Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency (16553 Views)

Bolaji Agoro Dies Awaiting Confirmation As Judge In Oyo / Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 / Olapade Okunola, RCCG Pastor Wins Accord Party Governorship Ticket In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by MrColdsweat: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
In 2015, the yorubas made a decision to bring in buhari. That decision has cost the south, the middle belt and southern Kaduna thousands of human lives.

One would expect the yorubas to be remorseful, but no!

They are now planning to bring in the same man that sponsored the buhari that has destroyed us. The same man who bankrolled buhari, who packaged buhari and sold him to the public.

If truly the yorubas can be insensitive and insult southerners and the middle belt by supporting this man, then the people of south-south, south-east and middle belt must unite and teach the yarribas a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Bluntemperor: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Anyiamaka:
Simply say Tinubu is your choice for 2023 presidency. We will understand. But don't insult the rest of the south like the normal belly-face politicians.
In what presidential areas was he evaluated? Tell me one thing Buhari's govt did wrong that Tinubu opposed or condemned! As a friend of the president, what reasonable advice has he ever given on how to improve our economy or infrastructure or any sectors even as the acclaimed leader of the APC. Has his position in APC improved the party's image and public perception. Can Nigerians really say that Tinubu's APC is our real deal in politics? His presidency will be worse than business as usual we have had over the years and the South has many better candidates than Jagaban.
As governor of Lagos, can Tinubu be judged to be the best Lagos ever had?
When did we start to consider vices not virtues, in determining who becomes what?
What about the bullion van case? The American drug case? The loothing in Lagos? The Alpha Betta case? Etc etc.
How old is Tinubu?
What is his health like?
Why shouldn't he be resting as a statesman.
The South can offer better candidates: this is not the president Nigeria deserves.

This is also your opinion on Tinubu!
I don't know him,neither a party man,but we attested to his political sagacity when Lagos State was denied her genuine Revenue Allocations by then Olusegun Obasanjo ,Tinubu single handedly lifted Lagos by ensuring Lagos never depend on Federal Allocations to date,which has become a role model in Management of many States in Nigeria.The methodology used by Tinubu to free Lagos from the Federal resources can never be forgotten by Lagos indigenes.If such ingenious Wisdom is applied to Manage Nigeria Nation,we will not depend on Chinese Loans that will put children unborn into debt-trap.So,Tinubu is a serious contender!
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Anyiamaka: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bluntemperor:

This is also your opinion on Tinubu!
I don't know him,neither a party man,but we attested to his political sagacity when Lagos State was denied her genuine Revenue Allocations by then Olusegun Obasanjo ,Tinubu single handedly lifted Lagos by ensuring Lagos never depend on Federal Allocations to date,which has become a role model in Management of many States in Nigeria.The methodology used by Tinubu to free Lagos from the Federal resources can never be forgotten by Lagos indigenes.If such ingenious Wisdom is applied to Manage Nigeria Nation,we will not depend on Chinese Loans that will put children unborn into debt-trap.So,Tinubu is a serious contender!

Half truth is worse than ignorance.
In the build up to the 2015 elections, the APC after their convention claimed that Buhari/Osinbajo ticket will end insurgency and solve all Nigeria's problems. They argued that Buhari a retired general will lead the Boko Haram war from the front while Osibanjo as pastor will provide all the necessary spiritual resources for the conquest. Kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I don't want to talk about their plans for the economy, job creation, unemployment, agriculture, education etc etc. There is simply no need. In the past 5yrs Buhari's govt and party has shown that the terrible PDP is by far a better party than their APC wherein Tinubu is the national leader. You get the point now?

Now, on the merits of Dr Agoro's tantrums, and on your own submissions- Tinubu did not make Lagos. Painful to his diehard supporters but true to the realities on ground.
How come you know that Obasanjo withheld Lagos allocations yet you don't know that Lagos went to court, won in court and the allocations were duly paid in arrears? Who said Lagos govt is using Tinubu's template to source for money and work? Do you know the debt profile of Nigerian states and Lagos in particular or should I educate you properly on how much loan the trio of Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode took?
The truth is Lagos was already Lagos befor Tinubu's governorship. A confirmatory proof is seen in the performance of states ACN controlled after Tinubu's governorship. They couldn't and still cant perform any magic with today's Lagos inclusive for understandable reasons. The IGR of Lagos is bigger than some states monthly allocations from Abuja. So why wouldn't he work with what he had? All serious businesses in Nigeria have headquarters and branches in Lagos and they pay their taxes to Lagos state which also has a viable port/wharf. And this is why he was able to work when Lagos allocations were withheld. I hope you also know why the allocations were withheld? Mind you, many companies left Nigeria when Obasanjo was president and the companies operated from Tinubu's Lagos. How come he couldn't stop them if he was that good? The is similar to Obiakpor Rivers State where oil companies are concentrated and they pay huge taxes to the LG. Their IGR is bigger than half of the monthly allocations many states recieve in Nigeria.

