Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1361486 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DebbieWilliams: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
Adelove2020:

God bless you. May All your prayers be answered amen

Amen, God bless you too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MamaHeaven: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Finally maxed out my IELTS!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!! 3rd attempt,.CBT British council

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mamaheaven congratulations! The results I’m seeing today are so encouraging.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oyinkanbad: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Congratulations!!!!

MamaHeaven:
Finally maxed out my IELTS!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!! 3rd attempt,.CBT British council

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Please when filling the express form, when they ask for 'language test form or certificate number', what number is that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Akwaugo123: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
I was amazed at the speed but generally i think they are faster. Hope your file number is on the package. It's one of the reasons for delay. All the best.
Debbieeeeeee:

That was very very fast , just one month In all. Mine was delivered on Tuesday and I equally uploaded my student copy transcript on my profile but the status still says pending.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Akwaugo123:
I was amazed at the speed but generally i think they are faster. Hope your file number is on the package. It's one of the reasons for delay. All the best.
That paper they said must accompany the package is inside the envelope And it contains the file number and all , but I don’t think my school put the file number on the envelope , it was just the address.
As for IQAS being fast , they just started Bring fast , they have a track record for delay pre-COVID-19
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
saskatoonguy:
WHICH OF THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS?
Watched the channel 'Write to top' for writing. Watched so many of his videos about grammar and sentence construction. Really helped me, because I didnt even have time to complete my essay yet got a decent score. I also read sample essays/letters on ieltsliz.

For listening and reading i watched E2ielts, i would apply their listening and reading tips to past questions until i was consistently getting 39-40 in all tests.

Speaking, still tips from e2ielt's Jay, then just watching all the random speaking videos that popped up in my recommendations. Started applying all the tips when answering phone calls or talking to random people that didnt know i was using them to practice. grin

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Atdeejay12: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Please house i need materials for IELTs that has raised many here to success ..please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Atdeejay12:
Please house i need materials for IELTs that has raised many here to success ..please
its on page 1.bikonu
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by horlorbah(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Really? Mine's been "in line for processing" since August 5th. I don't even know what do at this point. Heard they'd become fast but this is the exact opposite.
Akwaugo123:
A day after it was delivered. My status changed "in line for processing" immediately. This was on the 25th of August. I got my certificate yesterday. They are really fast now all things remaining equal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olamiikunle(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Good evening house.
I maxed out Ielts back in june, 2020.
I am in the pool currently with CRS at 460 due to age 32years.
I used ND and HND.
With the scores not likely getting lower anytime soon, please is it possible to be in the Pool and also apply to student visa and admission process?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adanac13: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fantastic well done
MamaHeaven:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DebbieWilliams: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
Olamiikunle:
Good evening house.
I used ND and HND.
With the scores not likely getting lower anytime soon, please is it possible to be in the Pool and also apply to student visa and admission process?

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
Olamiikunle:
Good evening house.
I used ND and HND.
If you don’t mind you can take one of those certificate courses that has been and will still be discussed extensively here to help your scores go up.
Student visa means paying international student fees which is pretty high.
You can weigh all your options though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Limitlessbond: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

If you don’t mind you can take one of those certificate courses that has been and will still be discussed extensively here to help your scores go up.

To the best of my know ND/HND gives two or more degree so certificate courses won't help his/her case. Unless, Masters or French.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MayorOfEdmonton: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
As @limitlessbond pointed out, certificate courses wont help him right now. Even masters may not be of any good if CRS scores surge again.
Best to channel his energy on TEF as some persons have successfully done.

Debbieeeeeee:

If you don’t mind you can take one of those certificate courses that has been and will still be discussed extensively here to help your scores go up. WRONG

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Allegory:

Watched the channel 'Write to top' for writing. Watched so many of his videos about grammar and sentence construction. Really helped me, because I didnt even have time to complete my essay yet got a decent score. I also read sample essays/letters on ieltsliz.

For listening and reading i watched E2ielts, i would apply their listening and reading tips to past questions until i was consistently getting 39-40 in all tests.

