Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe (30756 Views)

I Did Not Call For Tinubu’s Probe – House Committee Chairman Gagdi / Tribunal: Over 100 Nigerians Sign Petition Demanding Justice / Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by kalu61(m): 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Injera:

Oga go and learn how to use been and being before commenting
Go kiss nearby transfomer
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Injera(f): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
kalu61:
Go kiss nearby transfomer
Typical Nigerian. With over bloated sense of importance. Educated illiterate.. is that an oxymoron?
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by King44(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Islie:

PUNCH
that bastard DCatt whose father and mother would be damned in hell should come and read the. It can never be well with DCatt.

Timubus's slave
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by stayclearofme: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
CheGuevara101:

You're right! The content of the bullion van contain particles of your brain that's why you're not thinking right. If there's anybody that deserves the wrath of the Almighty it is a hungry pauper like you who is hell bent on being a slave and an ASSLICKER forevermore.
You are very foolish human being that lack an atom of reasoning, that is why you are a miserable human being that will not and never do well in life. A fool and a Lunatic you are and it will remain so for the rest of your life. Only idiots like you reason from your anus...if you know the content of the van take Tinubu to court... idiots like you should stop ranting on the internet.
The Reno Omokiri you are supporting also ASS LICKED for GEJ and ATIKU, you are no different you are ass licking for Reno... senseless set of people. You are a scum bag! You think you can insult! I am ready for you! Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Injera(f): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
One4me:

Dont get worried, these are just 16,000 Igbos and if we take 5% of 200Million, those 16,000 are still insignificant.

They did not sign Petition to probe Ganduje, they did not sign petition to Probe Okorocha, they did not sign Petition to probe Yussuf, Buhari cousin in Aso Rock who has Trillions in a single bank account, so much so that the CBN Governor had to beg him to disperse the funds so as to douse suspicion and many more Rogues in Govt, it isTinubu they are signing Petition on? grin grin
Doffus everywhere
. undecided undecided
At times I regret having Igbo blood in me

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by AristocraticMe: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
lekki1444:
thats bullcrap. i remember laagos under former governors. you will be lucky to get 2 hours of light. back then we used to use atupa all the time. atupa is like a kerosene lamp cheesy
brother at least you got 2 hours ... other states were getting 0......... i know Atupa wella.... i grew up in Lagos......
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by CheGuevara101(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
stayclearofme:

You are very foolish human being that lack an atom of reasoning, that is why you are a miserable human being that will not and never do well in life. A fool and a Lunatic you are and it will remain so for the rest of your life. Only idiots like you reason from your anus...if you know the content of the van take Tinubu to court... idiots like you should stop ranting on the internet.
The Reno Omokiri you are supporting also ASS LICKED for GEJ and ATIKU, you are no different you are ass licking for Reno... senseless set of people. You are a scum bag! You think you can insult! I am ready for you! Ewu!

They say by their fruit ye shall know them.

You are as useless as the rubbish you just typed.

A world renowned Alatenu Oshi like you, you'll soon end up inside Kirikiri maximum security prison where your mates are.

If you meet me face to face you won't have the impetus to address me in that manner because I'm your boss. Thunder fire you and that your poverty infused head of an Afonja Slave.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by mascot87(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Ode! Liquefied Natural Mumu. The more popular he becomes the more stringent his conditions to you as slave gets.

My choice. Die if you can
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by rawpadgin(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Rajiolaade:
your ancestral lineage were & are & will remain insensible for ever in Jesus name .amen ,omo Igbo olori buruku.
fool!!!! I pray u don't die a painful death

Do u think i said that because I don't like Tinubu alone?
I am from the Niger Delta, some should start a petition against any of the crook here & I will gladly support it

Keep licking the ass of the rogues that have destroyed/destroying ur future

As for me I hate every Nigerian polician both past & present

They dia, hungry go kill u while u keep celebrating thiefs. Me I am living very comfortable

Mumu. Ur father should be ashamed of giving birth to a senseless vermin like u. Ode

God will destroy all Nigerian politicians & the fools supporting them
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by stayclearofme: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
CheGuevara101:

They say by their fruit ye shall know them.

You are as useless as the rubbish you just typed.

A world renowned Alatenu Oshi like you, you'll soon end up inside Kirikiri maximum security prison where your mates are.

