Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1362083 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bleexInc(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Has anyone processed transcripts from Houdegbe North American university, Benin republic before.

Any information on the process will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
Canadahome:

I have a friend that applied and was uploaded on the 18th March. No show yet..... Please, where did you check that it showed you that it was pending?

My online dashboard
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
barby008:
If your NOC is 1241, you could have tried your luck.
I know someone who got the invite despite clearly stating he had no french experience.

I tried to continue but it was difficult.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Damoy: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
How long does it take for CIC to give a reply to your CSE??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Damoy: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
How long before CIC replied to the webform you raised?
Mola02:
Please people who added their spouse post AOR I need your help..when we raised CSE and they responded they didn’t ask for evidence of relationship, questionnaire and other things people on this platform filled..and I need some that has done this before to help us email Fashion201ng@gmail.com
Attached is what they replied with
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Efeosa5(f): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hi house,

I want to create an ee profile and I don't know how to go about it. Please, does anyone have a link to it.? Please, share and guide tips on how to enter the pool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Efeosa5:
Hi house,

I want to create an ee profile and I don't know how to go about it. Please, does anyone have a link to it.? Please, share and guide tips on how to enter the pool.
Read Page 1

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Damoy:
How long does it take for CIC to give a reply to your CSE??
20-30days . I got a response in 22 though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by slimy205: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jwgirl:
To join whatsapp group for Alberta Express entry pnp 2021, send me a message.

I'd love to join
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Another PNP draw

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
Abdomox:

No. Let's learn to think out of the box. Not everything we read we carry on our head.

This is a Youth service, you don't expect numerous JDs like that. Hence, the 3 JDs are enough. Don't fabricate what you did not do biko.

And mind you 3 JDs can even best summarize the6-9 you're talking about.

So you know, this has been accepted by the VO, hence the reason she shared it...So, what else?

Please let's know that these IRCC guys are human and know better.
Your PR application is not a gamble

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by claseek(f): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
bishopbusayo1:
I paid 48k but since its ND alone she would pay 28k, they collected 13k for courier which I did not use. I used ext.ng it's 5,050 for ND transcript alone. I advise she pays the ext.ng fee and get the RRR NUMBER before she applys with the school for the transcript as it's better she states it on the transcript request form the encrypted email address the school will send the transcript to for extNg's use. It was during the lockdown so they worked on it only on Mondays....It took like 4 months. I hope this helps

Thank you so much for your response. I'm truly grateful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nekkyblues(f): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kejimania15:
I evaluated my Bsc from EPS Cotonou, with CES but the report says it does not correspond with Canadian education. What can I do? I am doing a diploma in French now. Should I go back to another school to get another Bsc, Sholud I write TEF or is there any programme that can suit me? Please I am confused.

H, please how long did it take for CES to evaluate your documents?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by claseek(f): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Midex88:
My people, pls help question. My sister created her wes evaluation profile with her husband name because she is now married but her university certificate bears her father's name. I want to know if there wont there be any issue as a result of name difference.
her transcript which will be sent to wes will be on her father's name because she wasn't married then in school. Any advise
same with me. i registered wes in my husband's name, and my certificate carries my fathers name. i did my evaluation normally like every other person, (no marriage supporting document and all that), and i didnt have any issue at all., as my WES evaluation is now complete.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wendyok: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
please this is urgent...

For someone that is a bank agent, what noc can the person claim.
Bank agent is first monie agent, Access closes agent. The person runs a pos centre with the bank pos.
what is it called in canada and how can work experience be gained with this please...

please this is urgent...

Bank agent is first monie agent, Access closes agent. The person runs a pos centre with the bank pos.
what is it called in canada and how can work experience be gained with this please...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Redex: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
BurnaBurna:
I think your score only gets calculated twice: on ITA and eAPR. Once you pass the eAPR, your score gets locked.

if your eAPR is before you clock 30, you're safe, (i think).

See more information here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

Thanks.

I truly found the link helpful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wendyok: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
please this is urgent...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Gummygummy:

grin The initial POF was a 100% gift deed from my mom while the buffer is my mine.

I don’t know if these other alternatives will fly. Please I need your suggestions.

