Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359281 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Malpractice or prayer?
bekayy:
Congrats Brotherly.

This happened to me in the exam hall. In the reading section, I saw the correct spelling. Omo i flipped my script and covered the top, so that they couldn't see if it is red or green..abi wetin be the color of the paper. Hahahaha. Congrats again. God's speed.

GOD is forever able.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Not as serious as in Nigeria.
AgreatMan:

No be people dey go the churches n mosques wey dey Canada?

If prayer has been working for the person during exams, let him stick to the system he knows.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2021
So people with expired COPRs coming from the US are allowed to land, this seems to apply to pre and post March 18 COPRs, which is in line with group 4 of link below.....

ALL pre March 18 COPR holders can land with expired docs regardless of which country they are travelling from....group 3 of the link (hope pre March 18 COPRs in Naij know this).

IRCC would save themselves time and money by allowing ALL post March 18 COPRs
from other countries land with expired docs. That way, they don't need to reissue docs and they will have time to face the backlog of apps, abi?

Biko help me tell Marco grin

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Honeysweetest(f): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Thank you so much
nymphomaniac:

1. Yes and yes.

2. Get a physical contact in your school

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
GraciousWords:
So people with expired COPRs coming from the US are allowed to land, this seems to apply to pre and post March 18 COPRs, which is in line with group 4 of link below.....

ALL pre March 18 COPR holders can land with expired docs regardless of which country they are travelling from....group 3 of the link (hope pre March 18 COPRs in Naij know this).

IRCC would save themselves time and money by allowing ALL post March 18 COPRs
from other countries land with expired docs. That way, they don't need to reissue docs and they will have time to face the backlog of apps, abi?

Biko help me tell Marco grin

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html
group 3 guys have all landed. They were given authorization to travel in November to December last year ( for those whose visa expired)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by och12(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hi guys, please I want to know about the possibility of using a pre-degree to qualify for 2 or more certificates, and if WES or other evaluation bodies may recognize it as such.

I currently have a BSc and a 1-year predegree certificate which I did before my BSc, and I want to use it to increase my CRS scores.

Please I would appreciate any heads-up if it can fly or from anyone who has used theirs to qualify for 2 or more certificates before.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joselekas(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
oyd213:

You maintained a consistent band in writing. Can you share the materials you used in preparing for writing?

Thanks

Just read regularly for pleasure. Read blogs; follow posts of excellent writers on Social Media; read books and take notes of new words and their usage; download documentaries (DW is my favorite) on Youtube and watch.

Jay and Liz's videos are on Youtube for free and if you can afford their premium content go for it. You also need to practice writing. Write as much as you can. Join the IELTS Mooc group on Facebook and post your writings for people to help you review. It will help!

Print out the writing booklet used by IELTS and practice writing with it. That way you know the number of words without counting.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oyd213: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
joselekas:

Just read regularly for pleasure. Read blogs; follow posts of excellent writers on Social Media; read books and take notes of new words and their usage; download documentaries (DW is my favorite) on Youtube and watch.

Jay and Liz's videos are on Youtube for free and if you can afford their premium content go for it. You also need to practice writing. Write as much as you can. Join the IELTS Mooc group on Facebook and post your writings for people to help you review. It will help!

Print out the writing booklet used by IELTS and practice writing with it. That way you know the number of words without counting.

Thanks �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tshtsh: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
James7474:
Dear Team,

Trust you all had a lovely night.

I have a question regarding the ontario Crs scors PNP.

Assuming a Draw says 464 - 467.

Will I recieve an Invite, if my crs score is 481.
Its a tough one. I missed the ontario tech draw last year because my score was higher than the upper band score of the draw . Had to patiently wait for the FSWdraw. Now faced with a different problem of IRCC not processing my application along with many others. The immigration system is far from perfect we all have to figure out how to make it favour us

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
opendo21:
None at the moment.. you?
Yeah, I found one with people from different countries I think. Are your kids passports out? We got ours last week
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oaks123: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
In filling out my Manitoba PNP application, there is a request for post-secondary education transcripts for applicant and spouse.

Do I need to get transcripts and attach? or does my WES ECA suffice?

And do I need to do these for both myself and my wife?

Wil appreciate feedback from anyone familiar with the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please if after 12 months you still didn't get an ITA, will your application fee and RPRF be refunded?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bamsz: 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Uzland:
Please if after 12 months you still didn't get an ITA, will your application fee and RPRF be refunded?

