Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1362759 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by samadur85: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
PLEASE ASSIST

Good day my people,

Please I need your advice; Can I use as many certificate as possible I can acquire for this program or there is restrictions.

Although, I have OND, HND and I just got ICAN certificate plus ATS, and I am thinking of going for Cert BA CIMA for additional points since I do not have masters.

THANKS [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Martinkev(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
Always better to use your highest qualification. If you're using 2 or more degrees, then use the highest 2. It's gonna save you a lot of stress... and it's not like you get extra points for the lower qualifications.

samadur85:
Good day my people,

Please I need your advice; Can I use as many certificate as possible I can acquire for this program or there is restrictions.

Although, I have OND, HND and I just got ICAN certificate plus ATS, and I am thinking of going for Cert BA CIMA for additional points since I do not have masters.

THANKS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SirKelvegaz: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Please do CIMA respond to mails on weekends? I sent them a mail since Friday evening and I haven’t gotten a reply till now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by samadur85: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
Thanks for your response @ Martinkev(m)

So meaning any other certificate I acquire aside the highest 2 certificates I have would be disregarded for points? I can not use more than 2 certificates to get points?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
samadur85:

So meaning any other certificate I acquire aside the highest 2 certificates I have would be disregarded for points? I can not use more than 2 certificates to get points?

Thanks

The short answer is that the CRS grid has no provision for 3 or 4 degrees.......unless you want to do a Masters or PhD.

Before you go any further, please carefully read page 1 (most of us started from a page 1 at some point)...this and many more issues will become crystal clear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
wickedbandit:
Join you as in partnership or business venture?

Read this yesterday and it cracked me up, read it again today and I'm still laughing grin grin

A merry heart is good medicine......

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DooLiz: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Please when last did anyone here get PPR? Have they stopped issuing it at the moment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ezraking: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
Good day all,

Please I need an advise on this. I submitted an application for a Canadian work permit in February 2020 before the Covid lockdown and submitted my biometrics but since then I haven't been contacted. I sent a message to IRCC last month and was responded to that they haven't received my application.
What can I do at this point?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
Feliwalt12:

Please let's try to use the correct words or abbreviations for this application process, it may sound funny but it's not, I'm also new here and trying to get use to all the terminologies. I'm sure you mean "Gift deed" not gift of deed. It's safe to say that the people who started this trend did alot of research and master everything compare to the newbies, please let's not shot ourselves on the leg read up and use correct words. I was almost confused, i have to go get the correct term from page 1. Just my little opinion, not to spite you, it's for our own good.
Gift deed isn’t correct if we are keeping it real. Every time I used “gift deed” in the presence of a lawyer, I get corrected but hey, I might be wrong on both counts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Dear God,

I need my PPR in this part, please.

Amen!!!

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
ezraking:
Good day all,

Please I need an advise on this. I submitted an application for a Canadian work permit in February 2020 before the Covid lockdown and submitted my biometrics but since then I haven't been contacted. I sent a message to IRCC last month and was responded to that they haven't received my application.
What can I do at this point?
if you didn’t actually secure a job in Canada or an agent arranged this package for you. You have been scammed. Next

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
DooLiz:
Please when last did anyone here get PPR? Have they stopped issuing it at the moment?
they stopped . A document from may 2021 or so from the minister of immigrations office said they should stop as there were over 300 cases of people trying to get into Canada or got in despite travel restrictions for pr
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Upeople: 2:44am On Aug 09, 2021
GraciousWords:

[b]If (someone on the Living in Canada thread claims they were able to open an account before they arrived in Canada),
[/b][/b][b]

A Foreign national can open a Canadian bank account from abroad but cannot deposit money into the account from abroad without first visiting the financial institution in person

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DooLiz: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2021
Lagbaja88:
they stopped . A document from may 2021 or so from the minister of immigrations office said they should stop as there were over 300 cases of people trying to get into Canada or got in despite travel restrictions for pr

Oh really, but biometrics and medical requests are still ongoing right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samkeniyy(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2021
Please which logistic company does IRCC use. A friend is awaiting her passport from there and she tried checking the status using the tracking code provided on DHL site, but it was showing no record.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chantell21: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2021
Please can you give a breakdown on how you did your ces evaluation; did you evaluate both llb and bl trancript? Thank you.
phabulous88:

So my wife’s LLB ECA report with CES came out today. Whew!
Outcome: First professional degree in Law from a recognized university.

