but, omo it is worth it and I enjoyed it. I have never worked hard like that in my life!
We used their personal text notes which is very easy to understand though Schaum Outline French was freely given to us. But I prefer their daily class notes.
At B2.2, TEF prep started officially, their TEF prep lasted around 2 months. To summarize I wrote 60 letters, 70 Fait Divers , all 22 CO (listening) , 102 CE text( reading part). I always got tired cramming those long texts as they are too long, but I was given a short cut for memorizing them. . I do daily listening practice with the audios( A1-B2) given us which are very helpful, it helped my hearing ability. I also have language exchange friends online from Speaky that I MUST practice daily with.
Also, I was told to check the last three months TEF exams and check what came out the most and focus on those ones first. Luckily, they all came out. Guys, knowing French is not a guarantee to passing TEF, if not for the TEF main strategies and tips I don’t know what will happen. Before the exam, we did several live simulated mock exams to ascertain my level till I was getting C1 in most of my exams. After much consistency I was told to book for the exam. I learnt for 9 months, though there are others who finished in 6 or 7 months. It depends on your rate of assimilation, dedication and the package you book for. I finally got C1,C1,C1,B2. In addition, the October 50 new CRS points bonus increase , now butter my bread with butter! That was what gave finally gave me the magic!

I also did a quick research for you guys, B.sc gives 30 pts, 2 or more certs gives 33pts, Masters gives 40 pts, PHD gives 55pts while TEF gives between 62-74 points( with IELTS).

Finally guys, TEF is doable, but I must tell you it is not for a lazy or indecisive mind. Let me stop here. For those who want to ask about the packages, other info about the school etc, I am not that current with the lastest info since I have left Tobidam since last year, but you can check their website.
I gotta go now guys, I am hungry.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2021
hazel01:
Congratulations sis, but how did you go from 9 in reading to 6?I am scared, saw my result today had 7.5 in listening and 9 in reading.
When I saw that 6 I was sad but I deserved it because I left like 8 questions unanswered. There were so many passages to read and some had continuations on the next page that I didn’t even see(First time taking paper based test).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2021
MissMa01:

I can imagine...everything else will fall into place for you
Amen , thank you very much Missma01 kiss kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2021
Balanceiskey:
Wow!

This is a story of resilience. Congratulations to you Debbie. May the rest of the journey be seamless for you.
I plan to write my IELTS in April, and I am praying that by the grace of God and with the aid of all resources shared by NL, my husband and I will ace the test.
WES evaluation is ongoing.
I can't wait to share my testimony. I am certain it will end in praise.
Thank you Just use the required materials , you’ll ace the test and if you know you can’t really multitask and work under pressure then do paper based because of listening. For me I’ll say I prefer listening paper based and every other module in computer based. I wish they could give us the option of taking one module in paper and the other in computer grin grin
I got my evaluation In November and I’m still waiting for my spouses wes & IELTS.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2021
Good day all
Please I am finding it difficult to move to the next stage on my express entry profile, it asked how many family members do I have I click on 4 then the money am to bring to Canada I type $52,083
But it saying problematic
Please guru in the house assist me please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by whizqueen(f): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2021

How to find accommodation in Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrkO0Ce9bTQ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2021
bishopbusayo1:
Good morning. Please seniors......This is the 3rd profile I have submitted but I am still getting the mail that I am not eligible at this time. The profile was filled completely with all the boxes ticked and green before I clicked transmit. Please What could I be doing wrong?

Revoke your gckey and create another account from scratch. Check the following:

1.Make sure your NOC code is either under O, A or B. NOC “C” is not eligible for express entry.

2. Check the number of hours of work you inputted. It should be calculated per week e.g 30hrs per week. 30hrs per week is the minimum number of hours eligible for express entry.

3. Check your POF. Make sure you use the exact figure required for relocation for 1 applicant.

Try that and see how it goes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bishopbusayo1(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2021
Will do that now. Thank you

Ikepooni:

Revoke your gckey and create another account from scratch. Check the following:

1.Make sure your NOC code is either under O, A or B. NOC “C” is not eligible for express entry.