If you meet me face to face you won't have the impetus to address me in that manner because I'm your boss. Thunder fire you and that your poverty infused head of an Afonja Slave.
Lol....look at this poverty stricken wretched human being claiming to be a boss...lol.. cheesy tell me where you are let us meet. Oloshi omo ale radarada...Yes I am Afonja tell me what you are? Make sango strike you down anywhere you are. Go and be boss to your poverty stricken mates... Useless bigot! Na on top of Tinubu matter you go die and you will be buried... senseless human, a goat is even better than you.
Tell me your tribe and let me give you the break down of your stupid leaders. Your leaders who are as stupid as you. Dirty human being...Make Satan blind your eyes!
Go and start your own petition and start sharing.... unemployed church rat! Anumpam! Anywhere you are make trailer crush you...you are not suppose to be among the living. You started the insults and I am ready for you, nobody insults me and go free I will give it back to you. Omo Oran!
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Tareq1105: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
olaboy33:

Yeye Petition.
When would the 16000 who signed write to Efcc to probe those they voted into power instead of private citizens.

By the way, dear 16000s, should be start listing sources of income of Asiwaju BAT as you've all noted above?..

Den go wail tire for Jagaban matter.

Den go die for Tinubu matter unfortunately una sponsors no get insurance cover for una.

Ori ejo elejo lobi maa nku si.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by jneutron4000: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
IamAtikulate:

You mumu sha. Only mouth no action.
Your papa mumu, you praise and support Atiku with your moniker but want condemn Tinubu, Una go see hell Iyamiri

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by AfonjaConehead: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
One4me:

Dont mind them, they are only good at pointing fingers (apart from beating Chest grin ), but fail woefully to look in the mirror!
Charity should begin at Home.
I am not a fan of Tinubu as well but all these useless efulefus who just spend all their life attacking Tinubu, as if he was the one that unleashed Crocodile smiles on their Villages, are just comically-amusing.

The people listed,are they all not yorubas?!

Mental
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by CheGuevara101(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol....look at this poverty stricken wretched human being claiming to be a boss...lol.. cheesy tell me where you are let us meet. Oloshi omo ale radarada...Yes I am Afonja tell me what you are? Make sango strike you down anywhere you are. Go and be boss to your poverty stricken mates... Useless bigot! Na on top of Tinubu matter you go die and you will be buried... senseless human, a goat is even better than you.

Abeg, I'm at akerele in Surulere, come and meet me there. I'm begging you, in fact come along with the Mumu slave that gave birth to you so that he will witness first hand the "Itesiwaju beating" I'll unleash on you.

I will beat you on your land, your community and In your village nothing will happen and if the beating i will give you results to death then I'll compensate your parents with 25,000 naira and which I know they'll be glad to accept afterall your existence makes no sense to them.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by surgical: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
raumdeuter:
How many petitions did Omokri open to investigate Jonathan Atiku and the people bankrolling him
Those ones don't need petition they are in opposition that is the area of specialization of EFCC
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by 9gerian: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
The same Reno that was part of GEJ’s government but had no issues with all the stolen funds during and after their tenure. grin

Well this is politics, let them all expose themselves to the benefit of the people; only if all the stolen funds are recovered and the thieves put away for a very long time.

The only offense of Abacha was that he died hence all his probe of stolen funds.

raumdeuter:
How many petitions did Omokri open to investigate Jonathan Atiku and the people bankrolling him
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by stayclearofme: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Abeg, I'm at akerele in Surulere, come and meet me there. I'm begging you, in fact come along with the Mumu slave that gave birth to you so that he will witness first hand the "Itesiwaju beating" I'll unleash on you.

I will beat you on your land, your community and In your village nothing will happen and if the beating i will give you results to death then I'll compensate your parents with 25,000 naira and which I know they'll be glad to accept afterall your existence makes no sense to them.
Lol....Akerele Surulere lmao...25k that is all you can give? A whole boss! Ungrateful set of people I blame Yoruba for allowing people like you in our land. You are a disgrace to your family; I can see that you are a street urchin, Agbero that is ready to fight...that shows that you are not properly brought up, so go and give that 25k to your mother and father for their one year up keep may be they will now train you properly.
Meanwhile go back to your state and face your own useless leaders, if Afonja is bad what are you doing in Lagos...tell me your state and I will tell you how useless you are.
I live where you can never step for the rest of your life...I am miles above you. I blame your parents, only one condom or withdrawal method could have prevented your birth. slowpoke!
You are even living below poverty level. 25k is just $55 hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy poor man, I earn more than that per hour.
Oloriburuku! Very soon you will be stoned to death at Surulere stadium, armed robber!

