Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. (1741 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by youngmo001(m): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2020
My ex girlfriend broke up with me and start dating another guy simply because I don't take her out. That was last year, I was still a student...how on Earth will she expects a student to be taking her out all the time..hmm.
I pleaded with her to come back but she turn deaf on me. so I decided to stop pleading and move you...this same girl that refuses to come back to me..likes dropping me messages both on Facebook and WhatsApp...So recent I posted a picture of I and my new babe...in WhatsApp status...she saw the picture..though she told me we are cute...not knowing she has a bad mine and jealousy in her heart. She chatted up my friend...told my best friend that she I send picture of I and my new babe to her that she is planning to do me something..have warned her never to chat with me again before she kill me.
what should I do..my fellow nairaland..because this girl doesn't want to see me processing...
she likes to ask things about my ongoing life.
what should I do.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by ExBanker: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2020
I guess both of you are under 20. Ignore her. She's in love but very confused. Just ignore her

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2020
I did not study Guidance and counselling in school. I don't know how to advice you. Meet Tuface He's been there countless times.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2020
Na u dey give inconsequential people time to yarn rubbish. I for don block the person since.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by 4reala(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2020
Guy, if you cannot block her, just ignore her completely

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by youngmo001(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2020
ExBanker:
I guess both of you are under 20. Ignore her. She's in love but very confused. Just ignore her

no..she is 19 while am 22
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2020
I get threats from them exes everyday. Especially those that left when man was broke as f.
There is a jutsu I'll teach you. It's called the life and death shadow blocking jutsu.
Simply find her number.... Block
Go to facebook... Block
Go to whatsapp.... Blovk
Telegram..... Block
Nextplus....Block
Instagram..... Block
Hangout...... Block
Her friends...Block
If you have anyone as a friend who is her friend under her facebook or instagram handle.... Block
Any of your guys that knows her and speaks about her..... Block
Anyone you know that has her contact.... Block.

For the Bible says resist the devil and he will flee from you. Make she no go pour you acid. One Don threaten say I must die. How do you kill a person you don't see? Dem no dey catch mess.

9 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by Paulpak34(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2020
Make dollars through this link and withdraw your money after 10days. https://eutmoney.xyz/109838613308967/
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by ExBanker: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2020
youngmo001:

no..she is 19 while am 22
Ok. She's acting childish. She cannot do anything
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by youngmo001(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2020
MejiLoyon:
I get threats from them exes everyday. Especially those that left when man was broke as f.
There is a jutsu I'll teach you. It's called the life and death shadow blocking jutsu.
Go to facebook... Block
Go to whatsapp.... Blovk
Telegram..... Block
Nextplus....Block
Instagram..... Block
Hangout...... Block
Her friends...Block
If you have anyone as a friend who is her friend under her facebook or instagram handle.... Block

For the Bible says resist the devil and he will flee from you. Make she no go pour you acid. One Don threaten say I must die. How do you kill a person you don't see? Dem no dey catch mess.

Am thinking of blocking her all round very soon
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by Kryptonvinyl(m): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2020
No worry ursef at all.
She broke up with you, and not the other way round so does she want you to stay single forever because u were he 'EX' ? Just got about your business don't let it bother you
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by youngmo001(m): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:
No worry ursef at all.
She broke up with you, and not the other way round so does she want you to stay single forever because u were he 'EX' ? Just got about your business don't let it bother you

that's what she want..but it can't happen.

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by chocboi78(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2020
this ur jagajaga write up sef...... little wonder she doesn't want you "PROCESSING..
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by youngmo001(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2020
chocboi78:
this ur jagajaga write up sef...... little wonder she doesn't want you "PROCESSING..

can't you code typing error..
that's should be progressing.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by chocboi78(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2020
youngmo001:

can't you code typing error..
that's should be progressing.
can't you code sacarsm?....
the write up is literally littered with errors

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Even by your Moniker ..
You are a young chap..
You need proper education more then relationship..
Focus on your life goals and forget about women for now..
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by youngmo001(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2020
chocboi78:
can't you code sacarsm?....
the write up is literally littered with errors

Atleast u saw it and u understand what I meant
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by youngmo001(m): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry #Attitude #Bliv
Even by your Moniker .. You are a young chap.. You need proper education more then relationship.. Focus on your life goals and forget about women for now..

sure, that's what am doing
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by chocboi78(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2020
youngmo001:

