Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363778 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by frankmoney(m): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Can CIMA help to boost CRS score ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
bemagnify:

Yes you need to make payment before you can get a reference code ... you can use a uba dollar Africard to make payment.. Walk in to any UBA branch and demand for UBA dollar Africard.. you don’t need to have a bank account with UBA to get the card. Load the card with the dollar amount you want to pay to WES... GBAM! U Are good to go!
Please at what exchange rate does UBA transact?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
frankmoney:
Can CIMA help to boost CRS score ?
check page 1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lotusgoddess:
My EOR came out unchanged, this keeps me at 470 instead of 476 cry at this point I’m done, God just has to help me out from here. The most annoying part is my 27k just wasted.

Sorry about this. You will be fine.

I have helped simulate the FSW draws using current statistics. I assumed 5,000 ITAs will be issued per each draw, and there will be 10% of each "score range" entering the pool after each draw. I also adjusted for new Nominations of 200-250 (leftovers of PNP draws), since there will be PNP draws alongside FSW.

The outcome will be as shown in below table....your band (461-470) will be fully issued ITA after 7th draw. However, you are likely to get yours after 4th/5th draw wink

So, keep praying FSW draws start soon and they increase the ITAs to 5,000+ consistently.

Ceteris Paribus.

NB: The figure used is as of 12/04/21. Figures will change weekly as candidates update their profiles.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Abdomox:

I have helped simulate the FSW draws using current statistics. I assumed 5,000 ITAs will be issued per each draw, and there will be 10% of each "score range" entering the pool after each draw. I also adjusted for new Nominations of 200-250 (leftovers of PNP draws), since there will be PNP draws alongside FSW.

The outcome will be as shown in below table....your band (461-470) will be fully issued ITA after 7th draw. However, you are likely to get yours after 4th/5th draw wink

So, keep praying FSW draws start soon and they increase the ITAs to 5,000+ consistently.

Ceteris Paribus.

NB: The figure used is as of 12/04/21. Figures will change weekly as candidates update their profiles.

Kai, thank you so much for this encouragement. It means a lot. I’m keeping my fingers crossed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

Quite on point bro except we want to keep deceiving ourselves. Country wey family members dey arrange kidnap of their own blood. Workers/ex-workers dey arrange for their bosses/former bosses.. just to mention few scenarios.
You guys should just leave Naija and go to Canada already!cheesy You've already stated enough reasons.grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
Uzland:

Please at what exchange rate does UBA transact?

The card I used was Dollar card not naira
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
Abdomox:

Ceteris Paribus.

Interesting. So the next general draw will be around 481?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ObianujuEgo: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
This ielts video could be handy for Test takers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-dIX5jmeyE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
phabulous88:

Interesting. So the next general draw will be around 481?

Yes, going by today's statistics and if 5,000 ITAs are issued.

They are meant to issue more than that, say 30k+ at a go, but seems they want to keep the score above 460. Hence, their deliberate act of issuing ITA in tranches.

Well our prayers (typical Naija way) can make them change their mind grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
bemagnify:

The card I used was Dollar card not naira
OK. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hello, Great ones!

Pls who recently did the WES evaluation via EXT-NG? Did you send your transcript a hard copy through Ext-ng? because get Ext -ng to do the whole thing is about 50k. Pls kindly update on the best way to go about it. Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pls how do i apply for MPNP? Biko help me pls

dapo43:

Hello please I have a question for you, I am also in the MPNP pool, I want to know if you got selected under the strategic recruitment initiative or IRCC express entry ID and job seeker validation code ? please if possible can we talk over the phone for more clarity?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yeldey: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please house help me calculate this, I got ITA from Manitoba yesterday but when I did my calculation, my score wasn't up to the cut off of 706 points. Kindly find the attached of MNPN grip point system.
My IELTS score is 777,6.5
Age is at early 30s
Working experience is over 4 years
BSc degree for Education
Relative in Manitoba.
I stated I'm willing to stay out of Winnipeg.

https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/category/mpnp-notices/eoi-draw/

@ ednut please come to my rescue.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
yeldey:
Please house help me calculate this, I got ITA from Manitoba yesterday but when I did my calculation, my score wasn't up to the cut off of 706 points. Kindly find the attached of MNPN grip point system.
Age is at early 30s
BSc degree for Education
Relative in Manitoba.

They sent you the mail because they selected you based on factors you don't know about. It could be because of your Noc is in demand and so on. Forget about cut off

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadahome: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
icehot:

They undergo maintenance from time to time which I have experienced more than once. It will be back up soon, just keep checking.

Thank you.

I just want to confirm it is necessary for the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream to register on the site? Or will they pick from the express entry pool as usual for this particular stream.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
yeldey:
Age is at early 30s
BSc degree for Education
Relative in Manitoba.

the made a correction to the scores updated on the website. Congratulations

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Abdomox:

Yes, going by today's statistics and if 5,000 ITAs are issued.

They are meant to issue more than that, say 30k+ at a go, but seems they want to keep the score above 460. Hence, their deliberate act of issuing ITA in tranches.