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by CheGuevara101(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol....Akerele Surulere lmao...25k that is all you can give? A whole boss! Ungrateful set of people I blame Yoruba for allowing people like you in our land. You are a disgrace to your family; I can see that you are a street urchin, Agbero that is ready to fight...that shows that you are not properly brought up, so go and give that 25k to your mother and father for their one year up keep may be they will now train you properly.
Meanwhile go back to your state and face your own useless leaders, if Afonja is bad what are you doing in Lagos...tell me your state and I will tell you how useless you are.
I live where you can never step for the rest of your life...I am miles above you. I blame your parents, only one condom or withdrawal method could have prevented your birth. slowpoke!
You are even living below poverty level. 25k is just $55 hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy poor man, I earn more than that per hour.
Oloriburuku;

You're right you know when you said "You live where I can never step for the rest of my life"

God forbid bad thing I come and live in Mushin Olosha where you and your entire family have been staying since time immemorial.

Hungry Man like you forming posh. Before a twinkle of an eye now you'll dash to the nearest Aboki near you to order "indomie noodles hungry man size".

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by IamAtikulate: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
jneutron4000:
Your papa mumu, you praise and support Atiku with your moniker but want condemn Tinubu, Una go see hell Iyamiri
Thiefubu is a thief. If you have any evidence against Atiku, then start your petition. FYI, your thief will never rule this country. We don't trust him with our CBN vault.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by GEEBITE: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Is Tinubu the only Yoruba politician alive?
candidtalk:

No. You are the hypocrite. An unintelligent one to boot too. Which thieves are harmful the most in Nigerian politics? Those who steal the wealth of all Nigerians.

Loath Buruji Kashamu all you want but have the decency to leave the constituency he served as Senator call him out rather than you from Abia or Enugu be screaming for his execution while you don't even know or care to know the name of your own Senator in far away ala Igbo.

Same for Tinubu. His political career is limited to his leadership of Lagos as her Governor. What is therefore responsible for this lynch mob desperation for his blood by folks in Enugu, Abia, Imo, Anambra etal while federal thieves who looted the commonweath of all Nigeria are hardly mentioned?

Yorubas are not fooled. We know this is all a move to demarket and devalue Tinubu before the Nigerian electorate.

It wont work in so far as many intelligent Nigerians exist who see through the hypocrisy and know the attackers of Tinubu, like Omokri, are the same who support Atiku who stole $16 billion, with his boss OBJ, meant for power projects yet Nigeria did not gain even one megawatt of power for that huge splurge of cash.

Yoruba ronu and see this for what it is. A crude attempt to make Tinubu and Yorubas unelectable bogeymen ahead of the 2023 elections.

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by stayclearofme: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
CheGuevara101:

You're right you know when you said "You live where I can never step for the rest of my life"

God forbid bad thing I come and live in Mushin Olosha where you and your entire family have been staying since time immemorial.

Hungry Man like you forming Behind. Before a twinkle of an eye now you'll dash to the nearest Aboki near you to order "indomie noodles hungry man size".

Lol....mumu...I live where I earn in dollars!
I am not an armed robber like you. Why are u afraid of mentioning your state? Let me finish you. Dunce child from a dunce mother. Take that for a start....u can give your mother. We're omo!
Useless idiot, I know you are Ibo, your stupid leaders in the East tell me what they do with all your money? Look at Aba..where people live like pigs! What did all your Governor did? You left your wrench state to come and insult Yorubas. Your father! It will never be well with you!

2 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Gracchus: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
candidtalk:

No. You are the hypocrite. An unintelligent one to boot too. Which thieves are harmful the most in Nigerian politics? Those who steal the wealth of all Nigerians.

Loath Buruji Kashamu all you want but have the decency to leave the constituency he served as Senator call him out rather than you from Abia or Enugu be screaming for his execution while you don't even know or care to know the name of your own Senator in far away ala Igbo.

