Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359136 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2021
No,I only got it from their website
There's no harm in trying since it's a program from the government website
zeb04:

If you don’t mind me asking. Have you hottest an offer via this website.

I am trying yo improve my point.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gabem: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2021
Gabem:
Please i need clarification on this, my wife passport came out yesterday but in the arrangement of the name her first name was placed as middle name while middle name was placed as first but on hope this will not be an issue later cos on wes and all other documents the arrangement is differ from the one on passport we were told that it from NIN cos she filled her details correctly while filling in for passport (ie on all her documents including wes arrangement Adebayo Rebecca Bolatito while on passport Adebayo Bolatito Rebecca)
someone should please help me on this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2021
GraciousWords:

1. Can he ditch the agency already!
2. Not sure what grid he used but none of the age ranges has a difference of 3 points for SINP. Would his score drop to 73 or 72?
3. It may be safest for him to just ask SINP.......contact details on their website and below
4. He could correct his EOI profile and wait for another SINP draw...no draw in the 70s since May 2021 though
5. If he is convinced even with his correct age he would have been chosen given the cut off of 73 and his NOC being in the list of selected NOCs and he wants to take the risk he can apply and explain the error on the SINP profile and how he would have qualified regardless. It would be up to SINPto decide whether incorrect age in EOI profile is a minor (he goes through) or major issue (he gets rejected). If it was an FSW ITA, I suspect an LOE could work so long as the CRS with correct age is still at or above the draw CRS, not sure how it works with PNPs.
Please where can I see draws for PNPs or FSW? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DooLiz: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2021
MissMa01:

1. False - please request for your notes and track your application that way you can address any open/pending item (if any) before it’s too late.
2. I’ll recommend you wait for instructions from IRCC as your medicals might be extended.

Thank you. How can one request for GCMS notes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
You mean an agent put a wrong DOB and you never knew about it until you got invitation from Saskatchewan govt? Those people do not play with their rules, if you are not gonna lose much, shoot your shot. There is another condition on settlement funds. Study what they need from their website and stick to it or bounce.
Dennyjuff:
Please can a person reject NOI for PNP or a person has to wait 60 days
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
DooLiz:

Thank you. How can one request for GCMS notes?

Visit www.caipsgcms.com and follow the steps:

• Download consent form and fill it, leave the representative details blank
• Click on “order”
• Under Order type, choose Express entry/Pr special ($12) months
• Referral code will be *COUPON6*
• Type of Record request should be “Express entry profile”
• Attach your form and submit

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DooLiz: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ikepooni:

Visit www.caipsgcms.com and follow the steps:

• Download consent form and fill it, leave the representative details blank
• Click on “order”
• Under Order type, choose Express entry/Pr special ($12) months
• Referral code will be *COUPON6*
• Type of Record request should be “Express entry profile”
• Attach your form and submit

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iamTS(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hi everyone,

I am currently updating my EE profile. I had done WES evaluation for my Bachelor's degree in 2017 and just recently done another WES evaluation for my Master's degree.

Would i need to include both degrees in my Education history or just indicate the highest degree (Master's)?

Please share your thoughts on this. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Uzland:

Please where can I see draws for PNPs or FSW? Thanks.

History of FSW draws (also on page 1 smiley ) - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/express-entry-rounds.html

History of PNP draws - you need to check each province's website OR google e.g. "sinp latest draw 2021"; cicnews.com is usually a reliable source.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
GraciousWords:

History of FSW draws (also on page 1 smiley ) - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/express-entry-rounds.html

History of PNP draws - you need to check each province's website OR google e.g. "sinp latest draw 2021"; cicnews.com is usually a reliable source.
Thank you so much, Gracious.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by confidential20: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hello everyone, I have my surname and first name on my ICES ECA report while my other documents carries my 3 names. Does this pose any threat. Whereas while filling my info, I wrote the three names and my school transcript that was sent has the three names.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hajimuktar: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
This is extract from FAQs on ICES website. "My middle name is not listed on my completed ECA report. Will the IRCC still accept it?"

"ICES does not include middle names on the assessment. The IRCC is fully aware of our process and accepts the report as it has been issued. We can assure you it will not cause any problems with your immigration application. Your full name has already been verified; that is why we ask for your ID. Please go ahead and use the ECA for your immigration application."

confidential20:
Hello everyone, I have my surname and first name on my ICES ECA report while my other documents carries my 3 names. Does this pose any threat. Whereas while filling my info, I wrote the three names and my school transcript that was sent has the three names.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by confidential20: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Okay thank you. God bless!
hajimuktar:
This is extract from FAQs on ICES website. "My middle name is not listed on my completed ECA report. Will the IRCC still accept it?"

