Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl (60245 Views)

Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / New Updates About The Man That Rolled On Owerri Mud Over Marriage Proposal / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by GentleGiant007: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
New madness in town!

KASYBOY4IGBOEZE:
Man rolling on Owerri mud water to propose to a girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpRwiVhbGVQ
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by fredoooooo: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good one girl, don't marry a stupid man
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by pansophist(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
joshjc:
Madness,roll on the ground to beg a lady to marry him,na him go pay bride price,buy clothes for the girl family,give her extended family different things, spend almost or more than a million for marriage, after that carry all her responsibilities for head

Basically persuading a burden. A sad tale of many men

6 Likes

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nonsensical nonsense.

can't he choose another way rather than rolling in a mud, what a piggy ipobbdd ipobbian.

the girl is wicked shaa
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by mechanics(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Eyah, he really loves her.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by josilcool(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Once an Idiot, always an Idiot. This man shouldn't be addressed as Mr...he is a specimen that should be kept to study foolishness. I'm sure if his father gets to see this, he wont attend his wedding even on Zoom or Skype.

Hmmm.. specimen that should be kept to study foolishness.. Cha!

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by kalu61(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
astonished:
What a big idiot, you want to follow trend & embarrassed yourself,

He also deserve to be mob
You de sure say no bi juju
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Osanoghodua1: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
This generation is doom. There is nothing left, secret things are now foolishly done in public. Public proposal is wrong. Marriage is a private affair.

I wonder what will be left off after we are gone. The Last Trump could sound faster than we had imagined.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Osanoghodua1: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
I got married recently and never proposed to my wife, went through church procedure. Never bought engagement ring. Never bought a wine never took her out never snap a pics. It's left for stupid men to propose to their wife to be. Didn't invite people marriage was filled up, never went for honey moon,. Did it in my newly rented apartment for 1month. I warned a friend never to propose to his finacee, he went ahead in a public place. Today it's uncertain if they will marry.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by poweredcom(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Roll over a mud water of a typical olosho owerri gal shame to dat man

The man need to be whipped with a cane

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Dbarrzx: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ode...is it not obvious
Dbarrzx:
slowpoke...YOUR DAD WASTED HIS SPERM
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by chatinent: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
I cannot can. This is sheer stupidity.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by DANITEX247: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
E PAI NAM WEL WELL
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Thomthom(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Pearly255:
Their business undecided

He’ll treat infections later undecided
See as girl fine.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Samystar003:
How do we justify or explain this?
How can someone who degraded himself to this level in public and not even inner bedroom be useful to humanity.

This generation is actually becoming something else.
she don give am sometin chop
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Yemisi87: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Dee60: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
No wise woman will marry such a man!
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
wat a disgrace
u can be romantic without being stupid
i dont know why some guys cant know this
same also goes for men crying on the phone wen trying to woe a girl
it sounds foolish
i think too much consumption of zee world films is affecting the brain of some men

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'm sure another guy is even tired of fucking that her pussy very hard for free and she's the one always calling and begging to Bleep ,while this one is spending and rolling on the mud yet haven't seen her thighs . what a world.

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Officialosmo6: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
She could have collected it and return it back in private rather than disgracing the man.... More over the man shouldn't have done such a thing by rolling in mud!
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Smartiyke40: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
ebi like say the man chop the lady faeces and the thing come stock inside his skull as brain...
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by sulmeza(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
KASYBOY4IGBOEZE:
Man rolling on Owerri mud water to propose to a girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpRwiVhbGVQ
Felt so much disgust watching this.......
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Dearlord(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is not ordinary
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Peacefullove: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
focus7:
Guys should stop this madness in proposing to a lady that is embarrassing manhood.

First of all guys should stop kneeling for ladies to propose, it's not our culture. Rubbing yourself in the mud is outrageous. That how we watched one annoying video the other day of guy kneeling, prostrating, weeping and begging a lady to accept his proposal to the extent that people had to involved in running after the lady and begging her until she accept. Tell me how would such lady value the union and the man.

Before you proposed to a lady there is supposed to be pre mutual feelings, desires to come together as one, discussions related and understanding.

When you are into a lady be sure that she's into you before you proposed.

Most of these ladies are into relationship for different reason, it could for support or to use a guy to feel the space or some other reasons.

Guys should learn to treat a lady to the point that she's the one suggesting the idea of marriage between you two.

the bold grin rebound
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Queenlovely:
when the youth have brains but don't use it

I see them every day coming to seek for relationship advice online,

then what is your brain for, when your ancestors were toasting babes without asking Google or nairaland gurus

when will our boys get it right, make loads of mistake doing boyfriend and girlfriend, so you go be master for marriage. date one billion women, make errors,

but when you decide to marry the first girl that just kiss you in this world, you will be mystified by women

although it looks staged
Na to dey yab guys, I don't understand your mission!
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by executive12: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
You go girl. Stupid man.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Delightprelate(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
I can't do such
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Exodora: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Is it you people's concern that is how you people will yab him and tomorrow again we will see and hear and then watch the same thing here from some of the people yabbing him.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chukapage:
Afonja your Ibadan express way media assertions doesn't hold water focus on your skull mining debt ridden ritualist den of a region.... Still keep replying yourself we're watching you!
Na you and your village people be skull miners.
Stop being STVPID..
IF you are not an 1DIOT..
You should have known the beginning of the matter before you jumped in like a F00L.. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chukapage:
Afonja we're seeing you and your agenda to divide Igbos height of joblessness, replying yourself by yourself with different moniker ,you deserve your Stupidity and Joblessness
F00L..
Do you think I have time like you?
An 1DIOT insulted my State for no just reason and you think am quoting myself? shocked
Abeg swerve..
If am not quoting myself then it makes you a N1TWIT for assuming such.. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria / When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.