Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1361985 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nnefaith: 1:33am On Aug 07, 2021
Lagbaja88:

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jjohndoe83: 3:55am On Aug 07, 2021
MissMa01:

*guidance
You remind me of the days of ladymarshall and co wey dey correct people upandan.

Omo people don pass through this thread. Where's Ifeoma77 these days?

Kai. Thank God for progress. The knowledge on this thread brought me to Canada!

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2021
Dennyjuff:
My people I’m so worried about the current issue with FX in the country. We struggled to convert our POF to usd for preservation sake..
Does anyone else know where we can save our dollars for POf purposes because me I’m tired.

I'm tempted to say they can never expropriate your dollars...but you never know.

If you are very worried try opening a bank account offshore, maybe in Canada since that's where you're going anyway OR withdraw your cash and keep in a safety deposit box at a bank.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ayokaq: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2021
2160CAD available for sale @400
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ayokaq:
2160CAD available for sale @400

Can u send to a USD dorm account?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Empiano: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Icicles:
Helll everyone!

Please is there anyone who has raised a webform this year to add a spouse to their application post AOR and the profile is yet to be updated?

Or is it just me

When did you raise the webform and what's your VO?
I'll suggest you call IRCC or send a direct email to the VO.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Komurewa: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
I know someone there
lamash:
Hello guys,
Please who has a connection with Unilorin PG school?
This over a month now of trying to get them to send my MBA transcript to WES & it's one delay or the other.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
jjohndoe83:

You remind me of the days of ladymarshall and co wey dey correct people upandan.

Omo people don pass through this thread. Where's Ifeoma77 these days?

Kai. Thank God for progress. The knowledge on this thread brought me to Canada!
Lol..it’s all love.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
GraciousWords:

I'm tempted to say they can never expropriate your dollars...but you never know.

If you are very worried try opening a bank account offshore, maybe in Canada since that's where you're going anyway OR withdraw your cash and keep in a safety deposit box at a bank.
Tried the account thingy. It’s impossible to open a canadian account without being present. Even the ghana one has some bottlenecks. If it’s in a SDB how do u show ur money to the VO.
Seriously just praying they don’t tamper. Cos with this country, one can never be too sure.
They shot at people sitting down waving the Nigerian flag. Sigh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lamash: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Komurewa:
I know someone there

Sent you a DM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Denerystormborn: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Please i need urgent help. I was filling my express entry application. When it got to the transmit and pay part,where itnwoild pay for the application,I had to close the page so that the person who would help me pay could log in and assist with the payment. However,when she logged in,she didn't see where to continue application anymore. It's just blank. Who has experienced this before?what should I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olalekan9320(m): 1:17am On Aug 08, 2021
Denerystormborn:
Please i need urgent help. I was filling my express entry application. When it got to the transmit and pay part,where itnwoild pay for the application,I had to close the page so that the person who would help me pay could log in and assist with the payment. However,when she logged in,she didn't see where to continue application anymore. It's just blank. Who has experienced this before?what should I do?

The person should keep retrying, it will come up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Horlaarsco: 3:00am On Aug 08, 2021
Please have anybody been able to use alat virtual card for wes payment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joliva(m): 5:19am On Aug 08, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmandu(f): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2021
GraciousWords:
As many wait with bated breath for FSW draws to begin, please;

1) read page 1 and the links to IRCC there - nothing worse than an error that one could have avoided because clear instructions were written in black and white.

2) read rejection stories, example in this link for tips on what to avoid: https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/602#91022987

3) search NL using keywords on your issue...... almost all have been experienced by people in the past and comments/posts are PLENTY.....hardly anything is new under the sun

#HappyNewMonth
#HappyNewHalfYear
#UnaWehDoneO
#ECA #IELTS #TEF #POF #PNP #ITA #PPR #COPR #Breakfast to us all
kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmandu(f): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2021
shockreaction:

Here's the post: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/94#94679507

Anyway, I just completed the required exams (FBT/BT - F1, FMA/MA - F2 and FFA/FA - F3), but you also need to complete an online module called Foundation in Professionalism, which should allow the diploma to be evaluated as equivalent to a one-year university program (note: one year, NOT one semester) as was the case with the poster.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ennygal: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Good morning. Pls can someone share a sample noc 4031(secondary school teacher) Job reference letter with me. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Icicles: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2021
@empiano

I raised the webform since April 29th oh!

