Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory (17173 Views)

Which PFA Player Of The Year Nominee Has Directly Contributed To The Most Points / OPINION: UYO Stadia Contributed To Eagles AFCON Blushes / Should Siasia Share In Keshi's Glory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by supereagle(m): 6:32am On Feb 11, 2013
Osaze Odemwingie

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by supereagle(m): 6:35am On Feb 11, 2013
Obagoal

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by supereagle(m): 6:38am On Feb 11, 2013
Taye Taiwo

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by supereagle(m): 6:41am On Feb 11, 2013
Apam Onyekachi

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by supereagle(m): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2013
Obinna Nsofor

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by supereagle(m): 6:49am On Feb 11, 2013
CHINEDU OBASI

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Rossikk(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2013
THEY HAD THEIR CHANCE AND THEY BLEW IT.

POSTER, GET A LIFE.

5 Likes

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by oluwadare26(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2013
supereagle: Osaze Odemwingie

As 4 this one, God dissapointed him...

2 Likes

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by oluwadare26(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2013
supereagle: Obagoal

we dont need him.. Emenike is far better than him

6 Likes

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by oluwadare26(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2013
supereagle: CHINEDU OBASI
i still believe in this guy
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by 9icest: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2013
As of this moment, those guys are PAST-TENSE grin grin grin grin grin
And history will judge them as been 'TROPHILESS' Eagles grin grin grin

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Cmoyor: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2013
Yes and Yes and Yes jst dat man proposes God exposes......
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by MEILYN(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2013
chaiii their absence gave us victory......especially Osaze

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by superior1: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2013
I think Osaze and others will be humbled with Nigeria's championship, nobody is in-disposable.

2 Likes

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by OluEmmaAss: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2013
Was the team deficient in any way. We did what we couldn't do with the big stars so the reverse prophecy is uncalled for.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by usmanktg2(m): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2013
if eagles had failed, would they have contributed to the failure?
If not, why should they have contributed to the glory?

2 Likes

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by whitefairy(f): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2013
Rossikk: THEY HAD THEIR CHANCE AND THEY BLEW IT.

POSTER, GET A LIFE.
seconded

2 Likes

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by ubong560(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2013
Thank God they were not invited. These are carriers of BADLUCK to super eagles.

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2013
Their time as expired among d super eagle, dont forget God pull down the prouds and uplift d humbles

2 Likes

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by blueheart(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2013
@Op, this generation of players are hungry nd willing to learn. I feel there is more to be expected from them. With more exposure, we are looking at a new golden generation. Ur aforementioned are tired legs

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by playahP(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2013
I'm sure they were expecting eagles to fail so they would look indispensable... But I thank God for puttinng em to shame! #humbled

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Blackbody20(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2013
usmanktg2: if eagles had failed, would they have contributed to the failure?
If not, why should they have contributed to the glory?
I wonder o!
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by whitefairy(f): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2013
superior1: I think Osaze and others will be humbled with Nigeria's championship, nobody is in-disposable.
word!
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by mich2012: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2013
Gboyee4fun: Their time as expired among d super eagle, dont forget God pull down the prouds and uplift d humbles

Pls put "h" in front of "as". Are you from Ibadan?

22 Likes

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by paveinc(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2013
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH,their service are no longer needed for now
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by executinal(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2013
Osaze is already in hot soup with WBM. He is regretting seriously that had he known he could have remain calm like Martins, Taiwo, Nsofor, Apam and co.

Osaze need spiritual cleansing, Moscow Banana saga, QPR disappointment and now WBM fined him.

I am already waiting for his twitter grin grin

2 Likes

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by tpapi: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2013
Osaze wud av sabotaged dat team jus as he sabotaged siasia's job

2 Likes

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by yuzedo: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2013
Hehehehehe!

Osaze would be the most pained! Lamenting in his QPR West Brom hut, cursing the f**k outta Keshi, talkin' bout.. "F**k that man... F**k that man so much!!" angrycry

... Sorry guys, una aura no dey shine at allllllll grin cheesy
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by usmanktg2(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2013
I still love these guys, they sacrificed for the team morethan the current eagles,......

5 Likes

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by usmanktg2(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2013
I still love these guys, they sacrificed for the team morethan the current eagles,......
They rightfully deserve to be part of it

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by lorddarshwood(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2013
Even Ivory coast that came with the most complete squad was crush by un completed eagles player,I believe keshi selection was good enough

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former Chelsea Defender Gary Cahill Joins Crystal Palace / How John Fashanu Involved George Weah In First 1996 UNICEF Project In Africa / Abdullahi Shehu & Wife Welcome Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.