Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. (71570 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by bptc10: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nonsense talk, Did you married to him or the penis belong to you?, Devil have started sown the seed of destruction in your heart, be careful not to destroy your life.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Rasbel(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Pay back ogini? Go and have ask with his best friend too na, and maybe with your bestie's boyfriend as well. Cheers
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Omoluabi16(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
delugajackson:
frustrated male with hairy balls and a croaky voice.
guy easy now!

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by nBag(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
download Tory lanez who needs love. listen a million times you will be fine. but don't forget to leave him alone make karma fight for you.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by weIMPORT: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
lol
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by omooba969(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I came as usual to visit my bf only to meet my own best friend having sex with him.
[s]Am devastated right now. How can I pay them back? I need to hurt him advice needed.[/s]

SO WHAT??

Kíni big deal?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by stealmatic(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I came as usual to visit my bf only to meet my own best friend having sex with him.
Am devastated right now. How can I pay them back? I need to hurt him advice needed.
eeyah so sorry,I hope righteousness89 has some advice from the scripture for you,back to d matter on a serious note move on cus silence is golden,o know it's not going to be easy,I HV a situation similar to this,as we speak my baby is with another man,but she kept begging for forgiveness but HV moved on,take heart dear

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by baggy4luv(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Any relationship that starts with Zap must end with it..sorry miv on
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Topmaike007(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
Am devastated right now. How can I pay them back? I need to hurt him advice needed.
I can see that you're a madridsta pls don't shame us by having sexual intercourse with his friend because I know you 8-2 see such shit happen between them
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Djyucee1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Paying them back ll hurt you more. Please move on with your life. God saved you from a bad relationship. I have been there before. Now I'm happy with myself and life. Stay focused
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:

See this aunty fa!
Hurting then is not gonna results to anything good. You should thank God you were saved in time, assuming you husby that nigga he can't be loyal even in marriage. My kindi advice, next time don't trust friends, every body has he/her interest so be wise.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by poweredcom(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:

Deal wit it ok notin new all ye gals are all d same
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by FrankBass281(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
I feel for you
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Ajaoogbo: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
Give your life to Jesus Christ!
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Idonije8(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
delugajackson:
It doesn't take much brains to know that the person behind this account is one frustrated male with hairy balls and a croaky voice.
grin cheesy ona funny lol

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by omoadeleye(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:

Bleep your best friend boyfriend... That makes even.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by bullionman(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Na normal levels now, e de happen steady
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by zakkxx: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
c God has open your eyes to c what is coming. don't revenge you want to sleep with his best friend? they will laugh at you.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Frankcallys(m): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:

You don't need to hurt them. I know the kind of pain you a passing through right now cos I've been there twice. Been there all because am being too honest and faithful in a relationship.

My advice is... Leave and let them continue having sex since that's what they want. Leave without saying a word to either of them. Cut them out of your life and never look back.

Trust me, they will go so crazy and out of their damn minds trying to seek for your face and forgiveness. Just focus on your life and future cos I see none with a man and friend like them
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Joedanish: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Want to make money online.

Visit https://www.ewealthcreation.co.uk

It has all the latest strategies for Nigerians to earn money online.

Topics Treated include cpa, blogging, e-commerce and much more.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Snowstorm: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Move on it was never meant to be
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by fredoooooo: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
cheesy

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Analysiscorner: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
Explain in detail how you caught them. Didn't they lock the door?
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
A nigarr is behind this account
So I won't take it serious wink
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by hibeebeeking: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
You are very lucky. God just show you one of your enemies. If he came to apologize, pretend and listen to him for the sake of another relationship you will venture in. Maybe u need to adjust on something. Then pray against that kind of friendship. You don't know the good God just did for you.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by 2tec(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Just find a big black cock guy to bang you, call him when he's hitting hard, so he would hear your sweet moaning while he eats him all up
Loyalqwin:
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by ryloy: 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
will be right back
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by MrHandsome2013: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
Just let go of it please
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
go and Fu*k that your boyfriend's dad and your girlfriends dad too.

this will pain them well... and will also shock Buhari too!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by braine(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
heendrix:

There's no way you can hurt guys in retaliation except you'll want to sleep with his best friend to and guess what guys do? They'll laugh over u and still get together whilst you become the foolish one.

except you wanna kill him and spend the rest of ur life in Jail. well good luck to u cause life continues

The bitter truth!

grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by stormborn28(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
Osanoboah ooooooooo... This is wickedness at its peak..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.