Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1361954 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Superfavoured1: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
The screenshot doesn't show the persons Moniker. So it's hard to trace.

cyrusmillz:

I don't want to quite the post. pls see the screenshot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by zeb04(f): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello guys can i enter the pool now? My masters results will be out by march but who knows i can get pnp with just bachelors

I have already evaluated my Bsc on wes prior to doing a masters. Do i still need to wait for my masters transcript or will the certificate(Msc) be enough?

I am asking this because i might be able to get my certificate by January.

I am more concern on the first question.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by victree4: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
I'm in for any. Partner or business. As long as it improves our chances for getting the visa.

wickedbandit:
Join you as in partnership or business venture?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Icicles: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello everyone!

Please is there anyone who has raised a webform this year to add a spouse to their application post AOR and the profile is yet to be updated?

Or is it just me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Katieposh(f): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ikepooni:

I thought the verification is via email. Did your school post a letter to them instead?

Yes, they prepare a scanned letter and send via mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Andyosifo:
There might be fsw draw this month or next and ppr will start coming in trickles as from next month

Keep hope alive

thank you. It’s hard but i will try.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by articulate3145: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
cyrusmillz:

I don't want to quite the post. pls see the screenshot
It appears the person's evaluation came as one semester. I had the same evaluation initially.

But I mailed them early this year and they changed it to one year. So I think ACCA diploma is fine now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Denerystormborn: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
My people..please I have an urgent question. I did the BCS certificate in IT. When completing it on my ee profile,should I choose country of study as Nigeria or The UK,seeing that the country that is on the certificate is the UK?I am asking because I don't want to be askes for UK PCC since i didnt travel there

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NothingLikeLove(f): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Please who knows of any legit Canadian website that lists available jobs in Canada please I am interested. Also interested in the virtual jobs as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oigiangbe10: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
good evening everyone
please im new here
i will like to start processing my visa to canada using skilled program.. please i need guardians on how to go about it

thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmy2009(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
while filling my profile for EE. they asked to check which one applies.
1.I have studied full-time in Canada for two years or more
2.I have at least two years of full-time work experience in Canada (the job must have been NOC Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B).
3.I have a relative in Canada who is 18 years or older, a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, and is my parent, child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, aunt, uncle, niece or nephew.
4.None of the above

for the number 3 i have aunt in canada, my mum's half sister (sharing the same father). so i know i can tick that one.
However, while doing research, i found out that the only family that can give u CRS points are parents and siblings. So im wondering,
1. whats the use of actually adding the aunt to the list here.
2.if i do add her, what documents will i need to show to prove the connection since she her and my mum are now both married and dont have the same surname anymore.
3.Is it worth the stress? since she wont add to my score or im i wrong and she can help in someway.
my CRS score from the calculator is 475
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Denerystormborn:
My people..please I have an urgent question. I did the BCS certificate in IT. When completing it on my ee profile,should I choose country of study as Nigeria or The UK,seeing that the country that is on the certificate is the UK?I am asking because I don't want to be askes for UK PCC since i didnt travel there
nigeria
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oigiangbe10:
good evening everyone
please im new here
i will like to start processing my visa to canada using skilled program.. please i need guardians on how to go about it

thanks
page 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
NothingLikeLove:
Please who knows of any legit Canadian website that lists available jobs in Canada please I am interested. Also interested in the virtual jobs as well
indeed linkedin etc. Most employers only want people in Canada or with pr about to land

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oigiangbe10: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lagbaja88:
page 1

thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Emmy2009:
while filling my profile for EE. they asked to check which one applies.
1.I have studied full-time in Canada for two years or more
2.I have at least two years of full-time work experience in Canada (the job must have been NOC Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B).
3.I have a relative in Canada who is 18 years or older, a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, and is my parent, child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, aunt, uncle, niece or nephew.
4.None of the above

for the number 3 i have aunt in canada, my mum's half sister (sharing the same father). so i know i can tick that one.
However, while doing research, i found out that the only family that can give u CRS points are parents and siblings. So im wondering,
1. whats the use of actually adding the aunt to the list here.
2.if i do add her, what documents will i need to show to prove the connection since she her and my mum are now both married and dont have the same surname anymore.
3.Is it worth the stress? since she wont add to my score or im i wrong and she can help in someway.
my CRS score from the calculator is 475
no need including her. It gives 5 points in eligibility points. With your crs score you will have over 70 points in eligibility. So you dont need to add her
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by shockreaction(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Superfavoured1:
The screenshot doesn't show the persons Moniker. So it's hard to trace.

