Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore (4809 Views)

Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by BitmapStudios: 6:14am On Aug 29, 2020
Happney65, please come help save a soul. cool
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by ugo4u: 6:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Please don't kill yourself because of a promiscuous guy trust me it's not worth. Think of the pain you'll cause your family, killing yourself won't stop the from seeing themselves.
If for anything give thanks to God for exposing them, take pride in the fact that you're a queen
put yourself together trust me you'll be glad you did. As for vengeance leave it to God and work to be a better person, the best revenge is success. Please I beg you don't take your life.
Feel free to send me a private message, if you wanna talk about it .
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by temmienewells(m): 6:26am On Aug 29, 2020
debbydams:
well is about doing bad to the guy actually.. But staying alive and happy is a great revenge sooner or leta. The idiot will pay dearly.. I dates one animal 2017 I put so much in the relationship � that I gave the fool money I supposed used for my license oo. I drained my account just to help him nd he left me.. I cried nd I almost kill myself ..i stood on my feet nd today he's begging me even his parents.. He said pastors nd alpha said m behind his misfortune nd m not o..I didn't even curse. Him what if I did. But God is fighting for me.. Now nd m happy
O kporr

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by eyeon(m): 6:42am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I was cheated on betrayed and I am forced to kill myself but I lay course on you I won't forgive you because you made me believed you loved me you destroyed my whole world � goodbye world.
Killing yourself would not change a thing... Live and recover.
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by kindlyheart: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I was cheated on betrayed and I am forced to kill myself but I lay course on you I won't forgive you because you made me believed you loved me you destroyed my whole world � goodbye world.
u wanna quit just because ur bf abi na fornication mate had sex with someone else?

it is wrong dear, endure and allow time to heal ur pain.
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2020
Tempted to msg her....... Will she respond?
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Dewvy(m): 7:04am On Aug 29, 2020
Please stay strong. It is not the end of the world, even though it may feel like it. You will get over it/him. Just give it time.
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Orubebe01: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2020
loyalqwin are you dead?
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Xmuslim: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:
don't waste that pusṣy. But if you really want to go, at least donate your organs before you exit.
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 29, 2020
debbydams:
if anybody dares chat me up na Thunder e deh find o
lol lol people!!
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by AkwaIbomMan(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2020
debbydams:
Sorry dear.. It hasn't gotten to that extent o..move on with life u will find love again m a living testimony...pls u can chat me on dz lets talk 08062502310..I'm just a female like u nd I think I can help u..pls stay alive to make that idiot pay for what he did..
NL guys go add this your number and start to dey chyke you for DM.
The OP you quoted is a male troll, he was exposed in his previous thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by EricBloodAxe: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2020
Still alive...and on nairaland

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by TROLL11: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
this homo

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by TROLL11: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2020
debbydams:
Sorry dear.. It hasn't gotten to that extent o..move on with life u will find love again m a living testimony...pls u can chat me on dz lets talk 08062510..I'm just a female like u nd I think I can help u..pls stay alive to make that idiot pay for what he did..
take it easy my guy, the guy that made tis post is a guy like u with scruffy balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by debbydams(f): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
how can I take my num � down.. M tired � already, diff num � on my whatsapp.. Otisun mi
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2020
debbydams:
how can I take my num � down.. M tired � already, diff num � on my whatsapp.. Otisun mi
modify your post and obliterate it
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by debbydams(f): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
modify your post and obliterate it
how. Pls
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2020
debbydams:
how. Pls
go back to the comment you dropped your number, below it you'll see "modify" then you click on it and do the needful
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:
just because your boyfriend cheated on you you want to die? Are you not nuts? You don't deserve to be called a Nigerian.
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Nephilim:
don't kill yourself, send me a pm, am here to love you
MuMu! you want to love Ur fellow man abi? aburo bobrisky. grin
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by debbydams(f): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
go back to the comment you dropped your number, below it you'll see "modify" then you click on it and do the needful
I did already
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2020
debbydams:
I did already
good, none will come across your number anymore.
Anyway make I be the last person to follow stroll into your WhatsApp too grin
will send a DM cool
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2020
debbydams:
but. Why is some people is so stupid I posted my. Num � to help a lady nd I got thousands of nl disturbing me on whatsapp to the extent of threatening of hacking my account because I didn't send my pictures.. Some people are just something else.. So annoying
Lol who send you before cheesy
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Nah fake account
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by debbydams(f): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Lol who send you before cheesy
I dont know o
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2020
debbydams:
I dont know o
It's obvious you don't know that there are alot of perverts here, and you come go drop your number. cheesy
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
This girl looks like someone I chat with on Instagram, I don't know if she's the one or it's someone else..
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by NobleSeed(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2020
Durentt:
it's curse and not course. You should stay alive to improve on your English. Few weeks/months/days from now, another man will come in your life and charm you. Stay alive!
hahaha savage
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Obsession4u: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2020
debbydams:
Sorry dear..

Hi,can I pm you?
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by JIMMY1393: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
debbydams:
but. Why is some people is so stupid I posted my. Num � to help a lady nd I got thousands of nl disturbing me on whatsapp to the extent of threatening of hacking my account because I didn't send my pictures.. Some people are just something else.. So annoying

Instead of you to private message her you went to post your number in a website full of hungry Hot males....na you do yourself...I doubt you are even female cos any actual female won't shot shit like posting her number casually
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by debbydams(f): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Instead of you to private message her you went to post your number in a website full of hungry Hot males....na you do yourself...I doubt you are even female cos any actual female won't shot shit like posting her number casually
ok
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by chiiraq802(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
Evolutionlove:
Shiithole population too much sef, Best of luck......

Hahaha hahahaha!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates / Lust And Love: Any Difference? / Girls; What Was Ur Reaction When U Were First Spanked By A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.