"ICES does not include middle names on the assessment. The IRCC is fully aware of our process and accepts the report as it has been issued. We can assure you it will not cause any problems with your immigration application. Your full name has already been verified; that is why we ask for your ID. Please go ahead and use the ECA for your immigration application."

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmy2009(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
MissMa01:

1. The year you started
2 . No (it’s not your current study)
3 . Your program was 2years (or perhaps I should ask the exact year you started and year you finished - that will help you with the duration)
No, your certificate will be uploaded in your e-apr

For number 3. I started in 2017, wrote final exams in 2019 and got results in 2021. So should I just write 2 years or Two years or what. How exactly should I write it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
Emmy2009:

For number 3. I started in 2017, wrote final exams in 2019 and got results in 2021. So should I just write 2 years or Two years or what. How exactly should I write it
write anything. No one cares about that one. The visa officer will only look at your eca and its Canada equivalence. Move on
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sweetoma: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hello house , can anyone tell me more about the BCS Exam, is it something I can self study? Can I learn it in 4months ? I’ve already started an MBA at NOUN while waiting for draws but it will still be a while before I complete. I’m hoping to get a second degree so that I can put french as my first language and still fall within the score range of 458-468 for the French speakers stream. Seeing as FSW just they waste time to do draws. What do you think ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmy2009(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lagbaja88:
write anything. No one cares about that one. The visa officer will only look at your eca and its Canada equivalence. Move on

Oh okay. Thanks a lot for taking ur time to reply. I appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sweetoma: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nobody wants to answer me ����
sweetoma:
Hello house , can anyone tell me more about the BCS Exam, is it something I can self study? Can I learn it in 4months ? I’ve already started an MBA at NOUN while waiting for draws but it will still be a while before I complete. I’m hoping to get a second degree so that I can put french as my first language and still fall within the score range of 458-468 for the French speakers stream. Seeing as FSW just they waste time to do draws. What do you think ?
sweetoma:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
sweetoma:

Do the CRS maths again...what you are suggesting does not add up.

Assuming you are already on 503 from:
*112 points having BSc only
*95 points being 30 years old
*68 points in TEF
*125 points from three CLB10s and one CLB9s in IELTS
*20 points from spouse IELTS (CLB 9 and above)
*8 points from spouse BSc
*25 points Skill transferability 3yrs we and CLB 9 in IELTS
*50 points Skill transferability BSc and CLB 9 in IELTS

If you indicate French as your first language, this drops you to 472 (check well o)....adding a second degree does not put you in the OINP range of 461-467.

Work the CRS again with your correct data as my assumptions may be wrong....and maybe take spouse degree off and see what you get. or drop your stats and let's do some maths....wow look at that rhyme...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sweetoma: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lmao. Thanks for the response, I checked on the CRS calculator, if I put french as my first language I drop down from 504 to 439, that’s why I was thinking of opting for a second degree that I can get within 4 months. With the points for two or more degrees i would go up to 458 - 460. Which is within range author=GraciousWords post=104683457]

Do the CRS maths again...what you are suggesting does not add up.

Assuming you are already on 504 from:
*being 30 years old
*68 points in TEF
*CLB10 in IELTS
*20 points from spouse IELTS
*8 points from spouse BSc

if you indicate French as your first language, this drops you to 472 (I may be wrong)....adding a second degree does not put you in the OINP range.

Work the CRS again with your correct data as my assumptions may be off....and maybe take spouse degree off and see what you get. or drop your stats and let's do some maths....wow look at that rhyme...... grin[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Please how can I join Alberta immigration pnp on telegram. Link pls.i checked and it’s a private page
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
But why will they put the page on private, how can someone join Pls guys add me

Gifty28:
Please how can I join Alberta immigration pnp on telegram. Link pls.i checked and it’s a private page
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
sweetoma:
Lmao. Thanks for the response, I checked on the CRS calculator, if I put french as my first language I drop down from 504 to 439, that’s why I was thinking of opting for a second degree that I can get within 4 months. With the points for two or more degrees i would go up to 458 - 460. Which is within range

Moving from BSc to 2 degrees adds 32 CRS points (439 + 32 = 471)....work the CRS calculator again and cross check by calculating it manually as well.....I may be the one reading this all wrong, apologies if that's the case......

