Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1360064 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 8:40am On Oct 28, 2021
best to add spouse since he has his registry certificate. thats what counts for EE anyways. He can also include proof of relationship pre marriage.
Also refer to @Graciouswords reply.

Dennyjuff:
Question please - A friend of mine who just recently did his court wedding a month ago didn’t add his spouse to his profile yet because they haven’t done the trad and white. They intend to do those in 2 months time. He got PNP nomination today. Please what should they do? What’s the way forward for them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2021
I submitted piggyvest statement for my own application tho FSW-O not PNP and so far no issues noted with it. Eligibility and others passed remaining security...AOR dec 2020. Just make sure to get a reference letter with it. Their format meets IRCC requirement.

Don't print, email them and request for E-statement and ref letter stamped and signed.
Bcpump:
Has anyone here ever used piggyvest account statement for NOI application?
Was it accepted?

Would you advise I print my piggybank statement or I move it to my bank account first before applying?

I got NOI today and all the funds are in piggyvest

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pepperoni001: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2021
Dear Colleagues,

I have a ND & HND in Food Science and this has been evaluated.

Attached herein is the report of the evaluation.

Canadian Equivalency of National Diploma: Diploma (2 Years)

Canadian Equivalency of Higher National Diploma: Diploma (3 Years) & Post Graduate Certificate (1 year)

Pls who can assist with the interpretations?

Is there any program or course I can take to ace maximum points under education?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Bcpump: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2021
Thanks for your response.

Would do just this.

Dimple10:
I submitted piggyvest statement for my own application tho FSW-O not PNP and so far no issues noted with it. Eligibility and others passed remaining security...AOR dec 2020. Just make sure to get a reference letter with it. Their format meets IRCC requirement.

Don't print, email them and request for E-statement and ref letter stamped and signed.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pepperoni001: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2021
pls add me to the group

olaintel:

yes, please check your email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nigerianmigrant: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2021
Bcpump:

No did not study CS. Studied something else, but got online certs in web dev which I used to work with it
please can you share some information on this, what sort of course I’m a fresh graduate and I’m hoping to venture into the tech field but all I keep getting is guys who won’t even issue a certificate to me after I conclude my classes, please if possible share the link to the course you took
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by portablesuzy: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2021
Good day seniors pls my hubby has dis issue of different name on his school certificate and passport. The passport has the main name but Evaluating it with Wes hope there won't be any issues because I will be using the names on the passport to register for WES . Pls kindly advise on what to do thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pepperoni001: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Please, how do I reach you..

Just a few questions to ask
Sijubabs:
Please I just got a mail from OINP to apply for PNP, my International passport has expired, I'm currently in the process of renewal, will my IRCC profile be affected
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sijubabs: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
GraciousWords:

I don't think passport expiring is a problem. Renew and update your EE profile. Also use new passport for OINP application. Hope it comes out before OINP deadline.
Thanks for the clarification
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
This gives you points for two or more certificates. Unless you plan to do a masters and PhD for maximum points.

Pepperoni001:
Dear Colleagues,

I have a ND & HND in Food Science and this has been evaluated.

Attached herein is the report of the evaluation.

Canadian Equivalency of National Diploma: Diploma (2 Years)

Canadian Equivalency of Higher National Diploma: Diploma (3 Years) & Post Graduate Certificate (1 year)

Pls who can assist with the interpretations?

Is there any program or course I can take to ace maximum points under education?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Saintimakuh: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
For nominated people let's get on a group to go through the process.

Is there an Ontario link already?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pepperoni001: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Please, how can I reach you? Kindly respond to my mail

Dimple10:
This gives you points for two or more certificates. Unless you plan to do a masters and PhD for maximum points.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olaintel(m): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
GraciousWords:

Have you got ITA and submitted an application for PR? If not and you are just in the pool, change marital status by following instructions here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/264#85456129

Thank you for this

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pepperoni001: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Senior Man

Can you please assist with the link.

