Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe (30754 Views)

I Did Not Call For Tinubu’s Probe – House Committee Chairman Gagdi / Tribunal: Over 100 Nigerians Sign Petition Demanding Justice / Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Basit46: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
farem:

As the Senator representing your potopoto constituency , right?
E neva reach fight bro

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
GREAT THAT IS ABOUT 0.00008% OF NIGERIANS AND AN INSIGNIFICANT NUMBER FOR THAT MATTER.
EYI O WU EWI,T'OLUWA LASE.
LARGE PROPORTION OF THOSE THAT SIGNED THAT PETITITION ARE MOSTLY GOING TO COME FROM A SECTION OF THE COUNTRY WHERE NIGERIA IS BEING REFFERED TO AS A ZOO.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WHO BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF YOUR ZOO?
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
kayjay69:
You are the real definition of the hypocrisy that thrives in Nigeria.

Unfortunately a majority of Nigerians are just like you.

Which is why the country is not moving forward anytime soon.

No. You are the hypocrite. An unintelligent one to boot too. Which thieves are harmful the most in Nigerian politics? Those who steal the wealth of all Nigerians.

Loath Buruji Kashamu all you want but have the decency to leave the constituency he served as Senator call him out rather than you from Abia or Enugu be screaming for his execution while you don't even know or care to know the name of your own Senator in far away ala Igbo.

Same for Tinubu. His political career is limited to his leadership of Lagos as her Governor. What is therefore responsible for this lynch mob desperation for his blood by folks in Enugu, Abia, Imo, Anambra etal while federal thieves who looted the commonweath of all Nigeria are hardly mentioned?

Yorubas are not fooled. We know this is all a move to demarket and devalue Tinubu before the Nigerian electorate.

It wont work in so far as many intelligent Nigerians exist who see through the hypocrisy and know the attackers of Tinubu, like Omokri, are the same who support Atiku who stole $16 billion, with his boss OBJ, meant for power projects yet Nigeria did not gain even one megawatt of power for that huge splurge of cash.

Yoruba ronu and see this for what it is. A crude attempt to make Tinubu and Yorubas unelectable bogeymen ahead of the 2023 elections.

4 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Lipscomb(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Igbos are not up to 16 million.
Donedeal1:
When it gets to 16m Nigerians then we can ask if someone's house was burgled if not then a mere waste of time.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by NGpatriot: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
idahme:

The young man has done something novel, you should follow suite and open petition for the people you mentioned. One person can't do it all, the country belongs to us all, let's make it better. The moment we stop defending looters in government no matter their party inclination the better for the country.

Something novel or playing on your ignorance and poor knowledge of the Nigerian constitution?

Doing something novel should be explaining to you what laws Tinubu broke and the part of the Nigerian law or constitution Tinubu violated.

Why do you allow yourselves to be bamboozled and sent on fools errands with meaningless rubbish?

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by CheGuevara101(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:
singling tinubu out and assasinnating his character is what I do not support.

Reno that wrote this petition, what about Ibori and uduaghan though I am not against tinubu been prosecuted but they say charity begins at home and reno should start with delta state.

One thing for certain I know is that tinubu only governed lagos state and Lagos people should sign such petition....

The graft agency anyway should do their work but I still hold till tomorrow tinubu didn't steal from other states but lagos state he governed.

The way u guys keep calling the man seems as if he stole from the whole 37 states.

It will be nice if and any one of the petitioners face their state governors with same zeal for better governance.

Over to EFCC

Did Orji Uzor Kalu steal from the federal govt before being sent to jail?

Stop supporting coŕrupt elements, these are the same people impoverishing you and I and all average Nigerians.

Tinuthief is a well known and documented thief like every other politician thiefs in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by ofiko123(m): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Yes...Bola Ahmed Tinubu must be probed and investigated..
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Arsenal2020(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Omokri u have a point but let start wit u, ur former oga president Jonathan ebele, his wife, atiku, IBB, wike, obasanjo, buhari, abdulsalam, David Mark, secondus, fayose and all PDP And APC politicians that has stolen our money if u can't do that then leave ahmeed tinubu alone and stop ur craziness. You're not a saint either, u are all thieves and Nigerians suppose to stone u guys to death. Omokri or whatever you are called if u no say u no steal and not part of them, use d holy Bible to swear that all d curses from genesis from revelations should be upon you and your generations if u do this then I will join u form holy alliance to d fight battle.

