Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359792 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prisscindy(f): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Your POF should not be a loan. If they suspect it is, your application will be rejected.
nekkyblues:

Is there an issue if it’s a loan?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by seunpinky(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
Pls I need clarification, my POF was gifted to me, the money was sent to my personal bank account but I have since moved it to my mutual fund account. I have requested for a reference letter from my Mutual fund institution.
Do I still need to do a gift deed?
Note: I am not using my personal bank reference letter.
@Listowell @ednut1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by saskatoonguy: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
nekkyblues:

e be like say u be JJC for this industry? .

All the best for you o
You better give that money to your dad to pay into your account and do a gift deed. Or else.

You are playing with Fire cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
seunpinky:
Pls I need clarification, my POF was gifted to me, the money was sent to my personal bank account but I have since moved it to my mutual fund account. I have requested for a reference letter from my Mutual fund institution.
@Listowell @ednut1
how else is the officer supposed to know source of the money angry
provide mutual funds reference letter plus statement, bank statement circling outflow to mutual fund, bank statement circling inflow of mutual funds, Gift deed. Simple and Sharp

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
seunpinky:
@Listowell @ednut1
Source of money is important. The best in my opinion ..submit with deed of gift ...and start doing transactions with the cash if you must and not MMM kinda oooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KsMom: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
No in Nigeria..
I dont want to exclude his work history.
I want to avoid stories that touch

listowell:

Spouse's work done in Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
KsMom:
No in Nigeria..

Put anything. It is irrelevant at this time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
nekkyblues:

Yes!!! Big issue.

nekkyblues:
Hello guys, I need some clarification concerning POF.

For 1 person, it’s about 12,960 CAD. I have an uncle that wants to pay the money into my account but in US dollars (had to open a domiciliary account for that purpose).

It’s equivalent is about 10,000 USD, told him to pay it in bits, he has paid 3k dollars twice and it’s remaining about 4k. Want him to pay the rest by next month.

My question is hope it won’t look suspicious that I have such amount entering my account, when I request for my statement of account, it will only show that money was paid in 3 times.

Hope this will not be an issue?

Your feedback will be much appreciated.

Your uncle cannot directly provide PoF for you. Get him to send it to either one of your parents who would then forward it to you and then you do a gift deed (Notarised or not). Anything short of this will get your application rejected o.

See page 1 for sample of gift deed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
KsMom:
No in Nigeria..

Spouse work experience Doesn’t count unless it’s done in Canada.

Put everything in personal history section

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
listowell:

Source of money is important. The best in my opinion is submit with deed of gift ...and start doing transactions with the cash if you must do and not MMM kinda oooo

Why would they need to start doing transactions in cash Just curious because i don’t see the reason to.

Poster just needs gift deed, statement showing where money came in Through and mutual funds letter/certificate. Das all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
listowell:

Source of money is important. The best in my opinion ..submit with deed of gift ...and start doing transactions with the cash if you must and not MMM kinda oooo

please what do u mean mmm kind
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dimple10:

Why would they need to start doing transactions in cash Just curious because i don’t see the reason to.

Poster just needs gift deed, statement showing where money came in Through and mutual funds letter/certificate. Das all
I have advised an applicant to leave the cash intact but he has said he must trade with it. Mine is to advise, let the cash no depreciate or disappear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Grreenk:

please what do u mean mmm kind
Type in MMM, in your google search.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by seunpinky(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Thanks all for the quick response. @ednut1 @listowell and other contributors
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ascending01: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Oh great. Thanks for your response
ednut1:
yes. 4 years degree. Which looks funny by the way.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Deedsy: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
joselum:
Congratulations!! More great news!

Have you submitted your passport?

I am aware VFS Nigeria is currently not collecting passports.

I do not not know if there's a way around it

r

Hi,

I'm sorry I'm just replying this. I've not submitted because of the VFS issue. But, someone contacted VFS Accra and posted something about it a couple of pages back.

Wishing you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Deedsy: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
Harvest09:
Please which number and how did you call IRCC the number I have is not going through, Congratulations ones again

I'm really sorry I'm just replying this. The numbers are +1(905)6763640 and +1(905)6125416. It could actually take a while to connect, so you just have to be persistent.

The How:

I downloaded text now.apk file. But download vpn first before you download the file. Install the text now.apk file, register and then make your call. Just keep following the voice prompt until you get to the stage where you have to speak to an agent.

Alternatively, you can decide to use skype using skype credit. New users are given a one month free trial, so I used the one month free trial well, before I unsubscribed..lol..

Wishing you all the best..

14 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MayorOfEdmonton: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
And you happen to know someone who had a legitimate gift with a proper deed to prove it whose application was rejected?? undecided
Try to tone down throwing advise here and there without solid backing. I understand u are trying to help.
The whole idea of gift deed signed in front of witnesses is so that the giver/donor cannot lay claim in the future....its just easier to understand if the gift is coming from a family member. Some people's guardian is their Uncle/Aunty, the important thing is that the gift be legitimate and not someone who is trying to game the system. Key here is legitimacy

P.S: A loan giver will NEVER acquiesce to signing a gift deed, because he will enter one chance & no way he can redeem the loan as he has signed it off already.