Been trying to call them. Have sent several webforms and mails, they just keep saying they have received the documents.

Will try to call IRCC on Monday again!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Empiano: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2021
Icicles:
@empiano

I raised the webform since April 29th oh!

Been trying to call them. Have sent several webforms and mails, they just keep saying they have received the documents.

Will try to call IRCC on Monday again!

Please send a direct email to your VO. That's exactly what I did, they responded after a few days and my spouse was added to my profile afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 9:43am On Aug 08, 2021
Denerystormborn:

You should have used team viewer on both your laptops to pay

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Icicles: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2021
@Empiano

Ok will do so
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Shinebae: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Good morning, I have been on it too since November last year, I am fed up and it's really annoying. I wish I know what to do because I have tried everything possible.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Newsoul14: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2021
Good morning

I'm new to this platform. I want to secure permanent residency for Canada. So I want to know how to go about it. I was told to use these steps:

Write your ielts
Evaluate your credentials to candadian standard using WES
Create a profile
Get an invitation to apply
Submit documents and
Wait...till they are done processing

How do I create a profile?

How do I get an invitation to apply? And from where?

I heard something about about express entry and it's requirements for 3 years work experience... please how is it related to permanent residency? How is express entry really done?

I would really appreciate if anyone can assist me so as not to make mistakes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
Newsoul14:
Good morning

I'm new to this platform. I want to secure permanent residency for Canada. So I want to know how to go about it. I was told to use these steps:

Write your ielts
Evaluate your credentials to candadian standard using WES
Create a profile
Get an invitation to apply
Submit documents and
Wait...till they are done processing

How do I create a profile?

How do I get an invitation to apply? And from where?

I heard something about about express entry and it's requirements for 3 years work experience... please how is it related to permanent residency? How is express entry really done?

I would really appreciate if anyone can assist me so as not to make mistakes.
read page 1. Have you written ielts or done eca
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Newsoul14 please read page one all the links you require are one page one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
I think draws will resume in September and many people will be released end of this month slash next month . Something to brighten up everyone’s day grin. #Justmythoughts

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Denerystormborn:

Ah do they pay to submit an express entry application,that's when entering the pool??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by larex007(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
Can I use gift of deed for Manitoba PNP..... I don't have funds available now....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by samadur85: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Good day my people,

Please I need your advice; Can I use as many certificate as possible I can acquire for this program or there is restrictions.

Although, I have OND, HND and I just got ICAN certificate plus ATS, and I am thinking of going for Cert BA CIMA for additional points since I do not have masters.

THANKS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Feliwalt12: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
larex007:
Can I use gift of deed for Manitoba PNP..... I don't have funds available now....

Please let's try to use the correct words or abbreviations for this application process, it may sound funny but it's not, I'm also new here and trying to get use to all the terminologies. I'm sure you mean "Gift deed" not gift of deed. It's safe to say that the people who started this trend did alot of research and master everything compare to the newbies, please let's not shot ourselves on the leg read up and use correct words. I was almost confused, i have to go get the correct term from page 1. Just my little opinion, not to spite you, it's for our own good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Dennyjuff:

Tried the account thingy. It’s impossible to open a canadian account without being present. Even the ghana one has some bottlenecks. If it’s in a SDB how do u show ur money to the VO
Seriously just praying they don’t tamper. Cos with this country, one can never be too sure.
They shot at people sitting down waving the Nigerian flag. Sigh

Hahaha @ bold...that was not one of my better thought-out responses grin

If the Canada option doesn't work (someone on the Living in Canada thread claims they were able to open an account before they arrived in Canada), try local banks with branches in the UK e.g. Access, GTB and First Bank...maybe you can open a dollar account with them offshore? Just thinking out of the box. Try not to worry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hrmadrid: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Please I want to confirm if a certificate in ISM (Institute of strategic management) plus a BSC degree recognized as 2 or more certificates.
Is a certificate in ISM (institute of strategic management) recognized?

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.