Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363507 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2021
Chinoble:
Good day all.
P
My question is that will that be possible and advisable considering the fact that i still have a pending application. what do you advice i do? Do i have other options and has anyone had this kind of complication?
I'm 28yrs, female, single and have more than 4yrs work experience(not related to my course of study) in a private company. But i did my industrial training at Nigerian breweries(related to my course) I Studied biochemistry.
A good reply would be appreciated as i don't want to complicate my issue further.
thanks smiley
First of all, you really shouldn’t let a stranger hold on to your passport - identity theft is real.
You can run your express entry application with your ‘supposed’ existing visa application just remember to mention it in your application - that’s all. If you want to know where to start from, read page 1 and all the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jwgirl: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2021
Jupeb with BSc is two or more.

Isha113:

thank you very much
but I will need a definite reply because if Wes ends up evaluating as one certificate, I'll have to start looking for another way and spend more money than expected.
people have met did diploma but not jupeb
I need someone that did jupeb and Wes evaluated his or her results as two certificates
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mikepenny5(m): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2021
Good morning everyone, please I want to leave this country.
I’m 35 years old I’m married and without a degree yet
My wife have a degree I enrolled in bcs please can anyone tell me how to go I will appreciate
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ElDiabloo: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2021
Guys, I am a single applicant expecting MEP/BIL. However, I got this adr yesterday. What does it mean please?

1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Smmiles:
Good evening,

Please for those who were asked to redo Medicals are we to upload any document after the Medicals.
There was a form attached to the letter for Medicals but for some reason I didn’t use it and the staff at IOM never asked me for it.

Anyone redid Medicals and do you upload anything after or did u give IOM/Qlife any document?

The IME form? They are meant to collect it from you cause that's what they upload to IRCC unless you stated it was upfront medicals you were doing. Call IOM and mention it to them please. I used IOM this week and they collected mine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aranymous: 9:27am On Feb 05, 2021
Please am I on the right track for those who have / are planning to use ACCA to caim 2 or more

For country of education: Nigeria

Type of Education: Professional Education Qualifications

Name of Institution: ACCA

Please what do I choose for Name of Diploma/Certificate

Year Awarded: 2019 (since that was the year she passed the last exam she wrote)

Years attended: 2017 to 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2021
aranymous:
Hi guys,
Please oo, ive come again..

I need a bit of help, I'm trying to register an application with WES for my sister, she has passed a few papers in her ACCA

For country of education: Nigeria United Kingdom

I am not sure what to choose for Name of Diploma/Certificate What is the certificate she's using? Diploma, dvanced Diploma or Professional?

Please am I on the right track?
Im trying not to make a mistake
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 9:29am On Feb 05, 2021
ElDiabloo:
Guys, I am a single applicant expecting MEP/BIL. However, I got this adr yesterday. What does it mean please?

You most lkely made some errors when filling your family info post-ITA, just redo and its fine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Baldie: 9:39am On Feb 05, 2021
ElDiabloo:

Simply download IMM5406, fill in your family details and submit. It’s possible you didn’t supply the information earlier.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aranymous: 9:39am On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=Liispa post=98761664][/quote]

I dunno oo
But im sure she has passed papers 1,2,3,4 and 6
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aranymous: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=Liispa post=98761664][/quote]

I dunno oo
But i'm sure she has passed papers 1,2,3,4 and 6
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jigga11: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2021
Good morning sir and ma'am in the house. Please can someone predict when likely the next draw for FSTP will take place. Also, how long does it take to get PR after the approval of ITA.

Thanks,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Orohelvis2: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2021
Canadahome:

Those people can be funny. They even use NUC most of the time.

Oh wow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nickvanilla(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2021
Please who knows an affordable and efficient courier service I can use to send documents to Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olisa222: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2021
Thank you so much
Debbieeeeeee:

To get the full 20 points for language from spouse , spouse needs L8,7,7,7 for other components, 8.5,8,7.5,7.5 for PA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aranymous: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2021
She has passed papers 1,2,3,4 and 6

Nuzonn:

The last exam she passed was in which of the level?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nekkyblues(f): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Hello House,

Please has anyone here evaluated their degree with CES? how long did the whole process take?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DavidHume(m): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
nickvanilla:
Please who knows an affordable and efficient courier service I can use to send documents to Canada?

Fedex or Dhl wld do the job. No perfect courier just pray your village ppl dont open eye on your case

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Smmiles: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sorted thanks

Liispa:

The IME form? They are meant to collect it from you cause that's what they upload to IRCC unless you stated it was upfront medicals you were doing. Call IOM and mention it to them please. I used IOM this week and they collected mine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
My IELTS story:
First attempt L 7.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 7
Second attempt L7.5 R8 W7.5 S8.5
Third attempt L7 R9 W7 S8.5
Fourth attempt L8.5 R6 W6 S8
Fifth attempt L8 R8.5 W7.5 S8.5
I’m elated and over the moon.
First attempt I wasn’t prepared at all at all Due to work, I just went to write hoping for the best.
Second attempt I was very prepared but got lost during listening Cbt
Third attempt again got lost during listening cbt
Fourth attempt I took paper and made a silly mistake , I didn’t indent or paragraph my work in writing , I didn’t finish my reading test , tbvh the reading test was very tough this time.
Fifth attempt I put all my mistakes together and forged ahead. I used IELTS Liz mainly , IELTS fast track for listening tips. Then this IELTS master free module that idp gives I used it alongside Liz for writing and that thing was very very helpful. Watched all Liz videos .
Tips for speaking I got it from Don Oliver on the idp IELTS instagram page and that was it.
Thank you for coming to my ted talk. I’m still excited and over the moon.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Komed: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
aranymous:
Please am I on the right track for those who have / are planning to use ACCA to caim 2 or more

For country of education: Nigeria

Please what do I choose for Name of Diploma/Certificate

I used Bsc as type of education cos that was what was used by wes.

Year awarded i used the year on my certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Congrats Debbie!!!
Debbieeeeeee:
My IELTS story:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
BlestHanneSSG:

Note: You gave away too much info already and it's not necessary. VOs do comb popular threads like this for trends. I would advise, in your own interest and those of others here, that you delete your post or rephrase. You already mentioned what's not allowed with respect to your POF and hubby.

All the best!

Thank you for the advice. Done that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Naaomi:
Congrats Debbie!!!
Thank you very much Naomi kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Got this same request along with my MEP/BIL. I was a bit jumpy at first but just try to fill out everything as you remember it and hope for the best.
ElDiabloo:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aranymous: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Thank you soo much.. I appreciate

Nuzonn:

That should be Foundation Diploma.
Evaluate only F1-F3.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aranymous: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Thank you very much..

Komed:

I used Bsc as type of education cos that was what was used by wes.

Year awarded i used the year on my certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:
My IELTS story:

Congratulations ...we should always celebrate our wins (small or big)

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sulee23(f): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:
My IELTS story:
First attempt I wasn’t prepared at all at all Due to work, I just went to write hoping for the best.
Second attempt I was very prepared but got lost during listening Cbt
Third attempt again got lost during listening cbt
Fourth attempt I took paper and made a silly mistake , I didn’t indent or paragraph my work in writing , I didn’t finish my reading test , tbvh the reading test was very tough this time.
Fifth attempt I put all my mistakes together and forged ahead. I used IELTS Liz mainly , IELTS fast track for listening tips. Then this IELTS master free module that idp gives I used it alongside Liz for writing and that thing was very very helpful. Watched all Liz videos .
Tips for speaking I got it from Don Oliver on the idp IELTS instagram page and that was it.

Well done �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.