Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl (60250 Views)

Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / New Updates About The Man That Rolled On Owerri Mud Over Marriage Proposal / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by PelumiMartinx: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2020
I feel his pain from here.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Freelane33(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2020
Jargon jagabaniiiiiiiii grin grin
Rahmanjargo:

You don jonze

Free her
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Skepticus: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Btaipei:
Some girls are possessed,i have been there,the girl i kneel down begging at Rumuola Bus Stop in Ph in 2010 Uptill now she is not married, where as i have stopped making babies after 4kids.The worst is that she call me from time to time for help

And if you still helped her after her, rejecting you, then, you deserved being rejected.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by RuggedSniper: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
KASYBOY4IGBOEZE:
Man rolling on Owerri mud water to propose to a girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpRwiVhbGVQ
grin...WTF!
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by missCAPS: 2:22am On Sep 02, 2020
If this was my friend or brother, I'd cry so hard because psychiatric treatments are very expensive. Where do i start from? cry
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by dgwarri: 4:36am On Sep 02, 2020
Let this kneeling stop, a man does not kneel for a woman, its not love but mumu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.