Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook (3670 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Did I Use Her As A Rebound Just Because The Relationship Lasted Two Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by Omolola1(f): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2011
Nothing is wrong with it, but then there should be undastanding btw d two parties
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by taosola(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2011
googles:

Long as the pictures are decent no harm in doing that.

but then again, some pple just jack the pictures you innocently posted and do all sort of nasty things with them. . . one really has to be careful these days mahn !

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT BUT MIND U, FACEBOOK IS WELL ORGANIZED TO D EXTENT THAT YOU HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER WHO SEE YOUR PICS ALBUM, WHO CONTRIBUTE TO UR PROFILE STATUS, ETC. SO AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, NOTHING BAD IF A RESPONSIBLE AND EVEN RELIGIOUS MARRIED WOMAN PUTS HER PICS ON FACEBOOK.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by googles: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2011
taosola:

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT BUT MIND U, FACEBOOK IS WELL ORGANIZED TO D EXTENT THAT YOU HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER WHO SEE YOUR PICS ALBUM, WHO CONTRIBUTE TO your PROFILE STATUS, ETC. SO AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, NOTHING BAD IF A RESPONSIBLE AND EVEN RELIGIOUS MARRIED WOMAN PUTS HER PICS ON FACEBOOK.

Exactly wat I used to think until I knew pple can actually jack your profile pics and do some nasty photoshop work on them. . . .I av heard and I have seen it

one really has to be careful of those you add as "friends". . geddit?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by Mobinga: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2011
@taosola Nobody is fighting with you. Must you type in Capital letters? Isn't there a CAPS LOCK key on your keyboard?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2011
ispeed:

@Mrs.Chima, ogugua88, aminalib and MzD@rkSkin

Pls tell me why you refuse to update you nairaland profile, put your real pics, your real mail and your bb pin.

After post here whenever you are going to toilet and when you are eating. i know u would not do that because we have people of highly integrity here to call you to order and i belief the moderator will not allow that. nairaland is more more organize than facebook only not well spread like.

WHAT AM SAYING ABOUT THE FACEBOOK IS NOT ABOUT CHEATING OR NOT, IS INDECENCY FOR  EVERY RESPONSIBLE HOUSEWIFE TO GO ON FACEBOOK WITH  HER BODY RAVELING CLOTHES PICTURE ON HER PROFILE.

SOME HOUSEWIFE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND THEIR HUSBAND ARE ALSO CARELESS, SO LET SOURCE BE ONLINE unclothed FOR  FUN SAKE.

Do I live for anyone on this site? I update my pic when I like.

The sooner some men let go of the invisible leash they have on women, the better. Some women are volatile and defiant because of the nonsense coming from some men, and vice versa. "Housewife". Chai. Househusband ke?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by taosola(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2011
@mobinga, it's d phone that i use to send that causes that. don't vex!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by MMM2(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2011
am not married.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by Beync(f): 1:05am On Feb 21, 2011
watever one can do on facebook, one can do the same in real life.
If u can accept nosense on facebook, the samething life.
caution need to be taken wherever.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by taosola(m): 7:50am On Feb 21, 2011
Beync:

watever one can do on facebook, one can do the same in real life.
If u can accept nosense on facebook, the samething life.
caution need to be taken wherever.

Good point!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by segunjowo(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2011
U get connected with ur loved ones on fb. however, have u watched this movie, ''You cant have 5000 friends without an enemy''? Check it out!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by Mobinga: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2011
taosola:

@mobinga, it's d phone that i use to send that causes that. don't vex!
I no dey vex oh. Enjoy cool

@op There are some cool married women on facebook too. They'll tell you they are married even when you throw advances. They'll straighten you up.
Those are decent ones. If she wants to cheat she'll cheat. But facebook just makes easier. tongue
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by Odunnu: 8:54am On Feb 21, 2011
Whose pictures should she use?mine?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by fstranger3(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2011
^^^Yes!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by Mobinga: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2011
Can you please stop stalking my life partner?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by roymary: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2011
Somebody should take ODUNNU to Momma! She looks to-go!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by fstranger3(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2011
Mobinga:

Can you please stop stalking my life partner?