2 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Did Orji Uzor Kalu steal from the federal govt before being sent to jail?

Stop supporting coŕrupt elements, these are the same people impoverishing you and I and all average Nigerians.

Tinuthief is a well known and documented thief like every other politician thiefs in Nigeria.

like Tinuthief like orjithief....right?

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by fergie001: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
kalu61:
Udo. This one they want this man
Na dem dem jareh!!!

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by farem: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Basit46:

E neva reach fight bro

I am just back your inclination. At least it must be on a ground.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by majamajic(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
sbaks:
Mind you, I don't support corruption but I hate hypocrisy. Don't fight tinubu alone, FIGHT ALL. Don't be one-sided

One after another
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by majamajic(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Orji is clean now , let tinubu go and come back too

Let's be open
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by CheGuevara101(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Before nko
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by kayjay69(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
You are a total idiot. So you think I am igbo because I criticise your comment. I encourage you to go through my previous posts. You are exactly one of the many symptoms of what has gone terribly wrong with this country.

It is somewhat obvious that the man in question means something to you. Perhaps he is your paymaster or your role model hence you do not see any reason in calling for him to be investigated over what is glaringly obvious.

Anyway, I have long concluded that a majority of Nigerians do not care for other Nigerians nor the land they call their home. By your two statements, you just provided additional premise from which I drew my conclusion. No surprises.

candidtalk:

No. You are the hypocrite. An unintelligent one to boot too. Which thieves are harmful the most in Nigerian politics? Those who steal the wealth of all Nigerians.

Loath Buruji Kashamu all you want but have the decency to leave the constituency he served as Senator call him out rather than you from Abia or Enugu be screaming foe his execution while you don't even know or care to know the name of your own Senator in far away ala Igbo.

Same for Tinubu. His political career is limited to his leadership of Lagos as her Governor. What is therefore respo sible for this lynch mob desperation for his blood by folks in Enugu, Abia, Imo, Anambra etal while federal thieves who looted the commonweath of all Nogeria are hardly mentioned?

Yorubas are not fooled. We know this is all a move to demarket and devalue Tinubu before the Nigerian electorate.

It wont work in so far as many intelligent Nigerians exist who see through the hypocrisy and know the attackers of Tinubu, like Omokri, are the same who support Atiku who stole $16 billion, with his boss OBJ, meant for power projects yet Nigeria did not gain even one megawatt of power for that huge splurge of cash.

Yoruba ronu and see this for what it is. A crude attempt to make Tinubu and Yorubas unelectable bogeymen ahead of the 2023 elections.

3 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by gramfree1: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
smiley
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by spy24(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
The way some people are defending political criminals is annoying

Its time for Nigerians to put ethnicity aside lets fight all this crooks in power

They will know that Nigerians don dey vex

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by spy24(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Arsenal2020:
Omokri u have a point but let start wit u, ur former oga president Jonathan ebele, his wife, atiku, IBB, wike, obasanjo, buhari, abdulsalam, David Mark, secondus, fayose and all PDP And APC politicians that has stolen our money if u can't do that then leave ahmeed tinubu alone and stop ur craziness. You're not a saint either, u are all thieves and Nigerians suppose to stone u guys to death. Omokri or whatever you are called if u no say u no steal and not part of them, use d holy Bible to swear that all d curses from genesis from revelations should be upon you and your generations if u do this then I will join u form holy alliance to d fight battle.

Oga start your own

No be quarrel

Na small things like this go change this country

Its not what sowore and KANU are doing
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by WoundedLamb: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
sbaks:
Politics Sha! Is he the only one that stole? or are they being sponsored too? Who is bankrolling them? Hypocrisy thrives in Nigeria.