2. Check the number of hours of work you inputted. It should be calculated per week e.g 30hrs per week. 30hrs per week is the minimum number of hours eligible for express entry.

3. Check your POF. Make sure you use the exact figure required for relocation for 1 applicant.

Try that and see how it goes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kerone: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Good afternoon @ChrisOnyi How did you make payment for your WES evaluation. I am trying to pay for WES but i dont know how to go about it.

ChrisOnyi:
Please I have completed my WES evaluation. I did a diploma/foundation and sent both documents to WES. However they evaluated it as a Bachelor's degree (four years).

Please how can I change it and get them to evaluate it as 2 degrees.

Has anyone successfully done this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 19CannyMum: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Annaaa:
Hello everyone, please who has the verification contact at postgraduate school, UNIBEN? For verification of masters degree. WES already sent an email and a hard copy. Please help!

Hi, I'm currently in the same shoes. Could you please share how you sorted your UNIBEN PG verification? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Izen: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
It's WES I need to apply for now. I can't apply for PR without it.

MissMa01:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sulee23(f): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Teebaba2020:
Good morning everyone one,
1. Please for online application of addition of spouse post aor, do you fill the imm forms, validate, print out, and sign with handwritten signature?
Or do you just fill it out, click validate, save and send since it’s online?

2. After merging the imm forms with supporting documents, are you allowed to sign electronically before submitting ?

I am asking coz I am confused whether to print out the imm forms and sign manually then rescan and upload.
Thanks

You should be able to fill online,sign and validate but the submission is what I don't get

Please when did you raise a webform?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tinsma: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Good afternoon all,
Kindly assist, Before creating my EE profile, I am found eligible, after completing and submitting the EE profile it says I am ineligible.

I created the first one stating my spouse would accompany but did not evaluate ECA and no IELTS.

The second time I filled as unaccompanied. Family of 4, proof of funds $25,000.

No Mark awarded after submitting my EE profile, score is 0.

Kindly enlighten on what could be the error. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kerone:
Good afternoon @ChrisOnyi How did you make payment for your WES evaluation. I am trying to pay for WES but i dont know how to go about it.

Download Barter by Flutterwave and create a virtual dollar card, then you fund it you can pay with that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kerone: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Thank you Ola
Ola240:
Download Barter by Flutterwave and create a virtual dollar card, then you fund it you can pay with that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hazel01(f): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

When I saw that 6 I was sad but I deserved it because I left like 8 questions unanswered. There were so many passages to read and some had continuations on the next page that I didn’t even see(First time taking paper based test).
oh, okay. thank God you overcame.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kerone: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hi @Ola240 I sent you a mail. I saw from your profile that you finished from Unilag. I want to ask you some questions about how you got your transcript.

Ola240:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Just to be sure, so one can automatically be nominated by a province once you're in the pool right?. Cos I have always thought you need to show EOI

AyeeshaB:
Even if you have 5 in all sections of IELTS, always enter the pool as soon as you can. There are various reasons such as tie breaker rule and even with low CRS a province can see you and give you nomination. Never waste time. the second you have your ECA and any IELTS score ready, enter the pool. You can always edit the IELTS once your new result is out.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Keeky08: 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
MissMa01:

I did my WES payment with flutterwave.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Loverquin: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hello fam,

Please I need an answer to these question on behalf of a friend.

Hez application got rejected due to error when he was imputing hez IELTS score unknowingly. Please what is meant to do? Go back to his profile and make necessary correction and reapply??

Abeg my people, answers needed asap. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
hazel01:
oh, okay. thank God you overcame.
I’m glad I have. And I pray your listening comes back better in your next exam too by the grace of God.
Cheers �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by culkid: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
oyinyen:
hi, please can anyone assist on how to reapply on Saskatchewan oasis. previous application was ineligible because my NOC didn't tally with JD.