Same for Tinubu. His political career is limited to his leadership of Lagos as her Governor. What is therefore responsible for this lynch mob desperation for his blood by folks in Enugu, Abia, Imo, Anambra etal while federal thieves who looted the commonweath of all Nigeria are hardly mentioned?

Yorubas are not fooled. We know this is all a move to demarket and devalue Tinubu before the Nigerian electorate.

It wont work in so far as many intelligent Nigerians exist who see through the hypocrisy and know the attackers of Tinubu, like Omokri, are the same who support Atiku who stole $16 billion, with his boss OBJ, meant for power projects yet Nigeria did not gain even one megawatt of power for that huge splurge of cash.

Yoruba ronu and see this for what it is. A crude attempt to make Tinubu and Yorubas unelectable bogeymen ahead of the 2023 elections.
God bless you bro. You said all.. I don't know why our people are getting fooled into hiking these ibo guys attack Tinubu because they care about good governance, really, it's because of their deep hatred for anything Yoruba, that's why they poke nose into our affairs when we don't even give a ratass about whatever the hell in happening in their region. I just pity Yorubas Falling for their gimmicks, they need to understand that they might look like their friend today in the name of good governance campaign, but when the chips are down, these same guys will call them ofenmmanu, betrayal, treacherous, two faced etc. Yorubas must learn by force, never allow bloody outsiders to join in the criticism of our leaders, we are well populated enough to criticize our leaders, they should focus on their own leaders, we don't give a Bleep about what they do to their leaders... Ko nipe Ko to ye won oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by jneutron4000: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
[s][/s]
IamAtikulate:

Thiefubu is a thief. If you have any evidence against Atiku, then start your petition. FYI, your thief will never rule this country. We don't trust him with our CBN vault.
[s][/s]Idiot, the same Atiku that confessed with his mouth during the last election that the 16 billion project for electricity went down the drain. Atiku made you and your family to be in darkness is what you are shamelessly defending, you must be an idiot angry

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Leebrown(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Baba de wait

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Sunnyja: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
AristocraticMe:
A day like this will definitely come.
Even the Roman Empire fell, the Chinese Emperor was disposed......... there will come a time Tinubu's relevance will be relegated...... Power in Lagos will be shifted............. it is just a matter of time......
They are coming for you now. Online defenders, food don done.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Sunnyja: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
candidtalk:

How you are able to explain that Atiku stole money meant for power but Tinubu didn't steal money meant for Lagos State development is the greatest joke of the century.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by AristocraticMe: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sunnyja:
They are coming for you now. Online defenders, food don done.
Do i have time to defend any politician online, what is my business with that........
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by leokid866: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sunnyja:
How you are able to explain that Atiku stole money meant for power but Tinubu didn't steal money meant for Lagos State development is the greatest joke of the century.
Yes Tinubu stole Lagos money, did Lagos come to complain to you, or they told you it is your father's money, or your money shebi it is Lagos money.....let Lagos come for it itself.....or are you Lagos?
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by leokid866: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
AristocraticMe:
A day like this will definitely come.
Even the Roman Empire fell, the Chinese Emperor was disposed......... there will come a time Tinubu's relevance will be relegated...... Power in Lagos will be shifted............. it is just a matter of time......
True.....but that day is not today......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Ellie01: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Islie:

PUNCH

What about obasanjo, babangida, abdulsalam, Gowon, shonekon, atiku. All d past governors since 99' the minister's, perm secs, heads of mda's, military, multinational oil companies, banks. What about buhari, who will probe them?
Or is their own sins forgiven?

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by CheGuevara101(m): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol....mumu...I live where I earn in dollars!
I am not an armed robber like you. Why are u afraid of mentioning your state? Let me finish you. Dunce child from a dunce mother. Take that for a start....u can give your mother. We're omo!
Useless idiot, I know you are Ibo, your stupid leaders in the East tell me what they do with all your money? Look at Aba..where people live like pigs! What did all your Governor did? You let your wrench state to come and insult Afonja. Your father!

Look at poverty at the highest peak.

You stay abroad washing dishes and flipping burger and you're forming Jagabantis.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by osazsky(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
sbaks:
Mind you, I don't support corruption but I hate hypocrisy. Don't fight tinubu alone, FIGHT ALL. Don't be one-sided
yopob sported...na this one una want we southerners to vote for..tifiakwa..we rather vote for an animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo / Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" / Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.