Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1362845 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
olalekan9320:

I can only hope you aren't the one that submitted that

Lol not me. But she has scaled, well from what I read.

But wait, we expect youth corper to have numerous JDs? What they just need is correct matching of JD to NOC...not by number of JDs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ola240:
Yes original diploma stopped in 2016 and Jupeb Diploma started, so anyone that did diploma from after 2016 is Jupeb Diploma
Please what’s the difference between jupeb and diploma2. Lol I’m just curious because I did diploma2 in 2009
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Please what’s the difference between jupeb and diploma2. Lol I’m just curious because I did diploma2 in 2009
Diploma2 is entirely different from Jupeb, I think Diploma2 is less costlier
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
iamhistreasure:

Hello,are u saying it's not possible to combine two noc?
nothing in my post says that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
ednut1:
reference letter with 3 job descriptions This one na rejection loading o
Lol.. This man sef!

Exactly what was on my mind but e too heavy for mouth..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ola240:
Diploma2 is entirely different from Jupeb, I think Diploma2 is less costlier
For the time I did diploma 2 it wasn’t cheap for that year 300k and 20k acceptance fee. The money wasn’t sooooo easy to come by.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

Lol.. This man sef!

I jump and pass . Byeeeee
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

For the time I did diploma 2 it wasn’t cheap for that year 300k and 20k acceptance fee. The money wasn’t sooooo easy to come by.
Jupeb diploma is 500k plus that’s why I said diploma 2 is cheaper
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by temmitats(f): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
The difference isn’t about the cost , the main difference is you still have to pass jamb to crossover to 200 level I think, but when we did ours once you pass diploma you go straight to year 2.
Ola240:
Jupeb diploma is 500k plus that’s why I said diploma 2 is cheaper

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
temmitats:
The difference isn’t about the cost , the main difference is you still have to pass jamb to crossover to 200 level I think, but when we did ours once you pass diploma you go straight to year 2.
you don’t have to pass Jamb, just pass Jupeb and get jamb DE form
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bishopbusayo1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good evening house,

One of my previous employer say they can't do me the reference letter, I have told them to put it in a mail thou, the good thing is that one of my senior colleagues is willing to sign off one on a plain paper for me but I joined the company before him and he left the employment 1month earlier than me (I hope this is not an issue?)
I need assistance on the self declared format for the reference/experience letter so I will just get it notarize. The formats I have been seeing around is the type that would be on a company's letterhead
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Belle35: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

The difference between the old diploma and JUPEB, is the fact that with JUPEP( Joint University Preliminary Exam) (cant remember what the B stands for probably Body or Board), is that with Jupeb you can gain admission into any of the universities that are under that body( such as Unilag, UniUyo, Uniben etc) regardless of the institution where you do your foundation program. Cost is far from it as diploma fees keep going up as years go buy. I did diploma when it was Jupeb and WES evaluated mine as 2 or more. Like someone suggested, you should contact WES as this mistake is not uncommon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jbelieve: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
MissMa01:

www dot getgcms dot com
www dot thegcmsonline dot com
www dot caipsgcms dot com
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jbelieve: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Daraojo:
thegcmsonline.com

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Juice191968: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
HEY guys, i am new here. Please people i have a few questions to ask:
1) Does having an ICAN certificate count as professional degree?
2) For those who have masters degree do they still need to verify their bachelors on wes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kampack: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Please house,
Some PNPs award points if an applicant has a friend in that province. I'm curious about what document (or documents) are required as a proof of friendship ties when applying for such PNPs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Qrisn(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
1) No, ICAN is not regarded as a professional certificate with Wes.
2) You only need to verify your highest education which is master's.

[Quote author=Juice191968 post=100344065]HEY guys, i am new here. Please people i have a few questions to ask:
2) For those who have masters degree do they still need to verify their bachelors on wes?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
Juice191968:
2) For those who have masters degree do they still need to verify their bachelors on wes?