Find the NOC that matches your JD and reapply. Do not change your JD though, they have that information already, and any alteration might result to a ban.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by senoraaquila(f): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Thanks alot
Goodnigga:

MY TEF STORY

Sorry guys @atoleybaba, @senoraaquila, @Wishlist & others for late reply, I have been busy with work schedules. I officially started learning French around December 2019 and wrote in August 2020. I am advanced in age and I am a busy man that wants to immigrate to Mapleland. I only have a B.Sc and no Masters, moreover even with masters, it is still not enough. So I opted for French. At that time, it was 30 points bonus for bilingual speakers.
I started from scratch with Tobidam, the school permits working-class people since they have a flexible time. I initially doubted, if an online school will work, but due to the testimonies I have heard about them, I joined. What I liked was that they have a principle of Speak, Write, Read and Listen from the first day. So, from the first day I was being forced to write , speak etc on every class day.
From day 1, I have many class works and a must-do assignments of at least 200 words for writing, also speaking assignments which have to be submitted the next class. Some other days, there are Listening practices on the scheme of work.
Since I must speak with my tutor every day, I practice speaking every 15 minute daily apart from class speaking. For every level from A1- B2, we must write DELF exam in each level and must pass at least 50% covering all the modules to be able to move to the next level. It was very tasking, cos I attended a night class, so I must always do my assignments while in the office to submit the following day as they don’t joke with assignments.
So I started getting used to TEF pattern from the beginning e.g. we were told to speak for 15 min from A1, speak with connectors etc. The grooming is kinda tough but, omo it is worth it and I enjoyed it. I have never worked hard like that in my life!
We used their personal text notes which is very easy to understand though Schaum Outline French was freely given to us. But I prefer their daily class notes.
At B2.2, TEF prep started officially, their TEF prep lasted around 2 months. To summarize I wrote 60 letters, 70 Fait Divers , all 22 CO (listening) , 102 CE text( reading part). I always got tired cramming those long texts as they are too long, but I was given a short cut for memorizing them. . I do daily listening practice with the audios( A1-B2) given us which are very helpful, it helped my hearing ability. I also have language exchange friends online from Speaky that I MUST practice daily with.
Also, I was told to check the last three months TEF exams and check what came out the most and focus on those ones first. Luckily, they all came out. Guys, knowing French is not a guarantee to passing TEF, if not for the TEF main strategies and tips I don’t know what will happen. Before the exam, we did several live simulated mock exams to ascertain my level till I was getting C1 in most of my exams. After much consistency I was told to book for the exam. I learnt for 9 months, though there are others who finished in 6 or 7 months. It depends on your rate of assimilation, dedication and the package you book for. I finally got C1,C1,C1,B2. In addition, the October 50 new CRS points bonus increase , now butter my bread with butter! That was what gave finally gave me the magic!

I also did a quick research for you guys, B.sc gives 30 pts, 2 or more certs gives 33pts, Masters gives 40 pts, PHD gives 55pts while TEF gives between 62-74 points( with IELTS).

Finally guys, TEF is doable, but I must tell you it is not for a lazy or indecisive mind. Let me stop here. For those who want to ask about the packages, other info about the school etc, I am not that current with the lastest info since I have left Tobidam since last year, but you can check their website.
I gotta go now guys, I am hungry.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Loverquin:
Hello fam,

Please I need an answer to these question on behalf of a friend.

Hez application got rejected due to error when he was imputing hez IELTS score unknowingly. Please what is meant to do? Go back to his profile and make necessary correction and reapply??

Abeg my people, answers needed asap. Thank you

Do you mean your friend actually got ITA, submitted an eAPR, got AOR and was then rejected?

If so, then I think they need to create another EE profile and wait in the pool to get ITA again, hopefully their CRS is pretty high going by current trends.

If he was just creating an EE profile which was made eligible by the IELTS, then he should create another profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.