Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe (30758 Views)

I Did Not Call For Tinubu’s Probe – House Committee Chairman Gagdi / Tribunal: Over 100 Nigerians Sign Petition Demanding Justice / Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by CheGuevara101(m): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
stayclearofme:
Rubbish... Useless Omokiri.... bastard...how did you know the content of the van? Very useless GEJ stooge...kettle call pot black. The same vagabond supporting Atiku. God punish all of una.

You're right! The content of the bullion van contain particles of your brain that's why you're not thinking right. If there's anybody that deserves the wrath of the Almighty it is a hungry pauper like you who is hell bent on being a slave and an ASSLICKER forevermore.

3 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by DMerciful(m): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
So the allocation of Lagos he stole is not from Niger Delta region ?
candidtalk:

No. You are the hypocrite. An unintelligent one to boot too. Which thieves are harmful the most in Nigerian politics? Those who steal the wealth of all Nigerians.

Loath Buruji Kashamu all you want but have the decency to leave the constituency he served as Senator call him out rather than you from Abia or Enugu be screaming for his execution while you don't even know or care to know the name of your own Senator in far away ala Igbo.

Same for Tinubu. His political career is limited to his leadership of Lagos as her Governor. What is therefore respo sible for this lynch mob desperation for his blood by folks in Enugu, Abia, Imo, Anambra etal while federal thieves who looted the commonweath of all Nogeria are hardly mentioned?

Yorubas are not fooled. We know this is all a move to demarket and devalue Tinubu before the Nigerian electorate.

It wont work in so far as many intelligent Nigerians exist who see through the hypocrisy and know the attackers of Tinubu, like Omokri, are the same who support Atiku who stole $16 billion, with his boss OBJ, meant for power projects yet Nigeria did not gain even one megawatt of power for that huge splurge of cash.

Yoruba ronu and see this for what it is. A crude attempt to make Tinubu and Yorubas unelectable bogeymen ahead of the 2023 elections.

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
DMerciful:
You know it's a fact besides he wants to be Nigeria's president so from any angle you look at it, it's a federal case. The said bullion can saga was at the eve of presidential election. This is a case of you saying leave my corruption alone

I said I am not interested in Niger delta issues. With all the money GEJ he couldn't build just a cross for ndigbo. Upon all the overwhelming support...

pls not interested Niger delta issues.

3 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by flokii: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
I am glad hypocrites like Reno Omokri, Ngige et al are showing their true nature so that Yorubas can fully wake up.

The fake pastor Reno went dumb when NDDC saga came up, Ibori's massive loot, squandered China loans for CCTV in Abuja and Lagos under his boss GEJ. The same idiat is signing petition against a world renowned and astute politician like BAT after putting millions of Nigerians in poverty.

We know what is paining them, BAT singlehandedly sent their master back to Otueke and they are afraid of a BAT presidency. We are awake and alert.

4 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by PDPdestroyer(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
CheGuevara101:

You're a liquefied natural hypocrite! You and anybody can also open petition against the sleaze in the Niger-Delta region so Allow him to Do what he's doing.

Suffering and Smiling!
Lol. Coming from a renowned bigot and Yoruba hater like you. At least you should be happy we are suffering, allow us suffer and smile in peace, it's none of your business. Tinubu didn't govern your State, charity begins at home...go and open a petition against your State governor.
Hypocrite²

3 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Charly68: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
They will still signing when the man becomes president ..yeye people..

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by CheGuevara101(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
candidtalk:

Are you insane or just an IPOBian bigot who can no longer think logically? Many of you do not even know you are overstepping your boundaries and disrespecting the integrity of the tiers of Nigerian governance.

Has Tinubu ever served at federal level aside his short stint as a Senator? Where is the petition against the NDDC crooks who stole the wealth and future of the Niger Delta region under a federal government development initiative?

The whole Nigeria wants to die on a man who, at the very worst, can only be accused of robbing Lagos meaning that all non-Lagosian should back off and mind their business.

Not so in Nigeria full of bigots and tribalistic douchebags who want the leaders of others to hang while they present chocolate and cookies to their own miscreants and thieves.

Is it Omokri who is a buttlicker of GEJ, Alison-Madueke and Atiku, probably three of the most corrupt individuals at federal level Nigeria has ever known, responsible for ruining the future of many Nigerians, who should be masterminding a petition against Tinubu of Lagos?

Yorubas should fxxcking ronu.

