Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363113 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2021
GraciousWords:

#PersonalOpinion......not sure this is a big deal. The reference letter is from the company and regardless of stockbroking in their name on the letterhead, if they gave loans and you performed that function and they confirm that in the reference letter, no issues. Besides, margin lending is part of the suite of stockbroking products as far as I know. Just be 100% sure your JD matches your chosen NOC.

If it really bothers you though, maybe ask the new subsidiary to provide your ref letter. You can update your profile to "ABC Loans formerly part of ABC stockbroking".
Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Zumamaiyaji: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good Day Fam,
Please I am having serious issues locating my NOC. I work as a client service officer (customer care) in a bank.So far all the codes I have come across is under skill C which is not favorable for EE. Please I will appreciate any guidance and explanation as regards this. Please assist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Denerystormborn: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thank you. It finally did
olalekan9320:

The person should keep retrying, it will come up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cnwamo(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
esosa4real:

Hi doc, the main group which you would have benefited well from is on whatsapp and full.

However, sone u are yet to land, you can manage this new group first and we will try to discuss any concerns you may have.

Pls check ur username. I didn't find u

Sorry my bad @cnwamo
Thanks Doc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DooLiz: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
esosa4real:

Added
Please add me to the telegram group for doctors post AOR. I have done medicals left biometrics. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jayzara: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Our main doctor's group which is over 3 years now is full with everyone settled in Canada. So we are thinking of making a new group strictly for Nigerian Doctors seeking ITA.

Hello doc, kindly add me to the telegram grp.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good evening people please I need advice. A friend was given invitation to apply for Saskatchewan PNP.

The agency handling his application made a mistake with his age and that bumped up his score to 76 on the Saskatchewan accessibility grid.
With his real age, his score is 73.
The last invitation had a cut off of 73.
Please should he go ahead and apply since even with his real age, he meets the cut-off.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Misrepresentation is taken seriously by other countries. Tell your friend to make the correction while he has the chance
Dennyjuff:
Good evening people please I need advice. A friend was given invitation to apply for Saskatchewan PNP.

The agency handling his application made a mistake with his age and that bumped up his score to 76 on the Saskatchewan accessibility grid.
Please should he go ahead and apply since even with his real age, he meets the cut-off.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
wickedbandit:
Misrepresentation is taken seriously by other countries. Tell your friend to make the correction while he has the chance
So should he accept the invitation or decline it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dennyjuff:

1. Can he ditch the agency already!
2. Not sure what grid he used but none of the age ranges has a difference of 3 points for SINP. Would his score drop to 73 or 72?
3. It may be safest for him to just ask SINP.......contact details on their website and below
4. He could correct his EOI profile and wait for another SINP draw...no draw in the 70s since May 2021 though
5. If he is convinced even with his correct age he would have been chosen given the cut off of 73 and his NOC being in the list of selected NOCs and he wants to take the risk he can apply and explain the error on the SINP profile and how he would have qualified regardless. It would be up to SINPto decide whether incorrect age in EOI profile is a minor (he goes through) or major issue (he gets rejected). If it was an FSW ITA, I suspect an LOE could work so long as the CRS with correct age is still at or above the draw CRS, not sure how it works with PNPs.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iReina: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good evening guys, I'm here again. Please need an advice.

My medical has expired since January and my husband's (inland) medical is expiring next month. The last time we were contacted was for PFL and that was in May.
Hubby has called IRCC several times for advice on my expired medical but what they have on record is that it has been sent for reassessment (probably since June).

I'm sure my medical is what is delaying so should I just go for a re-medical and send it via webform?

I read somewhere that it is not recommended so I'm a little skeptical about it however we feel stuck.

Please advice. Thank you so much as always.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by esosa4real(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
cnwamo:

Sorry my bad @cnwamo
Thanks Doc

Done
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by esosa4real(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
DooLiz:

Please add me to the Doctors Group on telegram . Thank you.

Whats ur telegram username?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by esosa4real(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
zeb04:
. yes it is . You couldn't add me to it because of my privacy settings. pls try now.

Same ish
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
iReina:
Good evening guys, I'm here again. Please need an advice.

My medical has expired since January and my husband's (inland) medical is expiring next month. The last time we were contacted was for PFL and that was in May.
Hubby has called IRCC several times for advice on my expired medical but what they have on record is that it has been sent for reassessment (probably since June).

I'm sure my medical is what is delaying so should I just go for a re-medical and send it via webform?

I read somewhere that it is not recommended so I'm a little skeptical about it however we feel stuck.

Please advice. Thank you so much as always.

Even if you did remedicals it would still need to be sent to the Medical Officer for assessment...... same difference as IRCC call centre telling you your meds have already been sent for reassessment. There is a medical assessment backlog as well as a general application backlog.....

You can go and do it sha, if it makes you feel better....even though IRCC have said they'll let people know if they need to remed....I understand the anxiety smiley Patience & Prayer.....

....also Hubby may want to order your GCMS notes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iReina: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
I might just agree about it making us feel better grin
We were thinking it might likely come out as a medical request and we should just expedite the process for them �.

Thanks for your input.