Timeline
Electronic transcript received by CES on 23rd December 2020
ECA report: 28th May 2021.
Duration: 5 months

Both CES and IQAS evaluates LLB as a professional degree
For CES, it's easy to create an application and make payment online. Timeline to receive your ECA report is 15 – 20 weeks (when you send your transcript electronically)

For IQAS, it's a hassle creating an application and making payment (I spent over 2 months before I could create an account and make payment). If you scale this though, the timeline to receive your ECA report is about 8 weeks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2021
MissMa01:
Dear God,

I need my PPR in this part, please.

Amen!!!
From your mouth to Gods ears. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2021
MissMa01:

Gift deed isn’t correct if we are keeping it real. Every time I used “gift deed” in the presence of a lawyer, I get corrected but hey, I might be wrong on both counts.
Deed of Gift it is grin . Also last I checked an individual who’s not a lawyer cannot execute a Deed if we are really really keeping it real but I guess for ircc “gift deed” anyone can.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2021
DooLiz:
For spousal they’ve been issuing but for fsw no they’ve not
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2021
Upeople:

A Foreign national can open a Canadian bank account from abroad but cannot deposit money into the account from abroad without first visiting the financial institution in person

Thanks. RBC seems to have something that allows transfer before arrival but maybe it's only available to intending arrivals from specific countries. DISCLAIMER: I've not tried it.

https://www.rbc.com/newcomers/permanent-residents-in-canada.html#moving

cc Dennyjuff

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Metari1: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Sorry to digress a bit , seeking information from anyone who knows how to quarantine with family/ friends works?

What proof is needed to make the family/friend home suitable at the point of entry?
P.S: No kids,elderly or health worker living the house.

Is there a document(s) that needs to be provided.

Asked on the student thread, did not receive a response.

Please urgently need information!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chantell21:
Please can you give a breakdown on how you did your ces evaluation; did you evaluate both llb and bl trancript? Thank you.

Just her LLB

Register here: https://learn.utoronto.ca/comparative-education-service/apply-now
Pay
Send your transcripts
You should have it in 5 - 6 months
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gwan2(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Guys please help out with an answer.

I tried to create a profile for the FSW express entry but always getting not eligible after submitting my details....

My little details submitted; Educational credentials assessed already by WES, minimum of 6 point score in IELTS , work experience in line with the NOC I applied is 5years 2months of experience, age below 35...

please what can possibly be reason for ineligibility?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Andyosifo(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
The document you mentioned was issued in March and the suspension period was for 90 days, which expired in May. There is a probability it was extended by another 90 days which will ellipse at the end of August. Now that Canada borders are opening gradually,let see what happens in weeks to come.

Lagbaja88:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by etyno: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have a step brother in Canada, I do not want be claim points from him... You know how polygamous family can be in Nigeria.
I am not certain he will want to provide documents.
How do I go about this?
If I don't include him in my application, would this not be misrepresentation?

I will appreciate your response.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DooLiz: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Andyosifo:
The document you mentioned was issued in March and the suspension period was for 90 days, which expired in May. There is a probability it was extended by another 90 days which will ellipse at the end of August. Now that Canada borders are opening gradually,let see what happens in weeks to come.

Thank you for the info. I asked because there has been no recent PR update to encourage us all. Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
GraciousWords:

Thanks. RBC seems to have something that allows transfer before arrival but maybe it's only available to intending arrivals from specific countries. DISCLAIMER: I've not tried it.

https://www.rbc.com/newcomers/permanent-residents-in-canada.html#moving

cc Dennyjuff
the top banks cibc, rbc, td don’t offer these things to Nigerians cheesy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
etyno:
Hello everyone,

I have a step brother in Canada, I do not want be claim points from him... You know how polygamous family can be in Nigeria.
I am not certain he will want to provide documents.
How do I go about this?
If I don't include him in my application, would this not be misrepresentation?

I will appreciate your response.
Thanks
you can include him and provide explanation why you are not providing documents but your points without him must still met crs cut off. Option 2 do not mention him. I have a friend who doesn’t know how many step siblings he has. You are not aware he is your step sibling noni grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lagbaja88:
the top banks cibc, rbc, td don’t offer these things to Nigerians cheesy.

Just negodu......but not all of us are fraudsters naa....

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.