Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1361522 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2020
Allegory:
Such beautiful news to wake up to. Maxed out at first try.
Biko can anyone answer my question about my surname being different from that of my spouse.

Its not a problem as its not compulsory to bear the same surname, as long as you have your marriage certificate you're good.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by seyitangirl: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2020
seyitangirl:
Good evening everyone, can someone help me check if the job description fits NOC 1311.

· Keeping and filing of financial records
· Posting of journal entries into the accounting software
· Preparation of bank reconciliation statement
· Analysis and reconciliation of various Ledgers in the Management Account
· Monthly Preparation of Withholding Tax & Value Added Tax Return Schedules
· Monthly Remittance of Withholding tax ,Value Added Tax & Staff PAYE returns to the Federal and State Government
· Preparation of approval memos for payment to contractors & suppliers.
· Preparation of payment instructions and cheques for utility, tax and other bills.
· Updating of Fixed Asset Register
· Updating of various project schedules
· Preparation of offer letters and allocation letters for clients
· Assisting the Accountant in preparation of Monthly financial Statement
· Carrying out any other duties as assigned by the Accountant.

Thank you as you help
Someone please help me !!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DebbieWilliams: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2020
Tinupop:

No. His friend wants to be the provider of the Pof so as to allow my husband migrate to Canada.

If your friend wants to provide the money, he should send it to the person who’s not the principal applicant. Gift deed POF can’t come directly from a friend. So, if you’re not the PA, let him send the money to you and then all you have to do is write a letter of consent saying your husband (the PA) has full access to the funds. Also, you don’t need his SIN to process PR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DebbieWilliams: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2020
seyitangirl:

Yes, it’s good. That’s my NOC also.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by luvlyme: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2020
Allegory:
Biko can anyone answer my question about my surname being different from that of my spouse.

Wow, congratulations,did u self study?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wanderlust18: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2020
This is my opinion and is open to further dissection to help this situation.
Is the father aware of the child at all?
Does she have any correspondence (email/SMS or both) with the father showing that he’s not interested in the child?
I believe if the father isn’t aware, then she can spin the story in her favour to show sole custody and make sure that he stays unaware so she can carry her child with her in peace.
If he’s aware and is not interested, then she must have correspondence as evidence for this to help her case if he wants to make any issues later (also, if they have a strained relationship, she will do best to make sure he doesn’t know of her immigration plans, lest he tries to use the child situation to give her issues)
I make these points because on the cic website, anyone with sole custody doesn’t need the other parent’s consent. So she must find out how to establish sole custody. I’ll advise that she seek legal counsel to avoid needing it in the future.
As for birth certificate, I believe she can have the child’s surname the same as hers.

[quote author=Gifty28 post=94261679]Good afternoon everyone, for single moms who have gone through this process or for people who have ideas about this. (1) A friend wants to try this express entry process but she Just gave birth recently and isn’t with the baby’s father( she’s single not married) she wants to know how to go about it? She hasn’t collected her baby’s birth certificate yet and she wants to know if putting her surname on the certificate won’t have any issue with the immigration process concerning/asking about her baby’s dad??

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MrRomanticLover: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2020
BlestHanneSSG:
grin And so many more bad-belle IELTS examiners!

...But in your friend's case, he, at least, had promotion letter and offer letter showing his JD (a prerequisite in Ref letters) alongside either payslips or bank alerts to prove salary inflows.

I strongly agree with you with the bolded. I have written the ielts test 3 times with british council and i believe that these guys are up to something especially with the way they grade the writing and speaking tests. They don't grade the tests fairly enough.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by saskatoonguy: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2020
I believe you are still maintaining your Maiden name, Thats not an issue please. God ahead
Congratulations
Allegory:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by saskatoonguy: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2020
Seriously, i used to think of something like that too. grin grin grin grin I wonder why People in other countries in africa, get good grades easily
BlestHanneSSG:
grin And so many more bad-belle IELTS examiners!

