Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency (16564 Views)

Bolaji Agoro Dies Awaiting Confirmation As Judge In Oyo / Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 / Olapade Okunola, RCCG Pastor Wins Accord Party Governorship Ticket In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Emzenoz(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2020
[img][/img]

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Dayvidblue: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2020
Ayomi90:
SW translate to the whole south, u guys ar 5%. Moreover u ar always eating Ofe Nsaaalaa while others ar retrieving their voters card.
Whoever taught this one maths. Your folks deserve a written apology from your maths teacher(s)
You mean to tell me that the southwest makes up 95% of the south and the southsouth and southeast make up just 5%.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Ayomi90: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Untill then, but for the moment we still are entitled to the privileges of citizens until the union crumbles.
Good then, happy to hear that, now u shld man up like other region nd come up with a sensible candidate, not all these ponmor candidate u guys list for us here.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Ayomi90: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Whoever taught this one maths. Your folks deserve a written apology from your maths teacher(s)
You mean to tell me that the southwest makes up 95% of the south and the southsouth and southeast make up just 5%.
Ogbeni shut up, even 90% of ur folks are displaced where majority of them are in SW, nd stop fooling urself mentioning SS, they are not ur mate, they play sensible politics not emotional politics, we don't av issues with SS, any decision made in SS is cool with us. You Yeasterners shld go work on urself, u av a big problem.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Dayvidblue: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2020
alizma:

If you think otherwise, name your choice and tell us why you think your choice is the best
To start with I think I am a better candidate compared to tinubu and their are still young people who are better than I.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Zetty177x: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2020
If he becomes presido...expect 100 billion bullion vans in his Villa.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Dayvidblue: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2020
Ayomi90:

Ogbeni shut up, even 90% of ur folks are displaced where majority of them are in SW, nd stop fooling urself mentioning SS, they are not ur mate, they play sensible politics not emotional politics, we don't av issues with SS, any decision made in SS is cool with us. You Yeasterners shld go work on urself, u av a big problem.
See this fool derailing from the matter at hand.
You said that the south is 90% southwest and I am calling you out based on that.
So stop being a chicken and face the fact.

1 Like

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Ayomi90: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2020
Dayvidblue:

See this fool derailing from the matter at hand.
You said that the south is 90% southwest and I am calling you out based on that.
So stop being a chicken and face the fact.
You are the big fool dragging SS into the matter, as I said earlier SS is not a prob coz SW have tentacles all over Nigeria not the South alone, now use that small brain in ur flat head, once u use that small brain u will understand. Maybe what I gave u is too big for u to decipher.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Dayvidblue: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2020
DamnNiggar:
Say No To Yoruba President

I am Yoruba but I won't support the oppression of the South East.

Let's give the Igbos the chance.

If we must make Nigeria Great, I won't support Tinubu

Thanks for the gesture man, but I think what we need is not just an Igbo presidency but the whole of Nigeria coming together to negotiate how we want to live together or go our saperate ways.
Sweeping the many problems in the faulty structure of this country behind will not bid them away.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2020
Amspecial:
middle belt Christians will never support tinubu because we can not do 8yrs under muhammad and when is time for Southerners one ahmed will now cum and be raising his ugly head, just as northerners will not accept a Christian to rule in their stead so also Southerners will not allow muslim rule in our stead, no Christian in nigeria will support tinubu it is our turn. mark my words tinubu is only wasting his time
Today the reason for agitation against Tinubu's candidacy has finally been exposed. All the fake news, the allegations against him are based on the fact that he's a Muslim from the south. If this game is to be played this way definitely I see Tinubu becoming Nigeria's President come 2023 because the moment Northerners understand the reason Tinubu's ambition is opposed his Presidential ticket will get a big boost.
Thank you for saying it, when they start beating the drum of 2023 politics it'll pain u and ur caucus.
BAT all the way!
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by LegacyB: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2020
Osinbajo is still the best for me though!!!
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Blackdeewhy(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2020
see his head like IBEPE DUDU. (unripe pawpaw)
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Dayvidblue: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2020
Ayomi90:

You are the big fool dragging SS into the matter, as I said earlier SS is not a prob coz SW have tentacles all over Nigeria not the South alone, now use that small brain in ur flat head, once u use that small brain u will understand. Maybe what I gave u is too big for u to decipher.
You are unredeemably foolish, there is no hope for you.
You made an unfounded claim in public and am trying to draw you attention to this and all you
can do is spew more gibberish.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by alizma: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2020
Dayvidblue:

To start with I think I am a better candidate compared to tinubu and their are still young people who I better than I.
What is highest position that you have occupied?
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Tywo2018: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2020
He's a popular socialite in the early 80s when you Ebenezer Obey sings Olopade Agoro, Agoro baba mo gbadun re.
OBUKSBAYELSA:
Who the heck are you? Yoruba Kparakpo abi.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Dayvidblue: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
blackgold90:

Seems you prefer a thief as president provided he or she is from your region...