1) No
2) No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
bishopbusayo1:
Good evening house,

One of my previous employer say they can't do me the reference letter, I have told them to put it in a mail thou, the good thing is that one of my senior colleagues is willing to sign off one on a plain paper for me but I joined the company before him and he left the employment 1month earlier than me (I hope this is not an issue?)
I need assistance on the self declared format for the reference/experience letter so I will just get it notarize. The formats I have been seeing around is the type that would be on a company's letterhead

In addition to whatever letter you senior colleague wants to write for you, it will make sense to include your job offer/promotion letter, payslips, etc. I believe these would be on the company's letterhead
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Juice191968: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hi, I sent you an email regarding the issue, please accept

IZANAMI:
The DOB on my transcript was overestimated by a year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Juice191968: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thanks

Qrisn:
1) No, ICAN is not regarded as a professional certificate with Wes.
2) You only need to verify your highest education which is master's.

[Quote author=Juice191968 post=100344065]HEY guys, i am new here. Please people i have a few questions to ask:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by daisyU: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
bezimo:

I did and it worked fine.
Details about this has been answered in the last thread.

Please where is the last thread. I cannot seem to find the response oo. Someone pls help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
As in ennn, was going to comment on that reference letter too but I no want make person enter my matter.
ShoeShineGuy:

Lol.. This man sef!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lentomac: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
FUTARIANS (FUTA GRADUATES)

Update on academic transcript fees!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Juice191968:

ICAN doesn't qualify. But if you passed through the ATS Scheme, your AAT will qualify as two or more degrees.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BFWestAfrican: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bishopbusayo1(m): 1:16am On Mar 31, 2021
Yeah thank you
I have those handy
Looking forward to a reply on the self declared
Reference Letter format

phabulous88:

In addition to whatever letter you senior colleague wants to write for you, it will make sense to include your job offer/promotion letter, payslips, etc. I believe these would be on the company's letterhead
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by chevchenko: 1:42am On Mar 31, 2021
Hello bro,
were you able to get you transcript from Ibadan Poly? I am also in the same Boat, kindly keep me posted.

Thanks

harbeolar168:
[quote author=harbeolar168

Hey guys,

Please is Notification of result the same as statement of result? I'm currently at Poly Ibadan to collect my certificate but they said it will take 3 weeks. So I'm trying to see if I make use of statement of result but this woman in one of their office is saying statement or result is the same as transcript that I should just pay for transcript. Meanwhile I need to upload either statement of result or certificate on WES

Another question

While in university back in 2008 there about, I've always used Dec 8th as my date of birth. But in 2018, I found my original birth certificate and it says Dec 5th. Now I don't know which date to use on WES. Considering the fact that school transcripts always display DOB and if I use Dec 5th, it will contradict the DOB on my school transcript.

Note: my international passport has it as Dec 5th.

I'm so confused....please HELP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 1:46am On Mar 31, 2021
Naaomi:
As in ennn, was going to comment on that reference letter too but I no want make person enter my matter.
Na so o.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 2:48am On Mar 31, 2021
Kampack:
Please house,
Some PNPs award points if an applicant has a friend in that province. I'm curious about what document (or documents) are required as a proof of friendship ties when applying for such PNPs.
of no use, friend points wont give you any better points to qualify for manitoba pnp. The pnp has been locked self for that stream
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AgreatMan: 4:15am On Mar 31, 2021
Abdomox:

No. Let's learn to think out of the box. Not everything we read we carry on our head.

This is a Youth service, you don't expect numerous JDs like that. Hence, the 3 JDs are enough. Don't fabricate what you did not do biko.

And mind you 3 JDs can even best summarize the6-9 you're talking about.

So you know, this has been accepted by the VO, hence the reason she shared it...So, what else?

Please let's know that these IRCC guys are human and know better.

Please listen to ednut1. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by valves: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2021
bishopbusayo1:
Good afternoon house,

Secondly, please what fees do I have to pay aside medicals & biometrics while adding spouse post aor?

Thank you

Your reference letter does not have to be on a letterhead. When I was about to submit my application, my employer refused to issue a reference letter to me. They clearly stated that letterheads are not for such purpose.

I got a colleague to do a reference for me on a plain sheet of paper. Then I attached my appointment letter last 3-months pay slip and an LOE. That was sufficient.

If your colleague has a company ID card or complimentary card, you can attach it also.

If you have time and resources you can also notorize the letter.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.