...But in your friend's case, he, at least, had promotion letter and offer letter showing his JD (a prerequisite in Ref letters) alongside either payslips or bank alerts to prove salary inflows.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by seyitangirl: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2020
DebbieWilliams:

Yes, it’s good. That’s my NOC also.
Thank you smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Honeydoc(f): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2020
enoeshett:

@EnoGeorge please add me as well.
pls check your settings on telegram. It is not adding you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Honeydoc(f): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2020
Stanlo88:
Hi, I’m interested as well. Stanlo88

check your telegram settings
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gerona: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2020
Hello House,

Please I need our expert opinion on the following,

1. I have been nominated by Saskatchewan but noticed my job description better suits another NOC from the one i was nominated with. Can i switch NOC while submitting my application?

2. Do i need to have the proof of funds one month before i submit my expression of interest?

3. Must the NOC i am applying with be my the NOC of my current employment.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2020
HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goodday house, please how can i prove work experience whereby all three years were paid in cash and it was family business
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Akwaugo123: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2020
A day after it was delivered. My status changed "in line for processing" immediately. This was on the 25th of August. I got my certificate yesterday. They are really fast now all things remaining equal.
Debbieeeeeee:
Please if you used IQAS recently, how long did it take for them to acknowledge receipt of transcript from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kennyyo: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
I think you are good with these.
seyitangirl:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BelieverDE: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Honeydoc:

I dint need to start one. There is a telegrm group i joined. Drop your telegram id so i can request for you to be added.
Please add me to the Telegram group. My username is Maplemann
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DebbieWilliams: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
gerona:
Hello House,

1. I have been nominated by Saskatchewan but noticed my job description better suits another NOC from the one i was nominated with. Can i switch NOC while submitting my application?

2. Do i need to have the proof of funds one month before i submit my expression of interest?

Thank you in advance.

1.I stand corrected but I don’t think you can switch NOC after getting nominated because you have been given 600 points based on that NOC. However, you can change NOC on your EOI profile before submission.

2. You need to have the POF for a minimum of three months before submitting EOI.

3. The NOC must be in the same field as your occupation chosen and degree. I don’t think it must be current occupation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by enoeshett(f): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Honeydoc:
pls check your settings on telegram. It is not adding you
Oh my apologies. This is rectified now. Please retry @EnoGeorge on telegram

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Can my spouse and I apply for Canadian express entry twice at the same time (one with her as primary applicant and one with me as the primary one)?
To give us chances of being selected based on our NOC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RTreasure: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hello, please i’m interested in the group as well

Honeydoc:

I dint need to start one. There is a telegrm group i joined. Drop your telegram id so i can request for you to be added.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
Akwaugo123:
A day after it was delivered. My status changed "in line for processing" immediately. This was on the 25th of August. I got my certificate yesterday. They are really fast now all things remaining equal.
That was very very fast , just one month In all. Mine was delivered on Tuesday and I equally uploaded my student copy transcript on my profile but the status still says pending.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Grreenk:
HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goodday house, please how can i prove work experience whereby all three years were paid in cash and it was family business
all your questions are always one kind

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
gerona:
Hello House,

Thank you in advance.
these things are clearly stated on sinp page.
You cannot change noc, your pof should be 3 months old. Or one month before nomination then you submit on deadline day which is in 60 days. NOC mustn't be in your current occupation. But you only get points for one type or noc. Not combined in sinp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
all your questions are always one kind
Hahahahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DebbieWilliams: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
Adelove2020:
Can my spouse and I apply for Canadian express entry twice at the same time (one with her as primary applicant and one with me as the primary one)?
To give us chances of being selected based on our NOC

Yes you can have two separate EE profiles and when either of you gets selected by a province, you delete one profile and continue with the selected one as PA and accompanying spouse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
DebbieWilliams:

Yes you can have two separate EE profiles and when either of you gets selected by a province, you delete one profile and continue with the selected one as PA and accompanying spouse.

God bless you. May All your prayers be answered amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by vegwaoje: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Thank you. Since ACA can't be verified by WES, what other certification can I get. Applied for Masters already however it's going to taken like 2yrs plus minus strike oo. I can't wait that long oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
vegwaoje:
Thank you. Since ACA can't be verified by WES, what other certification can I get. Applied for Masters already however it's going to taken like 2yrs plus minus strike oo. I can't wait that long oo
acca f1 to f3, cima foundation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
luvlyme:

Wow, congratulations,did u self study?
Yes I did for two weeks, mainly YouTube videos.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by saskatoonguy: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Allegory:

Yes I did for two weeks, mainly YouTube videos.

WHICH OF THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.