Can Tinubu be fairly adjudged to be the best governor Lagos Lagos ever had? Lol.

Tinubu first of all deserves proper prosecution for corrupt practices. Keep his corrupt baggage aside, he is qualified to be president but he is not the best the south can offer. He cannot even win all states in SW and will never win in SE n SS. Painful, but true!

In addition, he is the national leader of the APC. I hope you know what it means. He can talk to Buhari on any issue whatsoever. He nominated the VP so that he can be carried along. He nominated ministers, heads of agencies etc. With all that, is Nigeria better today than it was under the failed governments of the PdP?
He cannot and will not fix out economy. The only reason why Tinubu will be president is that he wants to be president nothing more.

Remember, the forest was shrinking yet the trees kept voting the axe because its hand is made of wood and they thought it was one of them.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by basybasy: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/tinubu-wont-step-down-for-any-apc-presidential-aspirant-in-2023-agoro/
Baba Agoro, thank u. You have said it all, whether they like it or not, Tinubu is unstoppable in 2023. May God protect him for us.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by basybasy: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Half truth is worse than ignorance.
In the build up to the 2015 elections, the APC after their convention claimed that Buhari/Osinbajo ticket will end insurgency and solve all Nigeria's problems. They argued that Buhari a retired general will lead the Boko Haram war from the front while Osibanjo as pastor will provide all the necessary spiritual resources for the conquest. Kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I don't want to talk about their plans for the economy, job creation, unemployment, agriculture, education etc etc. There is simply no need. In the past 5yrs Buhari's govt and party has shown that the terrible PDP is by far a better party than their APC wherein Tinubu is the national leader. You get the point now?

Now, on the merits of Dr Agoro's tantrums, and on your own submissions- Tinubu did not make Lagos. Painful to his diehard supporters but true to the realities on ground.
How come you know that Obasanjo withheld Lagos allocations yet you don't know that Lagos went to court, won in court and the allocations were duly paid in arrears? Who said Lagos govt is using Tinubu's template to source for money and work? Do you know the debt profile of Nigerian states and Lahis in particular or should I educate properly on how much loan the trio of Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode took?
The truth is Lagos was already Lagos befor Tinubu's governorship. A confirmatory proof is seen in the performance of states ACN controlled after Tinubu's governorship. They couldn't and still cant perform any magic with today's Lagos inclusive for understandable reasons. The IGR of Lagos is bigger than some states monthly allocations from Abuja. So why wouldn't he work with what he had? All serious businesses in Nigeria have headquarters and branches in Lagos and they pay their taxes to Lagos state which also has a viable port/wharf. And this is why he was able to work when Lagos allocations were withheld. I hope you also know why the allocations were withheld? Mind you, many companies left Nigeria when Obasanjo was president and the companies operated from Tinubu's Lagos. How come he couldn't stop them if he was that good? The is similar to Obiakpor Rivers State where oil companies are concentrated and they pay huge taxes to the LG. Their IGR is bigger than half of the monthly allocations many states recieve in Nigeria.

Can Tinubu be fairly adjudged to be the best governor Lagos Lagos ever had? Lol.

Tinubu first of all deserves proper prosecution for corrupt practices. Keep his corrupt baggage aside, he is qualified to be president but he is not the best the south can offer. He cannot even win all states in SW and will never win in SE n SS. Painful, but true!

In addition, he is the national leader of the APC. I hope you know what it means. He can talk to Buhari on any issue whatsoever. He nominated the VP so that he can be carried along. He nominated ministers, heads of agencies etc. With all that, is Nigeria better today than it was under the failed governments of the PdP?
He cannot and will not fix out economy. The only reason why Tinubu will be president is that he wants to be president nothing more.

Remember, the forest was shrinking yet the trees kept voting the axe because its hand is made of wood and they thought it was one of them.
Who will fix it? Is it Atiku or Peter Obi? Tinubu is far better than them. So, u people should leave sentiment and face reality. Tinubu is unstoppable and will get APC ticket by God's grace in 2023.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Angrymode: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Abeg anybody get plier? To pull out white biabia de hungry me. I go start with this man way no sabi talk.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by seguntijan(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dayvidblue:
I appreciate your sensible write up, but I'll like to remind you that tinubu brought this buhari menace on us through his poor sense of judgement. How do we know it will be any better (his sense of judgement ) when he gets to aso rock

