Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook (3672 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Did I Use Her As A Rebound Just Because The Relationship Lasted Two Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by taosola(m): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2011
@Yeneks, You have a very good point. It's left to one to delete or ignore stupid comments and remove some nasty friends.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by 190: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2011
Yeneks:

Ahn ahn? WTF?!?! A woman who wants to cheat will cheat, Facebook or not. Ok yeah, there are some ladies out there who use fb as a means to display stupidity but come on, if fb did not exist, won't they cheat elsewhere?!?! My fb is filled up with pics and comments, it's left for me as a responsible lady to ignore some fools, that's why you have ignore and delete and whatever.

YOU GUD wink
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by Yeneks(f): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2011
taosola:

@Yeneks, You have a very good point. It's left to one to delete or ignore silly comments and remove some nasty friends.
190:

YOU GUD wink
Thanks smiley That's just the way I feel.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook by feel24: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2011
would tell ur wife not work on the street becos someone could say hi to her?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? / If Jonah Was A Girl.(photo) / Her Heart Belongs To The Highest Bidder, Don't Be A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.