I'm confused here, you only pay application fee after ITA now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 12:14am On Aug 25, 2021
bamsz:

I'm confused here, you only pay application fee after ITA now.
No, I guess the info on the website says you have to pay, at least, the application processing fee when you create your EE profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by overlord77: 5:16am On Aug 25, 2021
Uzland:

No, I guess the info on the website says you have to pay, at least, the application processing fee when you create your EE profile.

Nope. That's wrong. You don't pay anything before, during or after creating your EE profile. Can you share a screenshot or link of this info?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hazardd(m): 6:13am On Aug 25, 2021
Abeg am new here, someone should guide me... I have microbiology hnd,. Which part should I start now and how will I go apart
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 6:52am On Aug 25, 2021
overlord77:

Nope. That's wrong. You don't pay anything before, during or after creating your EE profile. Can you share a screenshot or link of this info?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/fees.html

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pirosky4: 6:58am On Aug 25, 2021
Pls am new here i got admission at Regina University Canada pls I want to know is biometrics is ongoing now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 6:59am On Aug 25, 2021
Uzland:
Here, it says your funds will be refunded if your application is not complete. But I want to know if it'll still be refunded when your application was complete but you weren't lucky to receive any ITA even after 12 months.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tunlapapa: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2021
Uzland:

Here, it says your funds will be refunded if your application is not complete. But I want to know if it'll still be refunded when your application was complete but you weren't lucky to receive any ITA even after 12 months.

Being in the pool is different from submitting an application. Seems that is confusing to you.

ITA - INVITATION TO APPLY.

As you can see that if you do not get an ITA, you do not have any applications with them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Uzland:

Or do you mean receive PPR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2021
tunlapapa:

Being in the pool is different from submitting an application. Seems that is confusing to you.

ITA - INVITATION TO APPLY.

As you can see that if you do not get an ITA, you do not have any applications with them.
OK! Now I get it. Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2021
MissMa01:

Or do you mean receive PPR?
OK, in the case of PPR will it be refunded?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by vimma(f): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have decided to take a step in making my dream a reality. Please is there a group for people who are interested in taking the BCS exam? especially people with no IT background. I'd like to be a part of that group if it exists. Anyone with info on this should assist me please.

Thanks

In the spirit of celebrating every milestone, I passed my BCS!!!!! First and last attempt. I've been on a high since I checked, I'm so thankful to God cz eh no be by my power especially for someone with zero IT background.
I passed my IELTS as well. Got L 9, and the rest 7.5. To God be the glory.

Wes coincidentally sent me a mail today estimating my report to be out on September 25th but now I want to add a second credential, I'm guessing the date would be moved? Or will I be getting two reports?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by IamKafee(f): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2021
I am not sure what you mean by the bolded part, but reading and digesting the information on the first page of this thread would be helpful. Don't forget to open the hyperlinks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Hazardd:
Abeg am new here, someone should guide me... I have microbiology hnd,. Which part should I start now and how will I go apart
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by IamKafee(f): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2021
Take a ride to the link below to get help:
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/674

Pirosky4:
Pls am new here i got admission at Regina University Canada pls I want to know is biometrics is ongoing now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Erums(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2021
paule:
Thank God oh, I passed BCS Certificate in IT.

Please what's the step by step process of evaluating the 2 or more certificate ECA for this Certificate in IT via WES?

Secondly, I evaluated my Bachelors degrees with ICES. Please do I need to evaluate it again with WES for 2 or more certificate?

Pls how do i register for this exam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hazardd(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2021
IamKafee:
I am not sure what you mean by the bolded part, but reading and digesting the information on the first page of this thread would be helpful. Don't forget to open the hyperlinks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

I meant the first step to take .. wanna start
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by angrybutsane(f): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Uzland:

To create express entry profile is free. You are in the general pool, floating around grin and waiting for invite . cry

If you get ITA cheesy, you proceed to submit your application, then you pay . That's only when u pay cos you have submitted your application to ircc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bekayy: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lmao. Malpractice from your own question paper. Lmaooooo. I laugh.

nowhere:
Malpractice or prayer?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
bekayy:
Lmao. Malpractice from your own question paper. Lmaooooo. I laugh.

They read out what constitutes malpractice before you even start the test. Doing what they attach God to here is one of them. Of course, doing wrong things to survive is okay in Nigeria. Na jungle...the annoying part is bringing God into it. Prayer ko pray ni.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.