Agreed but I want to be reàlistic here, PMB remain the only candidate as at 2015 that can be used to wrestle power from PDP, he already had 12 million block vote in the North, TINUBU been a politician of course with ambition will have to swing to that side.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Ayomi90: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dayvidblue:

You are unredeemably foolish, there is no hope for you.
You made an unfounded claim in public and am trying to draw you attention to this and all you
can do is spew more gibberish.
Another rubbish uve posted, see who me there is hope for, seems uve forgotten u ar slaves in Nigeria, slaving everywhere. U guys are 5% deal with that, u av no value, cry from today to next 100 years u can't av Biafra nd u can't rule Nigeria. Telling u again, SW is Nigeria nd any politician here is welcome everywhere in Nigeria. We get mouth reach dat ni no b chest beating . Ode
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Dayvidblue: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2020
Ayomi90:

Another rubbish uve posted, see who me there is hope for, seems uve forgotten u ar slaves in Nigeria, slaving everywhere. U guys are 5% deal with that, u av no value, cry from today to next 100 years u can't av Biafra nd u can't rule Nigeria. Telling u again, SW is Nigeria nd any politician here is welcome everywhere in Nigeria. We get mouth reach dat ni no b chest beating . Ode
It's pointless trying to prove anything to you because you are a complete slowpoke.
Try making corrections to the last four words on the first line of your comment though.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Ayomi90: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2020
Dayvidblue:

It's pointless trying to prove anything to you because you are a complete slowpoke.
Try making corrections to the last four words on the first line of your comment though.
Village goat, when u ar out of point u find a way to run. Simple sentence u can't grab, you ar truly Igbo.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Dayvidblue: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ayomi90:

Village goat, when u ar out of point u find a way to run. Simple sentence u can't grab, you ar truly Igbo.

See who's talking, you that cannot even construct a simple sentence is calling one "village goat".
Let me ask, have you ever left your village in your entire life. I guess if you have you won't be this tribalistic.
Talking about running away from the point, I don't waste my energy trying to prove anything to the unreasonable.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Ayomi90: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dayvidblue:

See who's talking, you that cannot even construct a simple sentence is calling one "village goat".
Let me ask, have you ever left your village in your entire life. I guess if you have you won't be this tribalistic.
Talking about running away from the point, I don't waste my energy trying to prove anything to the unreasonable.
Mumu, my village is where all ur brothers ar running to everyday, the dream of every Igbo man. Nd for ur info I've been to many places which beats ur level of exposure, I go to reasonable places not useless Igbo land with no IGR.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Dayvidblue: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ayomi90:

Mumu, my village is where all ur brothers ar running to everyday, the dream of every Igbo man. Nd for ur info I've been to many places which beats ur level of exposure, I go to reasonable places not useless Igbo land with no IGR.
See this hopeless abero without future.
Name that your village that is the dream of every Igbo man.
I can bet my right hand that you haven't been outside your village your whole life. You that believe Nigeria starts at Lagos and ends at Ore.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Ayomi90: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dayvidblue:

See this hopeless abero without future.
Name that your village that is the dream of every Igbo man.
I can bet my right hand that you haven't been outside your village your whole life. You that believe Nigeria starts at Lagos and ends at Ore.
Mumu, we shld ask u nd ur forefathers where Nigeria ends since over 75% of Igbo's live in Lagos to Ore. Tell me where u live nw if not in SW.

1 Like

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Dayvidblue: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ayomi90:
Mumu, we shld ask u nd ur forefathers where Nigeria ends since over 75% of Igbo's live in Lagos to Ore. Tell me where u live nw if not in SW.
Your problem is definitely ignorance synchronized with foolishness, from our discussions so far I've been able to gather that you are one of those street boys who feed from the palms of politicians. You have been here ranting how Igbos are "this and that".I am tempted to reciprocate your tribalism but Iknow
better.I have family members and friends from

different parts of the country, and I am sure reciprocating the gesture will only bring me to your level of foolishness. And your claim that southwest makes up 95% of the south only goes on to potray your level of ignorance.
Even my 5 year old nephew knows better.
I wonder where you were when your mates were getting educated. It's foolish people like
you that pick up tribal prejudice from their
equally prejudiced parents, passing it along to their children thereby making the circle of godforesaken fools endless.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Ayomi90: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Your problem is definitely ignorance synchronized with foolishness, from our discussions so far I've been able to gather that you are one of those street boys who feed from the palms of politicians. You have been here ranting how Igbos are "this and that".I am tempted to reciprocate your tribalism but Iknow

different parts of the country, and I am sure reciprocating the gesture will only bring me to your level of foolishness. And your claim that southwest makes up 95% of the south only goes on to potray your level of ignorance.
I wonder where you were when your mates were getting educated. It's foolish people like
equally prejudiced parents, passing it along to their children thereby making the circle of godforesaken fools endless.
Ah ah, e pain am, sebi u say u mad ni, I get ur koboko here
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Ayomi90: 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dayvidblue:

