Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Grade The Yoruba And Igbo Relation With The British. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grade The Yoruba And Igbo Relation With The British. (5149 Views)

War After Two Days!! Newspaper Reveals Egyptian Army's Relation With Niger Coup / Buhari Moves To Strengthen Nigeria’s Relation With Iran. / Why My Relation With The 8th Senate Was Not The Best- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grade The Yoruba And Igbo Relation With The British. by OfoIgbo: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Gracchus:
You must be very stupid to think we give a ratass if you leave or not. The borders of Yoruba land are widely open for you to leave, nobody is stopping. Tell your bused to stop coming to the SW.

We have been trying. In fact, SW almajiri's supreme leader, AWO (frog in Igbo) starved 3 million women and children to death just to stop Igbos from leaving Nigeria
Re: Grade The Yoruba And Igbo Relation With The British. by MosheDayan: 4:59am On Sep 07, 2020
myobjective:

I have been to most Eastern states and I will still tell you that Yorubas are miles ahead.

Akure beats all your state capital hands down.
you overrate yourself. if Akure beats all eastern states then Akure obviously would better than Lagos my guy. I live in Lagos and I can eyes to compare. lagos is the finest state in SW so what does Akure have that can be so wonderful to beat all states in the SE? I believe you are still asleep. please wake up grin
Re: Grade The Yoruba And Igbo Relation With The British. by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 07, 2020
OfoIgbo:

We have been trying. In fact, SW almajiri's supreme leader, AWO (frog in Igbo) starved 3 million women and children to death just to stop Igbos from leaving Nigeria

No gets your facts right. He starved 3 million Igbos for committing treason and betrayal of the south. You go collect ceremonial president to play house boy to balewa. Emperor Awolowo taught you all a lesson with the stroke of a pain, never speak against the great sage ever ever again, coward.

1 Like

Re: Grade The Yoruba And Igbo Relation With The British. by OfoIgbo: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

No gets your facts right. He starved 3 million Igbos for committing treason and betrayal of the south. You go collect ceremonial president to play house boy to balewa. Emperor Awolowo taught you all a lesson with the stroke of a pain, never speak against the great sage ever ever again, coward.

We lectured him on how to take rat poison.

So three million women, children and unborn babies committed treason? AWO, the frog has really messed up with your brains.

At this rate we may teach you and your kind, the benefits of rat poison, as we taught the frog.
Re: Grade The Yoruba And Igbo Relation With The British. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
OfoIgbo:

We lectured him on how to take rat poison.

So three million women, children and unborn babies committed treason? AWO, the frog has really messed up with your brains.

At this rate we may teach you and your kind, the benefits of rat poison, as we taught the frog.

Yes you all pay the price when you support diabolical leaders

1 Like

Re: Grade The Yoruba And Igbo Relation With The British. by BigSarah(f): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
See igbos and yorubas validating what slave owners thinks of them...some people ought to be sterilized!
Re: Grade The Yoruba And Igbo Relation With The British. by marsman: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
I expected this thread to be educative, but some coconut head just couldn't resist the urge. to expose there illiteracy, by abusing and insulting one another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigeria's Oil Revenue Be Paid Out To Citizens? / Gowon Advocates Adoption Of Electoral-College For 2015 / Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.