Speaking, still tips from e2ielt's Jay, then just watching all the random speaking videos that popped up in my recommendations. Started applying all the tips when answering phone calls or talking to random people that didnt know i was using them to practice. grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Bcpump: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
kentoski:

Hello bro, It will save you a lot of time and worry, if you take time and read everything about the process with the well structured links in page one of this thread, before you start. There's a format for the letter there for example.

okay thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BlestHanneSSG: 2:58am On Sep 26, 2020
A very big congrats ma'am. That was an enviable performance right there! I want to believe your CRS is high enough to secure ITA in the next draw. Someone shouldn't be struggling to get ITA with something as beautiful as this oo..

MamaHeaven:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by muhammedhammed: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2020
How far? Have you gotten your result?
ogunlowoluseun:
Good evening seniors. Please I need your clarification

I recieved an acknowledgement mail on Sept 10 after I applied for my IELTS remark with BC late last month. It stated that they started processing on Sept 4, but I haven't heard anything since then. It'll be 21days tomorrow.

Please does it usually take this long to complete? Do I wait for the specified 28days before escalating?

Please I'd appreciate your advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Teamo2(f): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Thanks.
Yes, I’m still in US

alteco007:
Congratulations. Are you still in the US?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Teamo2(f): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2020
Amen... thank you.

I had given up on the whole application myself but God truly showed himself.

BlestHanneSSG:

Big congrats sis. You've conquered this already. More wins for you ahead..

I remember reading your Procedural Fairness Letter way back and I was like, to be honest, this person get mind sha o..., shocked ...As in she carry biro herself write her reference letter com notarize am send give CIC? Lol... To God be the glory, it all ended in praise!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Teamo2(f): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2020
@ayo4eva.. Amen oo
@realtrump, grin grin that’s good to know. It was indeed a long one year and 3 months, but I thank God it ended in praise.

RealTrump:
@teamo2

See how I am smiling from cheek to cheek as if na me collect PPR grin. I had contacted you some time ago n your response prevented me from making a bad decision.

Your victory is kind of a victory for me too.

This process is really long, just keep doing your normal job and living your normal life untill PPR comes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Akwaugo123: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Did you send the soft copy? I think the process is faster with it
lawyerintransit:
Really? Mine's been "in line for processing" since August 5th. I don't even know what do at this point. Heard they'd become fast but this is the exact opposite.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by spicykev(f): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2020
Good morning all, please I will like tone added to the telegram group, my username is kev8701, many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by isaacola57: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2020
Isha113:

good day, seeing this issue about using diploma and back as 2 certificates for evaluation. I want to be sure about it. I entered unilag through foundation diploma and graduated with a bsc in botany. can it count as 2 certificates for Wes evaluation?.

I'm also gaining work experience currently as a secretary at a law firm.
I just started. I hope to share good news here soon.
it's confirmed.. I did mine and it came as two or more certificate yesterday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BelieverDE: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Hello good people of nairaland,

I am currently a corps member who will pass out in the month of March, 2021. I learned that I can use my NYSC experience for a particular NOC. Due to the pandemic I have no teaching experience acquired during NYSC and I intend to use a reference letter from my PPA employer in the future.

If I successfully obtain a reference letter that meets the requirements of my primary NOC, wouldn't it be obvious that it's false since the country was on lockdown then?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

So what certificate courses exactly does he need to boost his scores asides masters which wouldn't change much because age is no longer on his side? ND and HND has already given him two or more certificates. Please let's be sure of what we are saying before dishing it out as advise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2020
BelieverDE:
Hello good people of nairaland,

I am currently a corps member who will pass out in the month of March, 2021. I learned that I can use my NYSC experience for a particular NOC. Due to the pandemic I have no teaching experience acquired during NYSC and I intend to use a reference letter from my PPA employer in the future.

If I successfully obtain a reference letter that meets the requirements of my primary NOC, wouldn't it be obvious that it's false since the country was on lockdown then?
one year experience cannot give your the required scores. You need 3 years or french tef to meet up. Read up page 1 and also use the tool https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2020
Prettiepearlz:

So what certificate courses exactly does he need to boost his scores asides masters which wouldn't change much because age is no longer on his side? ND and HND has already given him two or more certificates. Please let's be sure of what we are saying before dishing it out as advise.

He can learn French and take TEF exams

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.