Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore (4801 Views)

Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Agbebakun22: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
stormborn28:
can I also reach you on the number too?

Yes give me a call
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Vesper(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Instead of killing yourself, y not looking unto God your creator embarassed
rmb d person u won kill yourself for, is living and u won take your own precious life.

oh dear, dont think negative

good one is coming 4u cry

1 Like

Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by UDUJ(m): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Loyalqwin:
I was cheated on betrayed and I am forced to kill myself but I lay course on you I won't forgive you because you made me believed you loved me you destroyed my whole world � goodbye world.

So because you were cheated on you want to kill yourself? You think you are too ugly and no guy will ever date you again or what? Or the guy is the only one for you in this life?

Do as it pleases you. The world needs strong willed people and needs to rid itself of weaklings.
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Nephilim: 6:21am On Sep 02, 2020
CirocBoi:

You are a stewpeeed man!!!!
you think I don't know he's fake? You must be a møron hahaha!!
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by Nephilim: 6:23am On Sep 02, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
MuMu! you want to love Ur fellow man abi? aburo bobrisky. grin
you're such an he-goaț!! Loving my fellow man not fûcking my fellow man grin
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by FGonline: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2020
TROLL11:
take it easy my guy, the guy that made tis post is a guy like u with scruffy balls
hahahaha

So many bobrisky dis days
Re: Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore by DarkCaesar(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2021
grin
debbydams:
well is about doing bad to the guy actually.. But staying alive and happy is a great revenge sooner or leta. The idiot will pay dearly.. I dates one animal 2017 I put so much in the relationship � that I gave the fool money I supposed used for my license oo. I drained my account just to help him nd he left me.. I cried nd I almost kill myself ..i stood on my feet nd today he's begging me even his parents.. He said pastors nd alpha said m behind his misfortune nd m not o..I didn't even curse. Him what if I did. But God is fighting for me.. Now nd m happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women / . / Trending: Handbag Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.