You wonder why they call you a slave. For how long will you continue being a slave?

12 Years a slave and still counting!

He only stole Lagos and as such no one should probe him abi?

Meaning Effcc was only set up to investigate and probe politicians who stole from only federal govt abi?

There's no difference between you and the MUMURIC man.

2 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by joefelin2345: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
candidtalk:

No. You are the hypocrite. An unintelligent one to boot too. Which thieves are harmful the most in Nigerian politics? Those who steal the wealth of all Nigerians.

Loath Buruji Kashamu all you want but have the decency to leave the constituency he served as Senator call him out rather than you from Abia or Enugu be screaming for his execution while you don't even know or care to know the name of your own Senator in far away ala Igbo.

Same for Tinubu. His political career is limited to his leadership of Lagos as her Governor. What is therefore respo sible for this lynch mob desperation for his blood by folks in Enugu, Abia, Imo, Anambra etal while federal thieves who looted the commonweath of all Nogeria are hardly mentioned?

Yorubas are not fooled. We know this is all a move to demarket and devalue Tinubu before the Nigerian electorate.

It wont work in so far as many intelligent Nigerians exist who see through the hypocrisy and know the attackers of Tinubu, like Omokri, are the same who support Atiku who stole $16 billion, with his boss OBJ, meant for power projects yet Nigeria did not gain even one megawatt of power for that huge splurge of cash.

Yoruba ronu and see this for what it is. A crude attempt to make Tinubu and Yorubas unelectable bogeymen ahead of the 2023 elections.
You are very correct. As long as their gathering is for evil & conspiracy against Tinubu, it shall not fly.Mark my words Insa Allah, it shall make Jagaban Borgu more popular & electable come 2023 if indeed he wish to contest for the position of President-08023001226

2 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by damoneymag(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
DMerciful:
I just signed the petition
please kindly share the link. I need to go and sign that petition ASAP.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by DMerciful(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Why are you diverting attention? They are calling for probe of bullion van of Tinubu you're talking about GEJ and Igbos. FOCUS my friend! Focus
MelesZenawi:

I said I am not interested in Niger delta issues. With all the money GEJ he couldn't build just a cross for ndigbo. Upon all the overwhelming support...

pls not interested Niger delta issues.

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Orubebe01: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
I just signed the petition at change.org
click this link and sign the petition too.
http://chng.it/dtFqhkPDnx
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by YemmyKamor: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
99% of those that signed the petition are from a particular region, a region that claim they are not Nigerian, I no know wetin dey pain dem,Tinubu never hold any federal post that put it region under his jurisdiction,, you just hated the guy bcus he helped send Jonathan out of the office,,,, funny enough_uncle Jonah don let go,he's even representing the Buhari abroad,,so wat is ur headache?

3 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
sbaks:
Mind you, I don't support corruption but I hate hypocrisy. Don't fight tinubu alone, FIGHT ALL. Don't be one-sided
People like you are the major problem of this country.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by DMerciful(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Be patriotic o ye Nigerians. Do something for once for your country by signing this petition

https://www.change.org/p/economic-and-financial-crimes-commission-efcc-calling-for-the-efcc-to-investigate-bola-tinubu-for-contravening-the-money-laundering-act?signed=true

damoneymag:

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by ojuu4u(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
E - rufai at work, always want go get back at a perceived enemy/opponent.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
sbaks:
Politics Sha! Is he the only one that stole? or are they being sponsored too? Who is bankrolling them? Hypocrisy thrives in Nigeria.
A lot of corrupt elements have been investigated and jailed before now including top figures like Ibori and OUK so why are you protecting Tinubu ?

3 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by ZZ22: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
The petition is still in thousands because the page to signing the petition has not been made public. Put it out in the public and watch it clock millions in minutes...
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by hopexter(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
bro4u:
See them above all saying others should be probed as well, these guys will never seize to amaze me angry angry angry

Lets be honest, Is he holding any political position? What should he be probed for, embezzlement of state funds?

2 Likes

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by CheGuevara101(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

Lol. Coming from a renowned bigot and Yoruba hater like you. At least you should be happy we are suffering, allow us suffer and smile in peace, it's none of your business. Tinubu didn't govern your State, charity begins at home...go and open a petition against your State governor.
Hypocrite²

Look at this inglorious bastard! Who's a Yoruba hater? Oponu, for your info, I have Yoruba blood cousins and relatives.

