Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl (60226 Views)

Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / New Updates About The Man That Rolled On Owerri Mud Over Marriage Proposal / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Chukapage(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
F00L..
Do you think I have time like you?
An 1DIOT insulted my State for no just reason and you think am quoting myself? shocked
Abeg swerve..
If am not quoting myself then it makes you a N1TWIT for assuming such.. angry
You'll choke on Ewedu and DIE...which state taaaaaaa! Onyeiberibe Egbe Elu Igwe gbagbuo gi dia Ewu... You're Neither from Anambra or Imo , you're not even From the East....This you tactics is STALE go back to Iragbiji
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Chukapage(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Na you and your village people be skull miners.
Stop being STVPID..
IF you are not an 1DIOT..
You should have known the beginning of the matter before you jumped in like a F00L.. angry
I trust Citizens of Oduanistan to do the world a favor by Mining your skull. Both you and the other Ewedurian moniker is the same person behind it. Afonja!
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chukapage:
You'll choke on Ewedu and DIE...which state taaaaaaa! Onyeiberibe Egbe Elu Igwe gbagbuo gi dia Ewu... You're Neither from Anambra or Imo , you're not even From the East....This you tactics is STALE go back to Iragbiji
Nkịta racha gị anya onye nzuzu..
Kogheriri gị ka onye egbu wara isi gba fụọ ebe a.
Onye mere gị onye na ekwu onye bụ onye Igbo?
Zuzu pụọ n'ebe a.. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by pansophist(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Cvesta:
He is a foolish man. Does he think this is zee world or American love films? Nigerian girls don't deserve this. Stop making a public foolery of your generation bro. Use a car key to propose and the foolish girl would be the one fooling herself

Real man. Odogwu. You sabi the game. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by blackgold7777(f): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Skynet45:
Fool angry . His brain needs to be removed and replaced
replace with fish brain
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by DESTROTECH(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Why na chai, ladies please be calming down now
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by benchosky(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
am sure na charm the girl use hold the man......Cos dis one no b ordinary
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by simplyOJ(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
The guys ancestors will be rolling in their graves in disappoinment right now. What manner of fukery is this, Ojukwu must hear this.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Moschino28(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Skynet45:
Fool angry . His brain needs to be removed and replaced

And replace with sand
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Xisnin(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wantedmiller:

Only headline is enough for me.

I can't even open my YouTube because of that shit.
You are not the target market.
One viral video can garner thousands of views per day.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Babara1994(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Igbo men love marriage o
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Chirowman(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
madness
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by tomdon(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
They're a couple. one of them is a blogger

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by ThatFairGuy1: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi sev grin
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by dewiseacre(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
It's the aftermath of those charmed waist beads and rings that these girls deal in...go and ask this man few days after, he'll tell you he didn't know what he was doing!
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by killbill95(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
guys, d man is under a spell, he don chop shitto that is meant for another guy��. na why d babe no gree accept him
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Dreamchaser2424(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
This one no go ever get sense oooh���
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Wuminity(f): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ehya.... I can't blame the man, I believe he is deeply/madly in love. Only God know why the girl turned him down.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Chukapage(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Nkịta racha gị anya onye nzuzu..
Kogheriri gị ka onye egbu wara isi gba fụọ ebe a.
Onye mere gị onye na ekwu onye bụ onye Igbo?
Zuzu pụọ n'ebe a.. angry
Onyeiberibe translator ga egbu ,Iga anwu onwu ike. Ewedurian using translator.... That thunder that struck Oduduwa down will strike you Oluku!
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by jamace(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by EverythingCars: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Obviously she wash put for the man to eat. The jazz is working
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by spayor(m): 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Wetn be your case? Which mumu proposal you do?
lol...i no propose oh...my gf break up with me I come dey beg her...

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by folu4real(f): 2:19am On Aug 30, 2020
joshjc:
Madness,roll on the ground to beg a lady to marry him,na him go pay bride price,buy clothes for the girl family,give her extended family different things, spend almost or more than a million for marriage, after that carry all her responsibilities for head

Are u sure or reverse is the case. For the man to roll on public floor definitely there is something he could benefit from her.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Oyolohi24: 2:22am On Aug 30, 2020
SmartProf:
Once an Idiot, always an Idiot. This man shouldn't be addressed as Mr...he is a specimen that should be kept to study foolishness. I'm sure if his father gets to see this, he wont attend his wedding even on Zoom or Skype.
O boy! you have really finished this guy from line. You sounded correct to be sincere

2 Likes

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Rahmanjargo(m): 6:21am On Aug 30, 2020
spayor:
lol...i no propose oh...my gf break up with me I come dey beg her...
You don jonze

Free her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by fantastic4lifee(m): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2020
The man is not stupid he did for acts of love, don't be surprised the woman mind stay no husband for this action she took.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2020
KASYBOY4IGBOEZE:
Man rolling on Owerri mud water to propose to a girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpRwiVhbGVQ

If U gonna propose U should make sure she's a sweet girl not a cunt�
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by spayor(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

You don jonze

Free her
I'm getting used to not talking to her or having her around...but I no lie u, I dey miss her
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Austinoiz(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2020
AmuDimpka:
I never know that we still have idiots as men. ..you can't see such guys in Douglas,Royce or MCC roads ....

....monkeys

Your wisdom deserves one bottle of Hero. For Douglas, na we dey obtain them.... No oshofree fit obtain us. They never born em papa well.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by chukemmang(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2020
Imbe*cile
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by PHOENIX12(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2020
That's foolishness

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.