Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1361446 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chidx(f): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2020
I am sure he meant no harm. Probably did not realise OND/HND already gave him two or more certificates.

Others have immediately correctedthe advice.

Prettiepearlz:

So what certificate courses exactly does he need to boost his scores asides masters which wouldn't change much because age is no longer on his side? ND and HND has already given him two or more certificates. Please let's be sure of what we are saying before dishing it out as advise.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Omodollyp: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2020
Isha113:

good day, seeing this issue about using diploma and back as 2 certificates for evaluation. I want to be sure about it. I entered unilag through foundation diploma and graduated with a bsc in botany. can it count as 2 certificates for Wes evaluation?.

I'm also gaining work experience currently as a secretary at a law firm.
I just started. I hope to share good news here soon.

Please was your foundation diploma a year program. I also did foundation diploma in International Law at Babcock uni and B.A Mass communication. I will be happy if it is evaluated as two or more certification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BelieverDE: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2020
Kekereekun123:
one year experience cannot give your the required scores. You need 3 years or french tef to meet up. Read up page 1 and also use the tool https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Thanks, Kekereekun123. I totally understand that my one year NYSC experience cannot meet up but I have read from this thread where people combined their NYSC experience with work experience gotten from other organizations.

I would like to know if I can still combine my current NYSC teaching experience (which I don't have as a result of the lockdown. I only spent 6 days in the NYSC camp before we were all sent home) and other work experience in future?

I don't want a situation where it's going to pose as a problem in future when I intend applying for the FSW program.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
BelieverDE:

Thanks, Kekereekun123. I totally understand that my one year NYSC experience cannot meet up but I have read from this thread where people combined their NYSC experience with work experience gotten from other organizations.

I would like to know if I can still combine my current NYSC teaching experience (which I don't have as a result of the lockdown. I only spent 6 days in the NYSC camp before we were all sent home) and other work experience in future?

I don't want a situation where it's going to pose as a problem in future when I intend applying for the FSW program.
only ircc can answer that. But in my opinion since you did nothing its not right to claim it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BelieverDE: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kekereekun123:
only ircc can answer that. But in my opinion since you did nothing its not right to claim it.
You're right. I suppose I'd have to apply for graduate trainee positions which I can use in lieu of NYSC experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ExpressEntry: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Many thanks @Mamaroon

Mamaroon:

It's in the first link of the very first post of the TEF thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration#70227147
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ExpressEntry: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Thanks for sharing @Debbieeeeeee

Debbieeeeeee:

https://immilist.com/tef-to-clb-converter/

This may be helpful

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prehciousness: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
MamaHeaven:
Finally maxed out my IELTS!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!! 3rd attempt,.CBT British council
This is amazing

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by clow(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hello All
Pls help with my request
I worked in company for 4 years and resigned
And then moved over to my new company where I currently work now .
With this I am qualified for two Noc’s but I can only use my experience and job description from my former place of work because of my 4 years experience and not my current place because it’s just 2 years.
If I am to provide proof of employment am I to submit letter of introduction and payslip , would that be enough or do I have to show evidence of payment showing my salaries being paid into my account even though it’s been about two years ago I resigned.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yellowmellow(f): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
clow:
Hello All
Pls help with my request
With this I am qualified for two Noc’s but I can only use my experience and job description from my former place of work because of my 4 years experience and not my current place because it’s just 2 years.
If I am to provide proof of employment am I to submit letter of introduction and payslip , would that be enough or do I have to show evidence of payment showing my salaries being paid into my account even though it’s been about two years ago I resigned.

You only need to submit a work reference letter that matches ircc standard. No need for payslips and all that. Keep your application simple.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RTreasure: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hello,
Please add me as well. Username: TreasureTee

Honeydoc:
pls check your settings on telegram. It is not adding you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GoodofNaija: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
lasignor:
No. They request for only your reference letter. Babk statements, payslips or what have you are just other means to show the CO that you got paid.

Yes they do, when they feel there's something fishy about what you've submitted.

What of companies such as banks who won't give reference letters, Will the employment letter and bank statement/payslips be adequate for proof of employment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GoodofNaija: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Yellowmellow:

You only need to submit a work reference letter that matches ircc standard. No need for payslips and all that. Keep your application simple.

What of companies such as banks who won't give reference letters, Will the employment letter and bank statement/payslips be adequate for proof of employment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
GoodofNaija:

The employment letter carries your job description and hours of work, right? If yes, that alongside the bank statements and/or payslips would suffice.

You should also attach a LOE to explain your circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yellowmellow(f): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
GoodofNaija:

Yes. People usually add those extra documents when they're not able to get a letter that has all the things ircc is requesting for.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PRFirstlady: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kekereekun123:
all your questions are always one kind

This is funny
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MayorOfEdmonton: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
In addition to what has been said if its possible have the company send u or reply to ur request mail that they can't provide u with a reference letter.
Attach this with the LOE as stated above. Cheers

GoodofNaija:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nice!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rayval(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Is there any WES verifiable pg certification course that I can do within 3 months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by clow(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
Yellowmellow:

Okay thank you so much
Please do you have any idea where I could get that work reference template for ircc standard
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yellowmellow(f): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
clow:

Okay thank you so much
Please do you have any idea where I could get that work reference template for ircc standard

It's on their website. You could also check page 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
clow:
Hello All
Pls help with my request

Pls read what IRCC asks us to provide as proof of work experience, you may supplement this with whatever you think helps your case but the link contains exactly what they require.

It's the first link labelled HERE under "Submitting Your Application" on page 1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Yellowmellow:
Please when is a person's age locked?
When they receive ITA or after they have submitted their application?

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/655#91819960
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MadamAO: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Good day All,
I have been following this thread for months and i finally got the courage to write my IELTS, get my ECA and enter the poll/

However, I need some clarfications on some things:
1. What documents do I need to start gathering incase my ITA comes in relation to the internship I entered for job experience.

2. I currently got a promption at work and my job role has changed from Adminstrative Manager/Shared Services Personnel to Strategy and Product Analyst, should I update my profile? if yes, does the 2171 NOC fit the job role for a Strategy and Product Analyst?

3. My points are at 422, what can I do to get more points? Already in the job bank and applying for jobs but is there any certficate exams I can take before the year runs out?

Please help me out

Thank You
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Richdee1:

He can learn French and take TEF exams
Yeah, TEF is a language exam not a degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chidx:
I am sure he meant no harm. Probably did not realise OND/HND already gave him two or more certificates.

Others have immediately correctedthe advice.

I know she meant no harm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
I did. And I thought it would be faster as well.
Akwaugo123:
Did you send the soft copy? I think the process is faster with it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by meetme01: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Richdee1:

He can learn French and take TEF exams

Pls, apologies for my inquisitiveness. How will TEF increase the score and to what length (extent) . The guy is on 460. If he takes TEF, what's the likely highest score he can attain?Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Davidganna10: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
meetme01:

Pls, apologies for my inquisitiveness. How will TEF increase the score and to what length (extent) . The guy is on 460. If he takes TEF, what's the likely highest score he can attain?Thanks
475-490 depending on your TEF result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by meetme01: 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Davidganna10:
475-490 depending on your TEF result

Appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SaskatoonMom: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
GreatManBee:
Good morning everyone. I dont know who have experienced this before. WES has sent verification to UNILAG about three weeks ago now but no response yet from the school. Can you please help on what to do?

Have you been able to sort this out now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SaskatoonMom: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hello Seniors in the house,

Please does anyone have information on how the Unilag verification for WES works?

It's been over 9 weeks since WES sent verification emails to Unilag for them to verify my Masters degree.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.