I dont think you've met your life partner wink

Your case can be likened to that of Iya Jimoh who mistook a mosque for his son's house. Odunnu does not play away, she is staying local.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by Mobinga: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2011
fstranger3:

I dont think you've met your life partner wink

You case can be likened to that of Iya Jimoh who mistook a mosque for his son's house. Odunnu does not play away, she is staying local.
I know she's not cheap. Why would she hang out with a man that lives in an old womans bedroom? cool
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by ifyalways(f): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2011
What's facebook again?
LMAO!
Don't we all need a lirrrle "attenshun"?. . .when u don't get enough of it indoors,norin wrong in getting it online.
ROFL!!!
@OP,what do u mean by "wud u allow" ? All this "achikota-ekwe-onu" kind of men that feel they own the wife.So the wife has to take permission from u?Papal Bulls.Your thread wud have made sense if it was phrased as "married women wud u upload ur pictures on fbk"
Allow ko,allowance ni.
what happens when oga no "allow" and madam needs "attenshun"?kids shld stay away from marriage biz,please.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by fstranger3(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2011
^^^^

I have never needed nor sought attention

Only sick people need attention

Are you sick?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2011
ifyalways:

What's facebook again?
LMAO!
Don't we all need a lirrrle "attenshun"?. . .when u don't get enough of it indoors,norin wrong in getting it online.
ROFL!!!
@OP,what do u mean by "wud u allow" ? All this "achikota-ekwe-onu" kind of men that feel they own the wife.So the wife has to take permission from u?Papal Bulls.Your thread wud have made sense if it was phrased as "married women wud u upload your pictures on fbk"
Allow ko,allowance ni.

what happens when oga no "allow" and madam needs "attenshun"?kids shld stay away from marriage biz,please.

Preacher! cool
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sweeery, put up your picture again. I love your horse weave

grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by taosola(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2011
Odunnu:

Whose pictures should she use?mine?

May be, it depends on how both of you relate.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by KAYD007(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2011
i guess those who sees nothing wrong on what face book has become are those who are quite or rather extremely
addicted to it. As a married person,or one in a relationship or even single, to maintain your personal integrity, your detachment to it should be highly welcome.

there re females here who would rather divorce their hubby tongue or reck havoc than go a day without bookface. cry
such is their addiction. U need sweet jesus!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by taosola(m): 8:58am On Feb 22, 2011
KAYD007:

i guess those who sees nothing wrong on what face book has become are those who are quite or rather extremely
addicted to it. As a married person,or one in a relationship or even single, to maintain your personal integrity, your detachment to it should be highly welcome.

there re females here who would rather divorce their hubby tongue or reck havoc than go a day without bookface. cry

Just in a sentence sir/ma, can you please tell us the purpose of facebook or any other social network site?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2011
KAYD007:

addicted to it
. As a married person,or one in a relationship or  even single, to maintain your personal integrity, your detachment to it should be highly welcome.

there re females here who would  rather divorce   their hubby  tongue or reck havoc than go a day without bookface. cry

Guess again lol. My reason for being there is because a lot of my cousins are on the site. If I leave facebook, I'll have little contact with them as I don't take phone calls at 2am.

Hypocrisy. Men are just as capable of cheating on facebook too, in case you no know before.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by taosola(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2011
ogugua88:

Hypocrisy. Men are just as capable of cheating on facebook too, in case you no know before.

You are right! Men can cheat as well as women. But the most important thing is trust between couples.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by Omolola1(f): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2011
I don't see any wrong in it.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2011
taosola:

You are right! Men can cheat as well as women. But the most important thing is trust between couples.

cool cool cool cool cool

Those thinking women shouldn't be "allowed" to use her real pictures on facebook more than likely have a trust issue.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by MrsChima(f): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2011
My husband and I do not let Facebook come between us. I will not post any offensive pictures and neither will my husband.

IF you have trust issues, you need to work on that and not BLAME FACEBOOK for your insecurity.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by Araboy(m): 2:53am On Feb 28, 2011
I don't mind if my wife post her pictures or have friends on FB some men need to get over their insecurity and control if you can't trust someone why you get married to him/her if your woman wanna cheat she will and without FB
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by taosola(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

My husband and I do not let Facebook come between us. I will not post any offensive pictures and neither will my husband.

IF you have trust issues, you need to work on that and not BLAME FACEBOOK for your insecurity.

Gbam!!!!! I love that

Araboy:

I don't mind if my wife post her pictures or have friends on FB some men need to get over their insecurity and control if you can't trust someone why you get married to him/her if your woman wanna cheat she will and without FB

You are right man!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by Yeneks(f): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2011
Ahn ahn? WTF?!?! A woman who wants to cheat will cheat, Facebook or not. Ok yeah, there are some ladies out there who use fb as a means to display stupidity but come on, if fb did not exist, won't they cheat elsewhere?!?! My fb is filled up with pics and comments, it's left for me as a responsible lady to ignore some fools, that's why you have ignore and delete and whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Love Working Class Girls / Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract? / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.