I don't get it, you don't think he should be probed? The people that were probed in the past, where they the only ones that stole? Do we need to be bankrolled to demand the probing? Can we stop supporting these guys just because they're from our side? They're not feeding us and they aren't really making things better for us.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by DMerciful(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
I just signed the petition
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Injera(f): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
kalu61:
Thay want to demarket this man before time.

Tinubu public image has already being subject of debate over time. Bring this to fore as 2023 approaches is like presenting Izu iyamu to Edo state.

However, if the cabal anoits him. Who am l

Oga go and learn how to use been and being before commenting
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by DMerciful(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lagos allocations were from Niger Delta oil money so he stole from Nigeria
MelesZenawi:

Reno that wrote this petition, what about Ibori and uduaghan though I am not against tinubu been prosecuted but they say charity begins at home and reno should start with delta state.

One thing for certain I know is that tinubu only governed lagos state and Lagos people should sign such petition....

The graft agency anyway should do their work but I still hold till tomorrow tinubu didn't steal from other states but lagos state he governed.

The way u guys keep calling the man seems as if he stole from the whole 37 states.

It will be nice if and any one of the petitioners face their state governors with same zeal for better governance.

Over to EFCC
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by DMerciful(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
I just signed, its 25000 how. Punch not current
Queenlovely:
waste of time.

since last time only 6000 has signed up.

last time 10000 signed a day, now it took 6000 persons almost 2 weeks to sign up

by the way who will probe him, the same efcc he owns
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Arsenal2020(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
candidtalk:

Loath Buruji Kashamu all you want but have the decency to leave the constituency he served as Senator call him out rather than you from Abia or Enugu be screaming for his execution while you don't even know or care to know the name of your own Senator in far away ala Igbo.

Same for Tinubu. His political career is limited to his leadership of Lagos as her Governor. What is therefore respo sible for this lynch mob desperation for his blood by folks in Enugu, Abia, Imo, Anambra etal while federal thieves who looted the commonweath of all Nogeria are hardly mentioned?

The man is mentally sick, he should leave bola hammed tinubu alone. Pls tell him to go to his state or East as a whole to start d fight if truly he knw what he is doing. Yoruba are not fools. Nobody can destroy tinubu political carrier not even omokri oga Jonathan ebele just allow omokri to dey bark like a mad dog and soon he go get injury. Trillions of mumukri ( omokri ), secondus, wike etc can not d-market or ruin hammed bola tinubu's political carrier.

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by CheGuevara101(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
mascot87:
I like the fact that this people are making Tinubu more popular.

Thank you for the petitions.

BAT 2023

Ode! Liquefied Natural Mumu. The more popular he becomes the more stringent his conditions to you as slave gets.

2 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
DMerciful:
Lagos allocations were from Niger Delta oil money so he stole from Nigeria

Not interested in Niger delta issues....
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
sbaks:
Mind you, I don't support corruption but I hate hypocrisy. Don't fight tinubu alone, FIGHT ALL. Don't be one-sided

Let's start from somewhere

Because what you are saying is what many corrupt politicians in the past and their supporters have been using to deceive us.

If you think what happened in Mr Bullion vans house is okay, then I am.sorry for you.

Let's start from somewhere

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by nairaman66(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Over to EFCC

I suppose ibori stole from delta state! But people from the west were wanking on a thread about Ibori’s property being seized by the UK government! They keep screaming that ibori is a thief etc.

Now their own brother’s integrity has been called into question, why are they being diversionary? I do not know why Nigerians have personal integrity test that only fails for their enemy? Even you fall into this category, Why?

2 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by DMerciful(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
You know it's a fact besides he wants to be Nigeria's president so from any angle you look at it, it's a federal case. The said bullion can saga was at the eve of presidential election. This is a case of you saying leave my corruption alone
MelesZenawi:

Not interested in Niger delta issues....
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by OmoManU: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Pharmmaqp:
How many petition did he call for mama peace. Hypocrites angry
I think Reno himself should be investigated, how is he bankrolling himself and supporting himself because since almost 6 years now I don't think he has shown us any reasonable work he's doing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) / Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.