I've educated u enough about politics, given u free tutorial but seems ur brain can't handle it. Am just using u to catch cruise with the rest of our quotes, we have been into politics right from school so wen u talk of education u shld knw ur mates nd those above u. Moreover u can't compare d level of education in ur ravaged land with the one here, even u lots av abandoned ur schools for Yoruba owned schools. We r not in d same calibre so know ur mate. Am bigger than u in everything nd I got to knw that from ur response, u ar just a gentle fool trying to act wise.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Dayvidblue: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ayomi90:

Ah ah, e pain am, sebi u say u mad ni, I get ur koboko here
Now I get you, you think discussions of national significance are jokes.
Now I see reasons with those who want free speech censored. Thinking of how stupid and irresponsible some Nigerian youths can get is the main reason I lost hope in the future of this country.
Mind you, if things continue like this its youths like you that will bear the brunt. Those of us with dual citizenship can easily elope.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by DCatt: 12:38am On Aug 30, 2020
May your flesh and blood behind King44 start to turn to thorns and water. Ki ile kaaro ojire gbona mo iwo ati ebi e lara. Aiye ti bi ifoju lu e. Wa fo oju ara, wa fo t'emi. Oni ri ba ti se, oni ri ona gbe gba. Ibanuje ti permanent ninu Ile awon ebi ati ara e. Gbogbo omo to ba bi titi de iran meta ma su bu danu ni, bo se hun ki won pe to laye wo ma to ro je ni, won a tun ra re ku ni.
King44:
This man must be high on cheap weed alongside DCatt who thunder would strike his father, mother, his unborn children and born his entire family to death, they would all die a miserable death on the day they are meant to prosper. Koni daa fun iyalaye e ati baba nla babe nibi ti o. Ooni se anfaani, olori ibu omokomo. Ko sofo tebi tara tomo

I won't stop until he learns not to curse someone else's mother because of Tinubu who doesn't know his useless family.

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by King44(m): 12:54am On Aug 30, 2020
DCatt:
May your flesh and blood behind King44 start to turn to thorns and water. Ki ile kaaro ojire gbona mo iwo ati ebi e lara. Aiye ti bi ifoju lu e. Wa fo oju ara, wa fo t'emi. Oni ri ba ti se, oni ri ona gbe gba. Ibanuje ti permanent ninu Ile awon ebi ati ara e. Gbogbo omo to ba bi titi de iran meta ma su bu danu ni, bo se hun ki won pe to laye wo ma to ro je ni, won a tun ra re ku ni.
Oro e o gba gra gra
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Ayomi90: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Now I get you, you think discussions of national significance are jokes.
Now I see reasons with those who want free speech censored. Thinking of how stupid and irresponsible some Nigerian youths can get is the main reason I lost hope in the future of this country.
Mind you, if things continue like this its youths like you that will bear the brunt. Those of us with dual citizenship can easily elope.
There u go again, being emotional, a natural attribute of all flat headies. You nd ur father ar both stupid, d fact u call me dat shows how u were brought up, goat.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Dayvidblue: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2020
Ayomi90:

There u go again, being emotional, a natural attribute of all flat headies. You nd ur father ar both stupid, d fact u call me dat shows how u were brought up, goat.

If a person acts ridiculously stupid, I guess its no insult if I refer to the fellow as stupid.
A mad man should be addressed as mad by definition or what do you expect.
It's obvious you are the one with ill upbringing, if not I see no reason you should be referring to my father. Your manners to the dogs.
Am not instrested in any discussions with you again cos you are not intellectually stimulating . Don't quote me anymore, even if you do I ain't replying
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Ayomi90: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2020
Dayvidblue:

If a person acts ridiculously stupid, I guess its no insult if I refer to the fellow as stupid.
A mad man should be addressed as mad by definition or what do you expect.
It's obvious you are the one with ill upbringing, if not I see no reason you should be referring to my father. Your manners to the dogs.
Am not instrested in any discussions with you again cos you are not intellectually stimulating . Don't quote me anymore, even if you do I ain't replying
Only a mad man sees sane people as mad. grin

Why I refer to ur father is because u too ar referring to someone else father.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
What a hungry, derelict bastard
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by DCatt: 3:14am On Sep 01, 2020
Iwo ke!
King44:
Oro e o gba gra gra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igboho May Leave Detention Today - The Nation / Nigeria Risks Economic Decline –buhari: Punch / Fresh Move To Unseat Magu As EFCC Chairman Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.