Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl (60254 Views)

Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / New Updates About The Man That Rolled On Owerri Mud Over Marriage Proposal / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by jericco1(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2020
God forbid. This is not a man abeg
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by TemmyT002(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2020
Xisnin:
Expect more of this proposal videos as other bloggers catch up to the trick.
They are staged to make money on YouTube.

Hmmmm
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by deltateam: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2020
grin grin grin angry angry

He didn't respect his age, gender, family, his white clothes and ancestors.

Chai! When will these people get sense

We are still grieving the last one that knelt with 2 knees and was rejected.

This one took it to all time low by rolling inside water?

Is he mad? No, wait. Is it that yellow pawpaw he knelt for.

Righteousness89 ti take over.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by kolade560: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Once an Idiot, always an Idiot. This man shouldn't be addressed as Mr...he is a specimen that should be kept to study foolishness. I'm sure if his father gets to see this, he wont attend his wedding even on zoom or Skype.

Exactly what I told a friend when he told me this before reading it here.
That guy is an epitome of disgrace and embarrassment to real men.

4 Likes

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Amalekki: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2020
Inside potopoto?
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by ritapearl(f): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2020
Lol �
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Beetobee(f): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2020
I"m so sure he felt he was losing her and so decided to take a drastic step that would play on her emotions to accept his proposal. Lady's love has long dissipated.

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by greatseed: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2020
This is now the new trend. Bad drama undecided
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by optimistfeel(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2020
FOOLISHNESS @ IT PEAK...
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Coldie(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2020
This is pure foolishness though
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Danielmegg(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2020
I jus dey laugh
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Cvesta(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2020
He is a foolish man. Does he think this is zee world or American love films? Nigerian girls don't deserve this. Stop making a public foolery of your generation bro. Use a car key to propose and the foolish girl would be the one fooling herself

8 Likes

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Scarrr: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2020
cheesy
SmartProf:
Once an Idiot, always an Idiot. This man shouldn't be addressed as Mr...he is a specimen that should be kept to study foolishness. I'm sure if his father gets to see this, he wont attend his wedding even on Zoom or Skype.
cheesy ;Dhahahah u dey craze...I swear

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by georgechris402: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2020
God will punish all these small small boys wey dey fall men hand to dey propose to a woman wey no love them. Some of those girls can't accept their proposal becos they knew they have 3-5 girlfriends.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by FairAdvocate(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Jax at work
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by kolade560: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2020
This is what happens in a generation where youths suck pussy. Our fore fathers are the real men not this indomie generation. That guy in white is a stupid nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Satoshi9ja: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2020
You can't blame him...He has been enchanted.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by AngelicBeing: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Once an Idiot, always an Idiot. This man shouldn't be addressed as Mr...he is a specimen that should be kept to study foolishness. I'm sure if his father gets to see this, he wont attend his wedding even on zoom or Skype.
l concur with your post, this is stupidity raised to power 1000, the pictures below is for the guy that swarm in the mud, nonsense and Buhari angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by mikywonder(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Nwoke a ejighi anya ya
Eriela ya
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Tonyspecial(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Stupid man
olosho Why?
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by dionma: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Foolish man
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by 2cribz: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2020
I no fit do this. Na question i go ask u.if na yes or no.but not an ugly woman pls
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Austin234(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Big fool
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by adedehinbo(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2020
Some people always want to do better than others but end up doing something stupid

1 Like

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by soloehis(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2020
She has used special package on him
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by hardcore007: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2020
Mistakemaker:

How can you understand a language you don't know.. Lmao
Shut up,that is Owerri dialect..
Deal with it..
Go and deal with your stupid people and your Inferiority Complex..
Anambra are not your mates.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Roozzaay(m): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2020
Awful death to simps sad
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by mu2sa2: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2020
And it happened in the heart of ipob land! Check out the dirty environment.
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by Okpabidavid(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2020
he get courage ��� aiyaaa the lady for just pitty am for that moment ���
Re: Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl by mightyhazell: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2020
This guy is a very useless ape

just imagine the kind of embarrassment on the girl.. she suppose Sue this idiot for millions in damages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.