Here's the post: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/94#94679507

Anyway, I just completed the required exams (FBT/BT - F1, FMA/MA - F2 and FFA/FA - F3), but you also need to complete an online module called Foundation in Professionalism, which should allow the diploma to be evaluated as equivalent to a one-year university program (note: one year, NOT one semester) as was the case with the poster.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Denerystormborn:
Nigeria please. Choosing the UK will require UK PCC and besides you didn't do the study in the UK.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
cyrusmillz:

I actually went through her post and she didn't seem to get any exemption, she wrote f1 - f3 which was evaluated by wes. it was the Vo that denied her
Her case was different , the VO flagged her case because it was evaluated as one semester. She was advised to reevaluate her diploma though
Cc: Bekayy

@pwityjj How have you been? Did you appeal your PR visa rejection as advised? Did WES change your ACCA evaluation like they did with the others?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
My people I’m so worried about the current issue with FX in the country. We struggled to convert our POF to usd for preservation sake .. now the Nigerian government is moving funny with dollar transactions. Hope when it’s time to collect our monies we won’t hear stories. Does anyone else know where we can save our dollars for POf purposes because me I’m tired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cc150615(f): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
zeb04:
Hello guys can i enter the pool now? My masters results will be out by march but who knows i can get pnp with just bachelors

I have already evaluated my Bsc on wes prior to doing a masters. Do i still need to wait for my masters transcript or will the certificate(Msc) be enough?

I am asking this because i might be able to get my certificate by January.

I am more concern on the first question.
Enter the pool with your bsc now just in case of pnp like you said, you can always update your profile when you get your MSC. Btw, hope the wes evaluation you have is the one for immigration, because I think it's different from the one for education oo.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samkeniyy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
cc150615:

Enter the pool with your bsc now just in case of pnp like you said, you can always update your profile when you get your MSC. Btw, hope the wes evaluation you have is the one for immigration, because I think it's different from the one for education oo.

What will be your advise/recommendation for someone done with WES and IELTS but POF is yet to sorted. Do you advise for the person to enter the pool now or wait till I have 50% of the required fund.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Samkeniyy:

What will be your advise/recommendation for someone done with WES and IELTS but POF is yet to sorted. Do you advise for the person to enter the pool now or wait till I have 50% of the required fund.
enter pool. When you get ita do a gift deed. Check page 1 for more

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mastravel: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Samkeniyy:

If you do that, you'll deprive someone who's ready to get ITA.
If the period between waiting to get the 50% and the other 50% is something not too far, you can dive in the pool now because of tie breaker rule
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oigiangbe10:
good evening everyone
please im new here

thanks
*guidance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lamash: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello guys,
Please who has a connection with Unilorin PG school?
This over a month now of trying to get them to send my MBA transcript to WES & it's one delay or the other.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oigiangbe10:
good evening everyone
please im new here

thanks
read page 1. Brush up on your writing skills as well. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samkeniyy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lagbaja88:
enter pool. When you get ita do a gift deed. Check page 1 for more

Thanks for your feedback.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by senseilekxzy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Na where IELTS wahala go first start be that

MissMa01:

*guidance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nnefaith: 1:00am On Aug 07, 2021
Good evening please I need help to choose the right NOC code and title for my work experience. I work with an audit firm as a clerk and my duties are to keep records, account, filing, and administrative duties, my degree is in Economics and education. From my research the closest NOC code I can see is NOC 1211 which is for job title, "supervisor, general office and administrative support workers", But during my work I didn't do so much as a supervisor, I did more of the general office and administrative support work and the clerk work so I don't know if this is the best code. Please someone should help me out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 07, 2021
nnefaith:
Good evening please I need help to choose the right NOC code and title for my work experience. I work with an audit firm as a clerk and my duties are to keep records, account, filing, and administrative duties, my degree is in Economics and education. From my research the closest NOC code I can see is NOC 1211 which is for job title, "supervisor, general office and administrative support workers", But during my work I didn't do so much as a supervisor, I did more of the general office and administrative support work and the clerk work so I don't know if this is the best code. Please someone should help me out

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.