Really interested in what our gurus will offer as solution. One of the monikers I can't forget here.. Been quite amusing and interesting reading, once in a while, from your diary. And wow, such a twist that out of nowhere, your mum got you the POF. Who would have thought? As the early plot in the diary revealed you needed help getting funds for IELTS.. Just maybe, you might get a great Nolly director to put that diary into a great movie. cool Weldone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wendyok: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
How can a pos agent gain point for work experience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Vousmevoyez(f): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
After paying £5 to BCS to send my documents to WES, I started my WES evaluation of my BCS. Does BCS not send a diploma certificate to WES? Because WES said they received Transcript but not the BCS Certificate and now my evaluation has been put on hold until the BCS Certificate is received
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MrKong: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
MissMa01:
Another PNP draw
It means till about a month before we can hope for a FSW draw
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Juice191968: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
done again

IZANAMI:
Please kindly resend the email. I could not access my previous mail; I have changed to a more recent one. Thank you for your concern.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daraojo: 12:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Thanks, Yes, VO is HK.
mobenjackson:

RFV... Ready for visa... congratulations... what visa office pls? HK
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 1:41am On Apr 01, 2021
You should upload a copy of the certificate. There's a space for it in your account.
Snap and upload,simple!
Vousmevoyez:
After paying £5 to BCS to send my documents to WES, I started my WES evaluation of my BCS. Does BCS not send a diploma certificate to WES? Because WES said they received Transcript but not the BCS Certificate and now my evaluation has been put on hold until the BCS Certificate is received
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Vousmevoyez(f): 4:12am On Apr 01, 2021
barby008:
You should upload a copy of the certificate. There's a space for it in your account.
Snap and upload,simple!

Case in point. I don’t have the certificate. Took the exams and paid BCS to send transcript and certificate to WES for evaluation. WES notified me only transcript was received. Of course I have informed BCS via email about this, still waiting for a response. So for now I’m just wondering if anyone else is in this same situation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Vousmevoyez(f): 4:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ahmedgafar7(m): 5:44am On Apr 01, 2021
please is there any pharmacist here that have relocated to Canada successfully
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by smslive2: 5:46am On Apr 01, 2021
This is just to encourage everyone having doubt about this journey... It shall end in praise

Whenever You Find Yourself Doubting How Far You Can Go, Just Remember How Far You Have Come. Remember Everything You Have Faced, All The Battles You Have Won, And All The Fears You Have Overcome.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yellowmellow(f): 5:53am On Apr 01, 2021
dyduds:
I also got my GCMS directly from IRCC at less than 4 $.
I ordered on the 15th of Feb and Got it exacty a month after.
I have never ordered or used the IRCC site for that before, but seeing the low cost, i took the risk.
You'll have to use a Canadian resident though.. and they will send electronic copy to then via mail.

Hi. Can you explain the process of ordering the notes? I'd like to do mine pls.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yellowmellow(f): 6:01am On Apr 01, 2021
Vousmevoyez:

Case in point. I don’t have the certificate. Took the exams and paid BCS to send transcript and certificate to WES for evaluation. WES notified me only transcript was received. Of course I have informed BCS via email about this, still waiting for a response. So for now I’m just wondering if anyone else is in this same situation.

I was but I also had BCS send my documents to someone I know in the UK so she just scanned me a copy and I sent the certificate to Wes straight away. But don't worry they will send it, good thing is BCS isn't like some of our Nigerian schools that takes forever. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmy2009(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Hello, I'm trying this permanent residency thing as a lawyer. And I just got my transcript and statement of result for my masters in Law.
I've been working for a law firm for a couple of years now and I'm strictly into research for the firm. My salary for the firm isnt that high so I've been paid with cash. I'm also an IT person and have been building apps for years now but only just registered my IT company mid last year here in Nigeria.
1. What's the best way to prove that I have 3 years work experience when I've been paid with cash.
2. WILL my IT experience in app development help in anyway.
3. I'm applying for the PR as a lawyer but havent been paying my Practicing fees since I dont really go to court since I strictly work on research. Do any of you know if they will ask for the practicing fee receipts in any of the stages since I'm applying as a lawyer.
Will really appreciate if anyone can help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Layohrt(f): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Wendyok:
How can a pos agent gain point for work experience

What is your role exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.