Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore (4796 Views)

Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Greensquard(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Rubbish..Abeg our population too much so no problem suit urself if u want..u wan kill urself cos of man wey go still fu.cck ur friend after they come to ur funeral,they will find the nearest place to celebrate and f.uccck shit out of eachother�and be merry and probably make some money latter in life and get married etc and u will be frying ur dumb ass in hell..safe trip tho,say hi to Adolf hitler,tell him he has fans biko.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by SawD007: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
blinking001:
The length at which you ladies can go just to seek for attention is becoming disturbing.
You need to work on your self esteem because if you dont then your after life wont be any different from your present because you'll still end up being a useless piece of shit.

NiggA calm down. You don't have it all smooth in your life too. You're really disturbed more than the Op.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
I felt this once before, you don't need to go down because someone dissapointed u

its normal human Bleep up, please move on. don't do anything stupid, revenge, suicide thoughts. this will cut your glory short, you have parents, sister, loved ones. don't terminate ur destiny because of a guy.

message me on whatsapp
and let's talk

you will heal soon
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by 1beat(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
debbydams:
well is about doing bad to the guy actually.. But staying alive and happy is a great revenge sooner or leta. The idiot will pay dearly.. I dates one animal 2017 I put so much in the relationship � that I gave the fool money I supposed used for my license oo. I drained my account just to help him nd he left me.. I cried nd I almost kill myself ..i stood on my feet nd today he's begging me even his parents.. He said pastors nd alpha said m behind his misfortune nd m not o..I didn't even curse. Him what if I did. But God is fighting for me.. Now nd m happy

so, youu want me to believe that you did nothing
you know put him case for prayer
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by debbydams(f): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
1beat:

so, youu want me to believe that you did nothing
you know put him case for prayer
seriously I didn't tho e pain me oo but I no do anything
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
If you want to do it you will have done it by now wink
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by adeboizy11(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wait before you kill yourself, ask yourself if your existence revolves around someone if yes, then you've already left at your purpose.
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Xavie(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I was cheated on betrayed and I am forced to kill myself but I lay course on you I won't forgive you because you made me believed you loved me you destroyed my whole world � goodbye world.
I understand how you feel baby girl... Please people still cherish you and adore you
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by bankulizer: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I was cheated on betrayed and I am forced to kill myself but I lay course on you I won't forgive you because you made me believed you loved me you destroyed my whole world � goodbye world.
Hi please take it easy please...No man is worth taking your life for...Biko please
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Skmoda360(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
What's this now?

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by andyanders: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Op, never hurt yourself, rather be happy you found out who your best friends are and those who pretend to love you but are your greatest enemies.

If I were you, it calls for celebration. Ask me why? You are only having a boyfriend, not yet married, and you caught him with your best female friend, goes to show you how God loves you and was able to open your eyes to see who you planned settling with and your best friend who claim to love you and you confide every secret of yours to her.

What if the devil had planted evil in her mind and she planned and poisoned you to have him, will you be alive today to even come on this forum to pour out your mind?

Rejoice and just chill with a cold drink and arrange yourself well, then pray to God to send to you your best partner. Stay out of fornication if you need God to reveal who you want to spend your life with.

Unless you and your friend are gold diggers and looking for a man to rip off. Go get some fun and allow her have him. The guy will still dumb her and look for another girl. Don't kill yourself for nothing.
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by stormborn28(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Pls for Godsake don't harm yourself... You can reach me on this number 08186873806
can I also reach you on the number too?
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Durentt:
it's curse and not course. You should stay alive to improve on your English. Few weeks/months/days from now, another man will come in your life and charm you. Stay alive!
this is wrong now grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by stormborn28(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Gokemranonymous:
I felt this once before, you don't need to go down because someone dissapointed u

its normal human Bleep up, please move on. don't do anything stupid, revenge, suicide thoughts. this will cut your glory short, you have parents, sister, loved ones. don't terminate ur destiny because of a guy.

message me on whatsapp
and let's talk

you will heal soon
thanks I will do in a moment
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by stormborn28(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
debbydams:
Sorry dear.. It hasn't gotten to that extent o..move on with life u will find love again m a living testimony...pls u can chat me on dz lets talk 08062502310..I'm just a female like u nd I think I can help u..pls stay alive to make that idiot pay for what he did..
hmmmmmm
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by debbydams(f): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
debbydams:
Sorry dear.. It hasn't gotten to that extent o..move on with life u will find love again m a living testimony.....I'm just a female like u nd I think I can help u..pls stay alive to make that idiot pay for what he did..
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by CirocBoi(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Durentt:
it's curse and not course. You should stay alive to improve on your English. Few weeks/months/days from now, another man will come in your life and charm you. Stay alive!