What have you as a person gain from the osinbajo vice presidency

That's is atually the real problem with Nigeria.
Our problem is not just our leaders, our attitude is a major factor.
That attitude of "that bad is good" as long it is
coming from a person of my tribe.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by petitoni(f): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Tinubu má tẹ ara ẹ, ó lè wọlé.. Àwọn tí wọn tí ẹ yìí, ohun tí wọn má jẹ ní wọn wá, àwọn gan-an fúnra wọn mọ pe o lè wọlé. Ìmọ̀ràn mi sì ẹ kò ju bẹ lọ..
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Dayvidblue: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:

Any factual evidence or conviction to Tinubu stealing?

So because shekau has not been convicted by any court he is not a terrorist?
Use you brain before trying to act smart, because there are smarter people than you.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Dayvidblue: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
I appreciate your sensible write up, but I'll like to remind you that tinubu brought this buhari menace on us through his poor sense of judgement. How do we know it will be any better (his sense of judgement ) when he gets to aso rock

seguntijan:

on giving advice to the presidency, Tinubu does that every year through him colloquium, try to download his speech since 2015, he's always using that platform to pass his message and of course we won't know what he's doing privately also and note that it is one thing to give advice and it is another to follow it.

On if his personality has improved APC, i want to believe you want to be sarcastic on this because there's no APC without TINUBU.
TINUBU politics might not be our real deal in Nigeria but I don't see any living politician that has a sound political ideology as TINUBU.

About TINUBU been the best governor Lagos had is also a fallacy, Tinubu fought Almighty OBJ, Lagos was denied allowances, Lagos survived on IGR during his time, he received no federal support and my brother his establishment of agencies during his time is what we're proud of presently in Lagos that other states throughout the federation are imbibing. let me be more practical with you, do research on when LAWMA was formed, do research on all other 34 states waste management authority also and see the pioneer, same goes of LASTMA, LAMATA and all, and apart from generating revenue, they provide jobs for millions.

On bullion van case, I just laugh at you guys, until you prove the content of the van, you're speaking in rubbish.

Looting in Lagos? in as much as all politicians are corrupt in this country, I'll still tell you that TINUBU looting is better than others. He's a smart, intelligent Looter. most of his looting (which of course is not yet proven) was as a result of his Public Private Partnership. let's take Lekki-Epe expressway for example, he invested in roads and facilitate smooth driving for commuters, he brought in investor, buy or seek for percentage and get his money from there. though it should be frown on but which is better compared to Allison that stole without any physical presence in the country, took it abroad and change nationality. which is perculiar to all our politicians.

The south has enormous candidate that can function as the presidency we but that doesn't make them better than Tinubu, if we talk about Adeshina, he's a versatile technocrats with brilliancy but Adeshina was still in University when Tinubu was Treasurer of Mobil, Ngozi Iweala was still battling with PhD, Osinbajo was still finding his feet also. if Tinubu had pursue private life also he'll be an engima. this can be proven by the kind of people he's breeding. ALL OF THEM ARE TECHNOCRATS, from BRF to Ambode to Hamzat to Abiru and all.

We need his Public and private experience in affairs of the country, NO POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA CAN BOAST OF THAT, DEAD OR ALIVE. IF TINUBU DECIDE TO DO THE RIGHT THING, HE'S THE BEST FIT FOR THE JOB

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Dayvidblue: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
tsspsolutions:

Relax, answer this question. Did the Southwest want Obasanjo in 1999? Some people said they wanted to compensate us for Abiola's saga, we presented two candidates yet the rest of you went ahead to vote for the particular candidate we didn't want. Please don't accuse the Southwest of greed.
Why present a candidate you didn't want in the first place?
I think the fault lies with you.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by RTSC: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:
cool

Which Southern Aspirant has Media resources, Financial resources, Political Ally accross Northern Nigeria? Tinubu Jagaban

As expected 5%ters would wail all over the thread , the fact that they wail so much and are concerned over Tinubu Presidency is a clear indication of Tinubu's political prowess

Well, your 97% tinubu will not represent us 5%.i

Go and look for another southern Nigeria and not this current one.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by RTSC: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dayvidblue:
I appreciate your sensible write up, but I'll like to remind you that tinubu brought this buhari menace on us through his poor sense of judgement. How do we know it will be any better (his sense of judgement ) when he gets to aso rock

techmo:
cool

Which Southern Aspirant has Media resources, Financial resources, Political Ally accross Northern Nigeria? Tinubu Jagaban

As expected 5%ters would wail all over the thread , the fact that they wail so much and are concerned over Tinubu Presidency is a clear indication of Tinubu's political prowess

Dayvidblue:

techmo:
cool

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Dayvidblue: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bros a keg of palmie to your wisdom, that proverb sums up our situation in this country.

Anyiamaka:

The forest was shrinking, yet the trees kept voting the axe because its hand is made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

The aim is not to get likes and shares. I simply replied Dt Agoro where I read him.
Relatively unknown and poor Shagari won Zik, Awolowo in presidential election in this same country. All powerful Abiola never ruled Nigeria.
Relatively unknown Umaru Yar'Dua won their god Buhari in 2011 and Jonathan won Atiku and Buhari in presidential elections. You understand politics in a way it doesn't work, like it had a hard and fast rule.