Dimple10:

Yes!!! Big issue.

Your uncle cannot directly provide PoF for you. Get him to send it to either one of your parents who would then forward it to you and then you do a gift deed (Notarised or not). Anything short of this will get your application rejected o.

See page 1 for sample of gift deed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Deedsy: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Thanks all, for the kind wishes. I promise to drop my PPR story as Nairaland was really good to me. All the help and resources I used for the application were strictly from reading Nairaland.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by WildChild00(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hello all

I want to find out if there is anyone in the house who have used the fast track being advertised on Nairaland, that migrate to Canada in six months, with $400 initial payment and the final payment of $400 is this real and has anyone used them here and was actually issued visa?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
MayorOfEdmonton:
And you happen to know someone who had a legitimate gift with a proper deed to prove it whose application was rejected?? undecided
Try to tone down throwing advise here and there without solid backing. I understand u are trying to help.
The whole idea of gift deed signed in front of witnesses is so that the giver/donor cannot lay claim in the future....its just easier to understand if the gift is coming from a family member. Some people's guardian is their Uncle/Aunty, the important thing is that the gift be legitimate and not someone who is trying to game the system. Key here is legitimacy

P.S: A loan giver will NEVER acquiesce to signing a gift deed, because he will enter one chance & no way he can redeem the loan as he has signed it off already.

Some folks will still sign off but you and them know that you will pay back. However, you got approved and go there without a dollar to your name. Omo.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
WildChild00:
Hello all

I want to find out if there is anyone in the house who have used the fast track being advertised on Nairaland, that migrate to Canada in six months, with $400 initial payment and the final payment of $400 is this real and has anyone used them here and was actually issued visa?

Thanks

grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MayorOfEdmonton: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
That's how someone was advising a guy the other day to reject ITA simply because he remarked his IELTS? Another said BC doesnt use headphone in 2020 Èdakun èbèru Òlorun ooo
People make important life changing decisions with information gotten on this thread please let's endeavour to confirm the information before giving it out as much as we want to help with advise. Especially if it's a stage of the process you've personally not gotten to nor successfully crossed. God will bless us all.
Cheers

MayorOfEdmonton:

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MayorOfEdmonton: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bros dont misunderstand me ooo...I get ur point, there will be those who will try to game the system & we discourage that here strongly.
However notice I stressed legitimate 3x...but to confidently say he will get banned is wrong.
There was someone who for some reason was raised by her Aunt, so because she didnt spend 9 months in her Aunt's womb she cant get a monetary gift from the Aunt who raised her & cared for all her heretofore financial needs?
False/inaccurate information have made some people make terrible decisions in dis immigration waka. Let's do better

listowell:

Some folks will still sign off but you and them know that you will pay back. However, you got approved and go there without a dollar to your name. Omo.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
MayorOfEdmonton:
Bros dont misunderstand me ooo...I get ur point, there will be those who will try to game the system & we discourage that here strongly.
However notice I stressed legitimate 3x...but to confidently say he will get banned is wrong.
There was someone who for some reason was raised by her Aunt, so because she didnt spend 9 months in her Aunt's womb she cant get a monetary gift from the Aunt who raised her & cared for all her heretofore financial needs?
False/inaccurate information have made some people make terrible decisions in dis immigration waka. Let's do better

She goes over board with some advice. But we know that most things in Nigeria have a different meaning. Uncles and Aunts can do gift deeds but let parties involved know that this cash is actually needed to set off in Canada ooooooooooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BNTtech: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
dharmielle:

Hi,

Please are there still classes in place and is it too late to register for the November exams?

I'll appreciate your response.

Thanks

Hi. Registration closes Sept 28th. We are done with classes, however, we have a crash course about to commence for those who failed any module in past exam(s), or those who have been studying on their own.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nekkyblues(f): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
saskatoonguy:
e be like say u be JJC for this industry? .

All the best for you o
You better give that money to your dad to pay into your account and do a gift deed. Or else.

You are playing with Fire cry cry cry

What if I don’t have a father or mother?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nekkyblues(f): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
MayorOfEdmonton:

My parents are late oh, should I go and wake them up from the grave ni?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
MayorOfEdmonton:

I never said not to get a gift deed...read before understanding.

O think there was a post on one of the previous parts where an application was flagged (not rejected) because gift deed came from a sister or cousin (i no remember).

Also it’s been adviced on this thread and others that gift deed is better from parents than an extended family member.

No be fight, na advice i give.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=nekkyblues post=94174048][/quote]
Don't bring emotion to this. Everything is to make your app go well. We are not included in it. Package as it is believable and 'provable'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.