Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1368034 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Teamo2(f): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Thanks everyone,

I am really grateful for friends of friends of friends.

Mamaroon:

Wow! Congratulations!!

Thank God for friends of friends of friends who are willing to help!!!

Thanks for sharing your story, what I've learnt from it is that anyone planning to leave out their ref letter and send a self written notarized one should reconsider.

A good tip for people who can't get a ref letter from their far off NYSC schools in the 2nd paragraph of this post:

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/351#86410661

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 55emem55: 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Congrats Teamo2
We really need more PPR rain.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
achmed1:
Hey guys I need some advice... submitted oinp application recently...went back to check again and noticed a small mistake...

Under a section were we indicate how much is available to us as settlement funds I indicated 12900 cad instead of 12960 cad Which is ircc requirement for a single applicant.

Although my pof as per documents submitted and letter of explanation is well in excess of the required amount.

Should I be worried? or do I contact them to make the correction?
No, I don't think you should be worried since your POF shows that you've got more than enough. Also, OINP gives you the chance to clarify whatever ambiguity they find in your application so I think they will contact you if they have queries about that.

That said, they seem to be a bit slow with processing of application recently. When did you submit your application and what stage is it? Assessment or DIP?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Exmay02: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
Let's learn how to quote long post guys, congrats Teamo2

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by achmed1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
lasignor:
No, I don't think you should be worried since your POF shows that you've got more than enough. Also, OINP gives you the chance to clarify whatever ambiguity they find in your application so I think they will contact you if they have queries about that.

That said, they seem to be a bit slow with processing of application recently. When did you submit your application and what stage is it? Assessment or DIP?

I submitted a few days ago. Status hasn't changed since.

A colleague got her nomination within 3 weeks of submission earlier this year.

I am hoping mine moves as fast as that too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tourphland(m): 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
selenium:
IELTS results came in.

First attempt with 3 days of study.

My advice is prioritizing practice to tutorials. Read books (2 per week), listen to podcasts and try to summarize afterwards, make a habit of writing properly (most especially abbreviations) irrespective of the forum and most importantly, not being averse to corrections.

Wish success to everyone on the IELTS journey.

Bro please can you help with materials you used for the ielts and other details. Like where i can register in lagos
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by horlorbah(m): 12:10am On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sesan01: 12:34am On Sep 24, 2020
Teamo2:
E wa bami gi ijo ope o, jesu o se!!!!

Congratulations Teamo2.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 12:43am On Sep 24, 2020
achmed1:

I submitted a few days ago. Status hasn't changed since.

A colleague got her nomination within 3 weeks of submission earlier this year.

I am hoping mine moves as fast as that too.
I know someone that submitted on 11th and nothing has changed since then. They updated their processing timelines recently. They now process HCP applications between 60-90days, but that's not to say that it can't happen earlier than that. I guess they released that to take the pressure off a bit but our Indian brothers no go still hear word lol.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by achmed1(m): 1:07am On Sep 24, 2020
lasignor:
I know someone that submitted on 11th and nothing has changed since then. They updated their processing timelines recently. They now process HCP applications between 60-90days, but that's not to say that it can't happen earlier than that. I guess they released that to take the pressure off a bit but our Indian brothers no go still hear word lol.

60 to 90 Days ke ontop how many documents now undecided

Abeg oo I am budgeting 1 month to 6 weeks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 1:26am On Sep 24, 2020
achmed1:

cheesy cheesy

Hopefully it wont exceed that. The good thing about it is that you have almost all the documents you will submit for eAPR so submission to IRCC should be a breeze.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 24, 2020
achmed1:

They have many documents that IRCC would get. You can withdraw ooooo grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ovy92(f): 4:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Huge Congratulations on your PPR [quote author=Teamo2 post=94234422]E wa bami gi ijo ope o, jesu o se!!!!