Atleast u saw it and u understand what I meant
not an excuse for such a poor write up
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 29, 2020
youngmo001:
My ex girlfriend broke up with me and start dating another guy simply because I don't take her out. That was last year, I was still a student...how on Earth will she expects a student to be taking her out all the time..hmm.
I pleaded with her to come back but she turn deaf on me. so I decided to stop pleading and move you...this same girl that refuses to come back to me..likes dropping me messages both on Facebook and WhatsApp...So recent I posted a picture of I and my new babe...in WhatsApp status...she saw the picture..though she told me we are cute...not knowing she has a bad mine and jealousy in her heart. She chatted up my friend...told my best friend that she I send picture of I and my new babe to her that she is planning to do me something..have warned her never to chat with me again before she kill me.
what should I do..my fellow nairaland..because this girl doesn't want to see me processing...
what should I do.

Oga You are responsible for it. How will you break up and still have her contact and you went as far as posting bea pix and you really want her to see it. You could have mute her for privacy reason. Just be prayerful no one can predict a girl like this and also she might be joking reason because she knows how you will fear if you hear it.

The kind of girls people date this days eh

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by Privatepart00: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2020
youngmo001:
I pleaded with her to come back but she turn deaf on me. so I decided to stop pleading and move you...this same girl that refuses to come back to me..likes dropping me messages both on Facebook and WhatsApp...So recent I posted a picture of I and my new babe...in WhatsApp status...she saw the
picture..though she told me we are cute...not knowing she has a bad mine and jealousy in her heart. She chatted up my friend...told my best friend that she I send picture of I and my new babe to her that she is planning to do me something..have warned her never to chat with me again before she kill me.
what should I do.

Some people are not worthy to be identified as a male . You just one of them not minding you have their reproductive organ.
Vegetable is precisely better than you are .
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by youngmo001(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2020
Privatepart00:

Some people are not worthy to be identified as a male . You just one of them not minding you have their reproductive organ.
Vegetable is precisely better than you are .

The first thing that comes to my mind is...this guy is a pussy monk.
that's why your thinking smell like a rotten pussy
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by youngmo001(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2020
gaius01:

Oga You are responsible for it. How will you break up and still have her contact and you went as far as posting bea pix and you really want her to see it. You could have mute her for privacy reason. Just be prayerful no one can predict a girl like this and also she might be joking reason because she knows how you will fear if you hear it.

The kind of girls people date this days eh

I didn't post for her to see it....
and besides am not a type that block girls contact after breakup
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by TROLL11: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Go to facebook... Block
Go to whatsapp.... Blovk
Telegram..... Block
Nextplus....Block
Instagram..... Block
Hangout...... Block
Her friends...Block

blocking only aggreviates the whole shit, i swear blocking someone like me will send you to your grave earlier than necssary. there are many ways to settle then blocking
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by Aimerosa25(f): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2020
Be careful, let her not take your name somewhere, some girls now go diabolical to get what they want.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by Gpopsicle(m): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2020
youngmo001:
what should I do.

This is what you get when you don't focus on your studies. You both are not emotionally matured to handle this thing called relationship. Both of you need to redirect your focus on things that are productive.

God bless you
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by roybanjo100(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Na empty threat.... ignore the bia-tch
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by muller101(m): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2020
OP you write like a 15th century explorer. Go and work on that first.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by AmazingELixir: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2020
Op what exactly are you processing
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by Graysons: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2020
youngmo001:
what should I do.
You are a student? Secondary school student or uni Student?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2020
youngmo001:

Am thinking of blocking her all round very soon
Not just block her all round.. I do believe she knows where u stay. So what if she begins stalking u. Never underestimate a crazy woman. Report to the nearest police station or just threaten her that u have made a complaint about her to the police. All these girls that stab, remove penis, pour acid and poison how u think say them start? Use ur head
Re: My Ex Girlfriend That Left Says, She Planning To Do Me Something Bad. by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 29, 2020
youngmo001:

I didn't post for her to see it....
and besides am not a type that block girls contact after breakup
I didn't support blocking, but there are certain girls are break up they become cruel and heartless towards you . those are the kind you block ASAP no wasting time unless the break up is peaceful then you can keep her contact

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jealous Husband Kills Rival And Burns The Body In His Home (photos) / Fuckmate Needed Urgently In Asaba / Operamini's 50mb Lowered To 20mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.