1 Like

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Ugonna62: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
My advice for the likes of agoro and other tinubites in the south west and other parts of the country who thinks that in the spirite of fairness and equity that power rotates to the south, then south west after obj had his uninterupted 8yrs and jonathan from s\s did 6yrs and no seriouse consideration or thought about the igbo man should be ready to accept another northerner to succed buhari and they will cont.to rule until yorubas drop their stupied sense of entilment and greediness and support an igbo president.if not no southerna will win presidential election until igbo man is giving a chance.tinubu should go and sit down!

1 Like

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Tompson88: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
quote author=Anyiamaka post=93304814]Simply say Tinubu is your choice for 2023 presidency. We will understand. But don't insult the rest of the south like the normal belly-face politicians.
In what presidential areas was he evaluated? Tell me one thing Buhari's govt did wrong that Tinubu opposed or condemned! As a friend of the president, what reasonable advice has he ever given on how to improve our economy or infrastructure or any sectors even as the acclaimed leader of the APC. Has his position in APC improved the party's image and public perception. Can Nigerians really say that Tinubu's APC is our real deal in politics? His presidency will be worse than business as usual we have had over the years and the South has many better candidates than Jagaban.
As governor of Lagos, can Tinubu be judged to be the best Lagos ever had?
When did we start to consider vices not virtues, in determining who becomes what?
What about the bullion van case? The American drug case? The loothing in Lagos? The Alpha Betta case? Etc etc.
How old is Tinubu?
What is his health like?
Why shouldn't he be resting as a statesman.
The South can offer better candidates: this is not the president Nigeria deserves.[/quote]for his mind
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
AFONJAS NEVER CEASE TO AMUSE ME OOO. ALL OF YOU POOR, DEMENTED AND SYCOPHANTS SUPPORTING Tinubu WILL FAIL. HE IS A FAILURE AND A HUGE ONE AT THAT. THE PARTY APC BELONG TO SCOUNDRELS AND THOSE OF YOU SUPPORTING THEM ARE SCOUNDRELS AS WELL. COME AND RULE NIGER NA. HE CAN BE A CANDIDATE FOR THE SOUTHWEST BECAUSE ALL OF THEM ARE HYPOCRITES
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Abagworo(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
This is history repeating itself. His end shall surely be like others before him who thrived in conniving to deny Igbos their right. For their masters will never trust them enough and if they make too much noise they are shut out permanently. RIP to MKO Abiola and Obafemi Awolowo.

1 Like

Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by Anyiamaka: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
For your no-mind.

Tompson88:
quote author=Anyiamaka post=93304814]Simply say Tinubu is your choice for 2023 presidency. We will understand. But don't insult the rest of the south like the normal belly-face politicians.
In what presidential areas was he evaluated? Tell me one thing Buhari's govt did wrong that Tinubu opposed or condemned! As a friend of the president, what reasonable advice has he ever given on how to improve our economy or infrastructure or any sectors even as the acclaimed leader of the APC. Has his position in APC improved the party's image and public perception. Can Nigerians really say that Tinubu's APC is our real deal in politics? His presidency will be worse than business as usual we have had over the years and the South has many better candidates than Jagaban.
As governor of Lagos, can Tinubu be judged to be the best Lagos ever had?
When did we start to consider vices not virtues, in determining who becomes what?
What about the bullion van case? The American drug case? The loothing in Lagos? The Alpha Betta case? Etc etc.
How old is Tinubu?
What is his health like?
Why shouldn't he be resting as a statesman.
The South can offer better candidates: this is not the president Nigeria deserves.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by nku5: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
TInubu that a court in the USA seized drug money from his account is the best that the south has to offer?

Anyway there is no more south. We have three zones if the South West say this is the best they have to offer issokay
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by GENERALSEIFDAN1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
I read the top 10 influential politicians from South West recently. You can read here https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/08/28/top-10-most-influential-politicians-in-south-west-nigeria-2020/

There is Yemi Osinbajo, Fashola, and even Fayemi. You should not forget that things can turn to Bukola Saraki's favour too.
Re: Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency by King44(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/tinubu-wont-step-down-for-any-apc-presidential-aspirant-in-2023-agoro/
This man must be high on cheap weed alongside DCatt who thunder would strike his father, mother, his unborn children and born his entire family to death, they would all die a miserable death on the day they are meant to prosper. Koni daa fun iyalaye e ati baba nla babe nibi ti o. Ooni se anfaani, olori ibu omokomo. Ko sofo tebi tara tomo

I won't stop until he learns not to curse someone else's mother because of Tinubu who doesn't know his useless family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests: VIPs Ignore IGP's Order On Withdrawal Of Police Orderlies / Miyetti Allah Denies Issuing 72-Hour Ultimatum To Delta State Government / House Of Reps Removes Direct Primary Clause, Passes Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.