Timeline
IELTS: March 23rd,2019, LRWS: 8,7.5,7,7
ECA: April 18th, 2019, Masters degree
EE profile created: April 18th, 2019
CRS: 469
ITA: May 1st, 2019
AOR: June 8th, 2019.
MEP/BIL: July 16th, 2019.
PFL: February 5th, 2020
Automatic extension of Medicals: June 2nd, 2020.
PPR: September 23rd, 2020.
VO: Montreal

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ZaraD: 6:28am On Sep 24, 2020
Good Morning My people, please i work as Personal Assistant. Please i chose NOC 1241 as my NOC . I hope that is okay . God no go shame me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ayandee: 6:33am On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=Teamo2 post=94234422]E wa bami gi ijo ope o, jesu o se!!!!

Timeline

Congratulations. I remembered when you got the PFL for reference letter. I'm glad everything worked out eventually. Congrats once again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Blinkingbae: 6:34am On Sep 24, 2020
Road to Canada 2021.... I did my wes application this week, applied for transcript to be sent from my school though I used courier service.... Next on my list is Ielts, I hope to come share my testimony next year..

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Blinkingbae: 6:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Prisscindy:

What was CAD$230 equivalent in dollars please?
200$
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ennygal: 6:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Blinkingbae:
Road to Canada 2021.... I did my wes application this week, applied for transcript to be sent from my school though I used courier service.... Next on my list is Ielts, I hope to come share my testimony next year..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by francophone134: 8:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Blinkingbae:
my sister, pls how were you able able to pay for the Wes? And how Much did you pay?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ZaraD: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2020
Good Morning My people, please i work as a Personal Assistant. Please i chose NOC 1241 as my NOC . I hope that is okay . God no go shame me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Katherine98: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2020
Hello guys.. please is it possible to claim work experience while schooling as an undergraduate? My CRS is currently 464 cos I have only 2 years postgraduate work experience. I heard I can claim points for experience while schooling. I don’t know how true it is cos I worked while schooling and I can prove it. Please help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2020
Katherine98:
Hello guys.. please is it possible to claim work experience while schooling as an undergraduate? My CRS is currently 464 cos I have only 2 years postgraduate work experience. I heard I can claim points for experience while schooling. I don’t know how true it is cos I worked while schooling and I can prove it. Please help

Your Answer is staring at you, No one would answer you..
Like it has been answered here over and over again.. Work experience count as an undergraduate if its Paid(wages or commission) and continuous.. Read what you uploaded.
It has to be Paid Employment, not Volunteer

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by saskatoonguy: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2020
Teamo2:

Timeline

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oluwakekemi: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Pls help ooo
I'm about to request for my transcript.
I decided to ask that which transcript does WES or ICAS evaluate.
Is it the Unofficial or Official transcript.
I can only get the unofficial transcript sent to my email from my school
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NairaLuck: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2020
Please I want to understand, do you need to pay to have an Express entry profile or you can just create one? Or is the payment done when you get an invitation to apply ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PRFirstlady: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2020
Teamo2:

Timeline

Congratulations Teamo2.

Please I’m throwing out this question. If one have been denied visa to certain countries in the past, and didn’t keep or can’t find those letters used to deny. What’s the way forward? Or could one just enter the countries denied and that’s all? Without means of evidence. Please help.

2.) if you’d applied for visiting to Canada in the past. The question in filling EE form that says if you’d applied to IRCC before

Is this question a yes or no?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gidobaba(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2020
NairaLuck:
Please I want to understand, do you need to pay to have an Express entry profile or you can just create one? Or is the payment done when you get an invitation to apply ITA?

Please go to page 1 and spend a few minutes reading there. You'd find your answer and more. Regards

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oluwakekemi: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2020
Also, if you went to OAU and you have started your immigration process.
Please, drop your number for me. I will contact you.
That school is really stressing me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adanac13: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Try doing some researchon your own at least, or just go to page 1
NairaLuck:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adeptonlin(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2020
Zero eight zero five nine nine seven eight five three eight
Oluwakekemi:
Also, if you went to OAU and you have started your immigration process.
Please, drop your number for me. I will contact you.
That school is really stressing me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2020
You don't pay to create an EE profile. You pay when you are submitting your documents after ITA.
NairaLuck:

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.