Allow you to suffer and smile in peace abi? Meaning that Fela Anikulapo Kuti was right when he sang "Suffering and Smilling".

I don't pity you because you're a lost cause, I only pity your children or would-be children for having a father whose mental slavery has skyrocketed to mount Everest.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by JorgedeToledo: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
candidtalk:

But Tinubu is not the only yoruba man. There are more qualified Yoruba men like Akinwunmi Adeshina and the likes that can contest for the presidency.

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
DMerciful:
Why are you diverting attention? They are calling for probe of bullion van of Tinubu you're talking about GEJ and Igbos. FOCUS my friend! Focus

It is almost samething. why saying deviating by saying lagos looting comes from ND oil....well I don't like to hear such statement before it will divert to insult.

If you can say that on this case, it means that one day you will tell ndigbo same thing that they are feeding fat on ND oil......which has already been said many times.

So I know when to draw out from an argument that has been a long term form of insult to igbos.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by DMerciful(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
A probe is not an indictment. It's to know if a crime has be committed wrt the bullion vans on election eve. If there is an alleged crime, it will be charged to a competent court so why all this brouhaha?
hopexter:

Lets be honest, Is he holding any political position? What should he be probed for, embezzlement of state funds?
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by DMerciful(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
I said ND in response to your comment that Tinubu only led Lagos but you cannot separate the money used in leading Lagos from the source. When Ibori was arrested and prosecuted,
even though he stole money from his ancestral
land, Westerners applauded it so what is good for Ibori should be good for Tinubu
MelesZenawi:

It is almost samething. why saying deviating by saying lagos looting comes from ND oil....well I don't like to hear such statement before it will divert to insult.

If you can say that on this case, it means that one day you will tell ndigbo same thing that they are feeding fat on ND oil......which has already been said many times.

So I know when to draw out from an argument that has been a long term form of insult to igbos.

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Orubebe01: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
click this link if you wish to sign the petition http://chng.it/rtX5KFhKz6
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by KunleyY19(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Make una continue... gringringrin
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Rajiolaade: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
rawpadgin:
I am even shocked its still just 16,000

Every sensable Nigerians should sign it asap
your ancestral lineage were & are & will remain insensible for ever in Jesus name .amen ,omo Igbo olori buruku.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
DMerciful:
I said ND in response to your comment that Tinubu only led Lagos but you cannot separate the money used in leading Lagos from the source. When Ibori was arrested and prosecuted,
even though he stole money from his ancestral
land, Westerners applauded it so what is good for Ibori should be good for Tinubu

Well noted, let EFCC do their work and bring him to justice.....but I won't like to dabble into that ND oil issues...It is an avenue for insults...

the petition has garnered enough signatory so it needs to investigated....I so hold.

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Orubebe01: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
damoneymag:

http://chng.it/rtX5KFhKz6
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by Dayvidblue: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
sbaks:
Politics Sha! Is he the only one that stole? or are they being sponsored too? Who is bankrolling them? Hypocrisy thrives in Nigeria.
Ehen, we know he is not alone. But we must start somewhere, nobody should come here and be ranting witch hunt.
Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by KunleyY19(m): 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
JorgedeToledo:

But Tinubu is not the only yoruba man. There are more qualified Yoruba men like Akinwunmi Adeshina and the likes that can contest for the presidency.

Politics don't work that way... He still needs a party and strong men to do the dirty job for him...

He his popular on the net but is he popular on the streets

Same way Jagaban has been the one doing the politics for BRF, Ambode and now Sanwo Olu and Osinbanjo...

They are all brilliant men in their own accord but they can't win election on their own...

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by wellmax(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
BAT has not openly declared his Presidential ambition, yet some people don dey piss for body.

Jagaban is their father

1 Like

Re: 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe by CheGuevara101(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
YemmyKamor:
99% of those that signed the petition are from a particular region, a region that claim they are not Nigerian, I no know wetin dey pain dem,Tinubu never hold any federal post that put it region under his jurisdiction,, you just hated the guy bcus he helped send Jonathan out of the office,,,, funny enough_uncle Jonah don let go,he's even representing the Buhari abroad,,so wat is ur headache?

Keep that your hydraulic soup mouth shut, you're just a miserable ethnic bigot.

What has Igbos got to do with the petition?

You can't do in a day without shouting Yeboo Yeboo upandan.

Inconsequential church rat like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Intels: NPA Explains Sack Of Atiku’s Company / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order / Why I Stepped Down For Atiku - Tambuwal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.