GraciousWords:

Even if you did remedicals it would still need to be sent to the Medical Officer for reassessment...... same difference as IRCC call centre telling you your meds have already been sent for reassessment. There is a medical assessment backlog as well as a general application backlog.....

You can go and do it sha, if it makes you feel better....even though IRCC have said they'll let people know if they need to remed....I understand the anxiety smiley Patience & Prayer.....

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DooLiz: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
esosa4real:

Whats ur telegram username?
. I am post AOR. I have done medicals left biometrics. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by zeb04(f): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
esosa4real:

Same ish
i sent a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DooLiz: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
GraciousWords:

Even if you did remedicals it would still need to be sent to the Medical Officer for reassessment...... same difference as IRCC call centre telling you your meds have already been sent for reassessment. There is a medical assessment backlog as well as a general application backlog.....

I have two questions please.
1. I heard ordering GCMS notes makes you look desperate and your application might be delayed because of that. Is that true?
2. If one spouse (who is the principal applicant) medicals should expire before the other spouse, must that spouse with the expired medical do another medical test? If yes, should the spouse wait till IRCC requests for it, or just go and have another medical test done without them asking?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
DooLiz:

1. I heard ordering GCMS notes makes you look desperate and your application might be delayed because of that. Is that true?
2. If one spouse (who is the principal applicant) medicals should expire before the other spouse, must that spouse with the expired medical do another medical test? If yes, should the spouse wait till IRCC requests for it, or just go and have another medical test done without them asking?

1. Don't think it has any impact on your application

2. Do it upfront or wait for IRCC, your call. There have been medical assessment backlogs and general application backlogs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
DooLiz:

1. False - please request for your notes and track your application that way you can address any open/pending item (if any) before it’s too late.
2. I’ll recommend you wait for instructions from IRCC as your medicals might be extended.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iReina: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
If the Principal Applicant is in Canada, the medical will be extended (they have a new policy to that effect for inland applicants).
DooLiz:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2021

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dhsmalls: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please how to i order my gcms?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmy2009(m): 1:03am On Aug 11, 2021
Hello, please i need help in filling my express entry profile. What should i input here.

1.Since what year? (required)
Am i supposed to select the year and month i started my masters, ended my masters or was awarded my masters degree

2.This is my current study (required)
It asks for yes or no and i don't even understand the question at all.

3. Complete full academic years.
It states when you click the question mark buttton -You must enter the number of full academic years you completed, supported by a final transcript.
How am i supposed to fill this. My masters session was 17/18 - 19/20 but i was awarded the degree in 2021. How and what should i write exactly.
and i'm i supposed to upload a picture of my transcript? there is no place to do that here

Thanks for your help. Image is below for reference

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Saynoomore: 6:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Emmy2009:
Hello, please i need help in filling my express entry profile. What should i input here.

Am i supposed to select the year and month i started my masters, ended my masters or was awarded my masters degree

It states when you click the question mark buttton -You must enter the number of full academic years you completed, supported by a final transcript.
How am i supposed to fill this. My masters session was 17/18 - 19/20 but i was awarded the degree in 2021. How and what should i write exactly.
and i'm i supposed to upload a picture of my transcript? there is no place to do that here

I thought applicants would be expected to fill in only their highest degree? Is there also a need to upload degree transcripts? I haven't gotten to this stage yet, as I'm getting ready to take IELTS, but your questions got me thinking!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2021
Emmy2009:

1. The year you started
2 . No (it’s not your current study)
3 . Your program was 2years (or perhaps I should ask the exact year you started and year you finished - that will help you with the duration)
No, your certificate will be uploaded in your e-apr

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 8:02am On Aug 11, 2021
GraciousWords:

1. Can he ditch the agency already!
2. Not sure what grid he used but none of the age ranges has a difference of 3 points for SINP. Would his score drop to 73 or 72?
3. It may be safest for him to just ask SINP.......contact details on their website and below
4. He could correct his EOI profile and wait for another SINP draw...no draw in the 70s since May 2021 though
5. If he is convinced even with his correct age he
would have been chosen given the cut off of 73 and his NOC being in the list of selected NOCs and he wants to take the risk he can apply and explain the error on the SINP profile and how he would have qualified regardless. It would be up to SINPto decide whether incorrect age in EOI profile is a minor (he goes through) or major issue (he gets rejected). If it was an FSW ITA, I suspect an LOE could work so long as the CRS with correct age is still at or above the draw CRS, not sure how it works with PNPs.

Thank you so much for a response. The matter is actually a little more complicated than I thought... his initial score was 74, with the right age, it goes to 72... But now his number of experience has increased by 1 year which adds one point to his score and takes it back to 73.
He has decided to decline. Although he wrote to SINP and this was their response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lagoscooldude: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2021
I really just hate the fact that Canada's covid-19 numbers have started increasing again angry. Omo, the generation of the person that introduced this virus will suffer for 600 years

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2021
Please can a person reject NOI for PNP or a person has to wait 60 days
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by zeb04(f): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2021
barby008:
Might be useful for someone..
https://talentgnb.ca/en/health/positions/
https://talentgnb.ca/en/it/

If you don’t mind me asking. Have you hottest an offer via this website.

I am trying yo improve my point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.