Lmaooooo

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by CirocBoi(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nephilim:
don't kill yourself, send me a pm, am here to love you

You are a stewpeeed man!!!!

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:

Hello beauty pls don't kill on someone that doesn't care about pls stay alive and stay healthy for the Mr Right that is coming soon..

Pls remember your parents sacrifice on you.
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by 1beat(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
debbydams:
seriously I didn't tho e pain me oo but I no do anything

hv sent you message reply me I need to ask you some questions.. bcoz I dey doubt you
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
Na money be my own issue not relationship.
Please incase you decide to do the do, please send me the money in your account.
Plssssss.

May God accept your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Aksnoopy: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Durentt:
Lol! Werey. Fvcking savage!!!
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Aksnoopy: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
debbydams:
well is about doing bad to the guy actually.. But staying alive and happy is a great revenge sooner or leta. The idiot will pay dearly.. I dates one animal 2017 I put so much in the relationship � that I gave the fool money I supposed used for my license oo. I drained my account just to help him nd he left me.. I cried nd I almost kill myself ..i stood on my feet nd today he's begging me even his parents.. He said pastors nd alpha said m behind his misfortune nd m not o..I didn't even curse. Him what if I did. But God is fighting for me.. Now nd m happy
Are you a medical practitioner?
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by debbydams(f): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Are you a medical practitioner?
yes
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Aksnoopy: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
debbydams:
yes
You finished from CMUL, right?
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by JIMMY1393: 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
debbydams:
Sorry dear.. It hasn't gotten to that extent o..move on with life u will find love again m a living testimony...pls u can chat me on dz lets talk 08062502310..I'm just a female like u nd I think I can help u..pls stay alive to make that idiot pay for what he did..

Female ko, transexual ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by alizma: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Loyalqwin:
The best revenge is to forgive, like arm from what happen and build a better and happier life for yourself. One thing I have observed in my life is that non of those who betrayed me that I have forgiven is leaving better than me.
If you commit suicide, you just agreed with them that they are better and smarter than you.
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by debbydams(f): 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Female ko, transexual ni
but. Why is some people is so stupid I posted my. Num � to help a lady nd I got thousands of nl disturbing me on whatsapp to the extent of threatening of hacking my account because I didn't send my pictures.. Some people are just something else.. So annoying

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by debbydams(f): 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
debbydams:
but. Why is some people is so stupid I posted my. Num � to help a lady nd I got thousands of nl disturbing me on whatsapp to the extent of threatening of hacking my account because I didn't send my pictures.. Some people are just something else.. So annoying
if anybody dares chat me up na Thunder e deh find o

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by poshestmina(f): 12:10am On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:

I perfectly understandable how you feel dear.
Is there a way to reach out to you aside PM's.

I want you to be my friend and sister.
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 29, 2020
YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP DOING THIS SHEET NAH. WOMEN ARE VERY MANIPULATIVE. DIS ONE IS SAYING THAT SHE WANTS TO COMMIT SUICIDE AND SOME GUYS ARE ALREADY DROPPING NUMBER. YALL THINK DAT THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE ANYONE WOULD DROP SUCIDE LETTER NI? MOST OF US HERE DONT KNOW HER SO IF SHE IS REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT IT SHE WOULD HAVE DONE IT ON WHATSAPP OR FACEBOOK WHERE SHE IS PROBABLY KNOWN BY MANY PEOPLE.
YOU DON DROP NUMBER LYK DIS NOW, YOU GO COME REACH HER HOUSE FOR QUIKIE AND SHE GO DEY KNACK U ALLEGATIONS LATER..... NA UR FAULT BABA
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Makanaki127: 1:37am On Aug 29, 2020
Durentt:
Pussy in disquise grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women / Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex / I Love Her But I Cant Deal With The Way She Talks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.