Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. (71576 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by johnnychuks(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
thank God you are a real Madrid fans you will know how to win back in any decision you take!
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by humilitypays(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
heendrix:

There's no way you can hurt guys in retaliation except you'll want to sleep with his best friend to and guess what guys do? They'll laugh over u and still get together whilst you become the foolish one.

except you wanna kill him and spend the rest of ur life in Jail. well good luck to u cause life continues
op @loyaquin, this poster told you the truth.

There is no way to retaliate a man, the only thing u can do to hurt him is to attack his finances or health, those are every man's pride.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Duru009(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Is he married to you, No!!

Oh girl move on please, that's life for you !!
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by AntiWailer: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
leave the 2 of them
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by stormborn28(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
2tec:
Just find a big black cock guy to bang you, call him when he's hitting hard, so he would hear your sweet moaning while he eats him all up
kai...what did you just say
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Kewe1975(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
no long thing, dump d guy,doke ur best friend guy,papa,brother then move on. Tit 4 tat
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by ukaface(f): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sis,it's not worth it.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
na wao
babe code no work for dis one
anyway just dump ur guy and ur friend and move on
guys wey good boku
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by milkyworld(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Such is life!
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
delugajackson:
It doesn't take much brains to know that the person behind this account is one frustrated male with hairy balls and a croaky voice.
grin grin grin grin as she don say she yarn say her guy don break her account many dudes for here go don already dey hustle send pms right now.dem no care weda na guy dey behind d moniker grin
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by jojokelechi(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
MAD OOOO

Omoge mi ati padi mi iyeah! ... iyeah!
Iyeah! ... iyeahee
Oremi eeeh...
Girl why...
So many times I wonder why
Tears dey for my eyes
For so long me I no... no
Say my girl friend and my best friend
Dey play me and they no send
This na the thing way dey make me
Feel so...
I bin forgive her the other time
She was begin to be mine
I told her not to cry
That everything will be alright
But now I wonder why
It has to be this guy
This na my only best friend
If na you tell me wetin you go do
Your girl friend?
Omoge ti mo feran
Ti emi feran, ti emi fe ri.........................
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Lota007: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
God has disconnected to reconnect u and u are talking about Vengeance. U shouldn't even engage in sexual relationships if u want God to truly give u ur man
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Zetty177x: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
Go and read ur books
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Offpoint: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I came as usual to visit my bf only to meet my own best friend having sex with him.
Am devastated right now. How can I pay them back? I need to hurt him advice needed.
Pay them back by forgiving them and moving on, living like like nothing ever happened.

That's the best way to hurt those who hurt you.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by FairAdvocate(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
She was just helping you... Abi sumbori cant help her friend again??
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Skmoda360(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I came as usual to visit my bf only to meet my own best friend having sex with him.
Am devastated right now. How can I pay them back? I need to hurt him advice needed.
Do you want my advice?
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by stormborn28(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
delugajackson:
It doesn't take much brains to know that the person behind this account is one frustrated male with hairy balls and a croaky voice.
hmmmmmm....the balls are truly hairy grin grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by gracechellar(f): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
delugajackson:

So men lack feelings ba
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
Women nd der luv for d!ck grin just move on
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Yahksbiz(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
woman found in the pit with her baby ( video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj8VFj0Rlcw
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by deavicky(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
all u need is to come and do me then tell him that u did it with me.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by ashawopikin(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
so?

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by TruthHurts100: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:

Joro to Joro

grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by Aksnoopy: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lol! grin
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by goldensoul55: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Marry his father and be his stepmother .
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by kolade560: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
check my signature and see d solution.
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by wamide042(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
I think Sniper should be around N400 sha.. just buy it Along with Cold Chivita and go to his house when he’s asleep just drink it .. you will die in his house, then he would be arrested..
As simple as that..
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by PatienceJames(f): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
pay back does it worth it move on
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by kiddkash(m): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
I'm sure you'll figure something evil in that pretty head of yours
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by uthlaw: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Crownstar01:
Don't hurt him. Karma will do that for you. Just leave the guy like a shot.
which karma,na scam!
Re: I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. by culf: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:

take revenge off your mind, they don't deserve you. Its difficult but try to move on with your life.

Sorry about the betrayal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.