Well our prayers (typical Naija way) can make them change their mind grin
ircc is not interested in scores. The number of people in the pool and policy determines scores. Did cec guys wirh 75 crs not get ita of recent ni. These guys are not predictable. Leave simulation and computation for indians. Ircc can come out to issue 50k ita for fsw today if they want

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
ednut1:
ircc is not interested in scores. The number of people in the pool and policy determines scores. Did cec guys wirh 75 crs not get ita of recent ni

Yes, the number of people and policy are determining factors, but IRCC is well interested in scores. Why dint they "mop-up" those above 420 in 2019 for FSW? Because they want it to seem competitive and earn through PNP.

So let's not expect them to pull CEC 75 score for FSW.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Let IRCC shock us with just one FSW draw nau! Just one to wish us HNY and HE combined. sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Abdomox:

Yes, the number of people and policy are determining factors, but IRCC is well interested in scores. Why dint they "mop-up" those above 420 in 2019 for FSW? Because they want it to seem competitive and earn through PNP.

So let's not expect them to pull CEC 75 score for FSW.
na you sabi. Scores have nothing to do with quality of the immigrant or life in Canada in the first place. Ircc does not determine number of people entering the pool shikena. Like i said leave all these permutations for indians. Na their hobby
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joliva(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please, someone help a brother with answers to the following. I went to my school and asked for a copy of my transcript to WES. I was asked to go and generate WES Reference Number. I have started the application via WES website. However, I have these two issues:
When applying for WES Reference Number, should I

1: add another recipient apart from me and IRCC
2: tick Standard Mail Via Canada Post (no tracking) or International Courier (tracking) UPS or TNT?

On another level, which NOC should a writer/Editor opt for in Manitoba PNP? Thanks as I anticipate your swift and accurate responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kennyliza: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, Please I need clarity in respect of the attached and question below on filling the MPNP EOI.

Does this mean if someone has been refused the Canada Temporary Visit visa, you must picked "Yes"?

"Have you or your spouse previously been refused by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) based on A40 (inadmissibility or misrepresentation)?"

Yes( ) No( )

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
joliva:
Please, someone help a brother with answers to the following. I went to my school and asked for a copy of my transcript to WES. I was asked to go and generate WES Reference Number. I have started the application via WES website. However, I have these two issues:
When applying for WES Reference Number, should I

1: add another recipient apart from me and IRCC
2: tick Standard Mail Via Canada Post (no tracking) or International Courier (tracking) UPS or TNT?

On another level, which NOC should a writer/Editor opt for in Manitoba PNP? Thanks as I anticipate your swift and accurate responses.

1. Just IRCC and you
2: Standard delivery. International courier is more expensive and there really is no need cos you can download a soft copy of your ECA report.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
kennyliza:
Hello Nairalanders, Please I need clarity in respect of the attached and question below on filling the MPNP EOI.

Does this mean if someone has been refused the Canada Temporary Visit visa, you must picked "Yes"?

"Have you or your spouse previously been refused by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) based on A40 (inadmissibility or misrepresentation)?"

Yes( ) No( )

The answer is No. Google it.

Except if you know that you used false documents and they refused you based on that then pick Yes.

If otherwise, it's a No.
You can Google the meaning of inadmissibility and misrepresentation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
ednut1:
na you sabi. Scores have nothing to do with quality of the immigrant or life in Canada in the first place. Ircc does not determine number of people entering the pool shikena. Like i said leave all these permutations for indians. Na their hobby

Lol. You're not seeing the bigger picture.

Why do they give guys 600 points after nomination and not 10 points? Since scores doesn't matter.

Or why are they doing PNP draws but not doing FSW draws? No be same guys like us (FSW) dey get PNP?

Or why do they give more scores to Masters holder and not same as BSc holders?

Or why do they not lower IELTS result to band 6 only irrespective of your score in each component?

IRCC determines people who enter pool by using measures you and I can't challenge.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kennyliza: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Adelove2020:

The answer is No. Google it.

Except if you know that you used false documents and they refused you based on that then pick Yes.

If otherwise, it's a No.
You can Google the meaning of inadmissibility and misrepresentation.

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yeldey: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
ednut1:
the made a correction to the scores updated on the website. Congratulations

Thanks for your response boss. But is there a way to know the minimum score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Petrelli112: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
yeldey:
Age is at early 30s
BSc degree for Education
Relative in Manitoba.

Hope the place you are willing to stay outside of Winnipeg is where your relative resides?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by zionakika(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
GraciousWords:

What do you mean by 50 bonus points please.. does it mean when you attain a certain score in the TEF .. Because maxing out French on its own when learning from scratch is scary

Another option......while you also look at PNP.

YOU could be the PA and learn French if he is not interested in another language.

A Masters will add approx 39 CRS points to you and French can only augment that even if you don't get the 50 bonus points (from French)...French will put you comfortably in the 510 range if you do get the bonus points in addition to your MSc. It will open you up to FSW and several PNPs.

You could do both together...MSc and TEF...and achieve A LOT by March next year....women are very good at multitasking!

Read more here: https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration#70227147

All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
yeldey:

Thanks for your response boss. But is there a way to know the minimum score?
clearly stated there 612.sigh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 22, 2021
ednut1:
clearly stated there 612.sigh

You've clearly avoided using the angry emoji smiley.

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.