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Also, CRS 461 - 467 is the OINP French Speakers range from July 21 draw ........ https://www.ontario.ca/page/2021-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

In and of itself, a second degree doesn't harm you though, because with FSW (not PNP) you'll be at 535 (503+32) (with English as 1st language), so your call........... I'm just not 100% sure it'll work for OINP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fitzzy: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
Good evening good people,

1. Please can I apply for UK PCC online or must I apply by Post from Nigeria?
2. If it was by post please how did you post it i.e is it through courier services?
3. Does it expire? If yes what is its validity period?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sweetoma: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
GraciousWords:

No your calculation is correct, you just forgot to minus 5 points for age, I’ll be turning 30 in a few months that will take me from 471 - 466. Which still works for OINP. And like you said it will still give me an advantage for FSW whenever it resumes. I’m just getting stir crazy waiting and waiting and I feel like with this, if I can achieve it in 4 months I can at least be looking at PNP in that time

Moving from BSc to 2 degrees adds 32 CRS points (439 + 32 = 471)....work the CRS calculator again and cross check by calculating it manually as well.....I may be the one reading this all wrong, apologies if that's the case......

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Also, CRS 461 - 467 is the OINP French Speakers range from July 21 draw ........ https://www.ontario.ca/page/2021-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

In and of itself, a second degree doesn't harm you though, because with FSW (not PNP) you'll be at 535 (503+32) (with English as 1st language), so your call........... I'm just not 100% sure it'll work for OINP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by angrybutsane(f): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Gifty28:

Did you get PNP nomination from Alberta ? There is an Alberta pnp group on whatsapp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=sweetoma post=104686214][/quote]

Another option depending on what spouse IELTS is...if you have only 1 or 2 years that reduces your CRS by 25 points (depends on how your NOCs are split and if your refs are from different employers, you could decide to get ref letter for only your NYSC year for example, of course you'll still have to list all your other jobs in your personal history) and take off spouse IELTS....see what you get....might get as much as a 45 point reduction (depending on spouse IELTS points)

You can see do the BCS as a back up, details here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/641#104010743

My only worry with this is......would a VO wonder why you didn't claim 3 years when, you could have....but I rationalise it that there are a million reasons why people don't claim all their work experience provided you are not hiding it but showing it under personal history.

#Permutations&Combinations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sweetoma: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thanks so much for the detailed and well thought out response. You are truly gracious! I think that could work. Just to be clear are you saying that even if I don’t put French as my first language but I manage to adjust and reduce my points by maybe removing hubby’s masters & adjusting work experience. I would still be eligible for OINP french, without listing french as first language?

GraciousWords:

Another option depending on what spouse IELTS is...if you have only 1 or 2 years that reduces your CRS by 25 points (depends on how your NOCs are split and if your refs are from different employers, you could decide to get ref letter for only your NYSC year for example, of course you'll still have to list all your other jobs in your personal history) and take off spouse IELTS....see what you get....might get as much as a 45 point reduction (depending on spouse IELTS points)

You can see do the BCS as a back up, details here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/641#104010743

My only worry with this is......would a VO wonder why you didn't claim 3 years when, you could have....but I rationalise it that there are a million reasons why people don't claim all their work experience provided you are not hiding it but showing it under personal history.

#Permutations&Combinations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cc150615(f): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Gifty28:

Not like so much happens there sha but drop your telegram name, I think I can add you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
sweetoma:

Thanks so much for the detailed and well thought out response. You are truly gracious! I think that could work. Just to be clear are you saying that even if I don’t put French as my first language but I manage to adjust and reduce my points by maybe removing hubby’s masters & adjusting work experience. I would still be eligible for OINP french, without listing french as first language?

Previously the thinking was that to qualify for OINP you need to indicate French as your first language even though it wasn't written explicitly on OINP website...some people point to the fact that they say you should have x in French and ALSO y in Englsh to mean the French must come first.....Recently though, people say they got nominated even with French as a second language so long as they had CLB7 and their CRS was in range......this is just hearsay, no webpage or link, sorry.

If you were looking to try this for September OINP, you may want to remove spouse IELTS (instead of ECA), adjust WE with English as first language 503-25-16 = 462 for example, if spouse has 2 CLB10s and 2 CLB9s (cross check with the CRS calc though). If it doesn't work out, no issues....at least you tried. Either way, continue your BCS plan and when FSW resumes you'll be one of the first to grab an ITA (with or without BCS).

https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-french-speaking-skilled-worker-stream

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
sweetoma:

I think that could work.

Before you edit your profile, pls cross check whatever you want to edit with the eligibility calculator 67/100, so the profile doesn't become ineligible with all these edits.... tiebreak is real....even me I'm getting scared now o......maybe you should wait Sep and Oct out with FSW and see what happens...this 503 cannot waste grin

#NoLiver
#IRCCJustDoFSWDraw

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.