Gracias

Dimple10:
there is a pnp thread where you can get necessary info, why not check for it?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
The link is not working o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
ednut1:
you don start again ba. Quebec has its own immigration and not part of express entry. You never even graduate from school this guy

No be me and you guy! Rest abeg
You don use an shine abi?
Be like say you dey high
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Congratulations to those who got OINP. If u are sure your NOC is in demand and ur CRS is above 465, you might want to write another IELTS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OriginalProphet: 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Good evening house,
Please I need someone to give me the idea of what I can do.
I have OND and HND mechanical engineering
Graduated 2018
IT and NYSC work experience,
I did one year non payment internship.
But I have a personal business, and I'm married. 30 years old.
please what program can I applied for?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 4:34am On Oct 29, 2021
OriginalProphet:
Good evening house,
Please I need someone to give me the idea of what I can do.
I have OND and HND mechanical engineering
Graduated 2018
IT and NYSC work experience,
I did one year non payment internship.
But I have a personal business, and I'm married. 30 years old.
please what program can I applied for?

You can apply for FSW. You have just the most basic requirements which could get you into the pool but won't give you a score that can compete with those presently in the pool. Your IT and internship experience don't count if they were unpaid but your NYSC experience can give you the required 1 year minimum work experience. Also if your business is registered, I think there's a way to claim self employed to get additional 2 years experience but I'm not sure how it works you have to read up on that.

You have to go simulate your scores using your self then your wife as the principal applicant, whoever has the higher points would become the principal applicants. If none of you can score up to 470 then the PA should consider getting a higher degree eg Masters or learning French or both. Also both of you should try to max out ielts. Depending on your NOCs, you or your wife might also qualify for PNP, you sha have to first get in the pool.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 5:22am On Oct 29, 2021
Pepperoni001:
Please, how can I reach you? Kindly respond to my mail

Replied you…
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OriginalProphet: 5:40am On Oct 29, 2021
Allegory:

You can apply for FSW. You have just the most basic requirements which could get you into the pool but won't give you a score that can compete with those presently in the pool. Your IT and internship experience don't count if they were unpaid but your NYSC experience can give you the required 1 year minimum work experience. Also if your business is registered, I think there's a way to claim self employed to get additional 2 years experience but I'm not sure how it works you have to read up on that.

You have to go simulate your scores using your self then your wife as the principal applicant, whoever has the higher points would become the principal applicants. If none of you can score up to 470 then the PA should consider getting a higher degree eg Masters or learning French or both. Also both of you should try to max out ielts. Depending on your NOCs, you or your wife might also qualify for PNP, you sha have to first get in the pool.
Thanks for this information
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Miredo(f): 6:49am On Oct 29, 2021
Richdee1:

No be me and you guy! Rest abeg
You don use an shine abi?
Be like say you dey high

The problem here, dear Richdee is that you gave the wrong information. You also said "why WE don't..." like you're already in the process. It's a good thing that you're here and you want to learn in order to prepare for your future. Shows that you are smart. But it's important that you remain humble, learn and correct yourself where necessary. If you keep on answering questions wrongly, and as if you're in this process, you end up misleading people. This is not wise. When finally, you're done with school and ready to start the process, if you fall into any problems and need clarification, no one will believe you. You will be like the boy who cried "wolf". Because you had deceived everyone previously.
Also resorting to insults when corrected shows immaturity at any age. I'm sure that's not how you want to look either.

So learn, take correction, and be wise! Wishing you well.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pepperoni001: 7:18am On Oct 29, 2021
Thank you.. I sent you a message now.

I appreciate your time.

Dimple10:

Replied you…
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pepperoni001: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Pls, which NOC is NYSC...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pepperoni001: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Please for Someone who is a Transaction Officer in a commercial bank... Under which NOC does this fall?

Igethope:
Congratulations to those who got OINP. If u are sure your NOC is in demand and ur CRS is above 465, you might want to write another IELTS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pepperoni001: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Please, help a brother....

mastravel:
shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by portablesuzy: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2021
Pls i need help on dis pls ���
portablesuzy:
Good day seniors pls my hubby has dis issue of different name on his school certificate and passport. The passport has the main name but Evaluating it with Wes hope there won't be any issues because I will be using the names on the passport to register for WES . Pls kindly advise on what to do thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Saintimakuh: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2021
Pepperoni001:
Please for Someone who is a Transaction Officer in a commercial bank... Under which NOC does this fall?

Tellers and Customer services fall under job type C,

Eligible roles are O, A and B.

I suggest you go to part one or page 1 on this part to get a grip of the concrete information. This journey is so those who are willing to take the pain to dig into already made available on this platform to get moving. and get the grasp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Pepperoni001:
Pls, which NOC is NYSC...
Its the job you did during nysc that will determine your noc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Raregem852: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2021
please have you been added , i need help.please add me on. 07086001829
barby008:
Search Saskatchewan on telegram

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.