Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears (23815 Views)

Sharif-Aminu Blasphemy: Appeal Court Postpones Hearing Of Kano Musician’s Case / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by wink2015(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
GANDOLLAR

The Kano state governor wants to start AGAIN O!

This is coming after the SANUSI EPISODE !

They will not tolerate AMOTEKUN.

But they are the first to CAST STONE before the Nigeria state.

SHARIA LAW was tolerated down south but they do not want regional policing or anything near it.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
undecided

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Evercurious(f): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Patrioticman007:
One must give kudos to the Sharia kadi in dispensing justice on the matter.
Its only a stubborn fly that will follow the corpse into the grave. The penal code states death sentence against blasphemy, and as James Bond 007 brother, you choose to blasphem, Kano hisbah arrest you, kindly enjoy you gibbet.

NB. its unislamic to Insult Jesus son of Mary, how much more the seal of prophets (p.b
.u.h).

You are an ANIMAL

9 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Queenlovely(f): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
u are enjoying ur freedom of speech,, nevertheless,, be mindful that it still has limitations...... watch what is u said against Islam,, be warn

I dey fear you,come and arrest me.

terrorist wannabe

6 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Farki: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
u enjoying ur freedom of speech.. but note that , it still has limitations o

That's rubbish, I shouldn't have to be killed for offending an imaginary Arabic so called prophet warlord. They say the same and worse about non Muslims, polytheists and atheists.

Bunch of backwards, bloodthirsty hypocrites.

8 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
So na so this guy go just die??

Because of a prophet that died long ago

Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
Why do you worry about this Judgement at the same time you're supporting execution of Muslims by Boko Haram,

I think at least they're(Muslims) reducing their population.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Evercurious(f): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
gaskiyamagana:
The man is guilty and he accepted. It is not a sin if Ganduje forgive or turn the death sentence to life imprisonment..

You are an ANIMAL
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by malakaimoscondo: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Thunder fire you and your prophet.
come to kano or northern Kaduna and say this nonsense... sir.....
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Mayng01(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
What a State!
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Evercurious(f): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
he said a lot against the prophet of God...

Which useless prophet that is dead .. Dem curse unaa to wey reason like CANNIBALS?

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Queenlovely:
"they should kill him"

why?

he insult God..

who is God?.....

Allah..... Rubbish

religion has never helped any society to grow. YES

Saudi Arabia was the first country in the world to give a robot citizenship, the robot is as stupid as the clueless mallam chasing cow in benue.

they programmed all the evil in the world into that robot. a female robot with hijab, it does not shake hands with men. robot wear burqa self, can speak 149 languages but cannot be religious tolerant

the robot was even trying to brainwash people to join islam

leave me make I talk.

Before you talk read......he insulted Mohammed.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Evercurious(f): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
u are enjoying ur freedom of speech,, nevertheless,, be mindful that it still has limitations...... watch what is u said against Islam,, be warn

Go to hell and burn there with your useless Allah.. BLOOD THIRTY DEMONS

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by teemotee: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fucck Allah angry Now what ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Farki: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
Karmatyra:
Allow Muslims deal with their own issues. Isn't the head ache enough already for you all non muslims? your shouting will not change anything,so just leave the matter. let them handle themselves biko

So when they destroy businesses for not following religious laws, violate the constitution, force others to convert and overall threaten and assault others we should just leave them? How foolish can you get?

6 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Queenlovely(f): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

so who is Mohammed.

Mohammed is equal to Allah

Jesus is equal to God

is Mohammed not the dead messenger.
ordinary messenger oh.

then what if he had insulted Allah.

piss off dumb head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by akure1stson: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:

y does he have to come to.kano or Kaduna b4 ur god can deal with him, y cant Allah just deal with him now by striking him dead, to really prove he exist, y do god need u to deal with someone that insulted his prophet

6 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by teemotee: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
stop promoting killings.. Let Allah and mohammed strike down the blasphemers by themselves undecided

7 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by izubext007: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
the useless youth of Kano who protested for his arrest will never do so against bad governance.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by lozanni(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fear those people.
If they think you have offended their religion, they will use every method, legal or illegal to descend on you.
The enlightened ones among them will keep mute for fear of the reaction of the frenzied mob.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Marine54(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
akure1stson:
is thier no punishment for bribery under sharia law?
The usless Sharia law is only ment for the poor , not for the rich.

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by malakaimoscondo: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Farki:

That's rubbish, I shouldn't have to be killed for offending an imaginary Arabic so called prophet warlord. They say the same and worse about non Muslims, polytheists and atheists.

Bunch of backwards, bloodthirsty hypocrites.

I won't argue with u....the blasphemer got what he bargained for....he reside in kano,, he knew the punish for blasphemy ,,,but he tries to dare the kano law...if not for government intervention, jungle justice would have been carried out on him....u are not on ground ,,the criminal knows he got what u want....u guys should help him pray he gets pardon from the governor..
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Evercurious(f): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Of course that your prophetbought to be insulted cos he made you all Stupid and senseless
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
figure007:
I have Muslim real friends who are not radicals but the only problem of this world is this Muslim people,their thinking is different from others,their ways is different from others,only a civilised few(5 out of 100) is cultured among them ... Imagine this useless law against blasphemy ?

Ur friends are not radicals becos they are in a liberal area..... make no mistake..... there’s no muslim in this universe, time and space that doesn’t support the killing of the young man.....

They are all the same....the day I started looking at Muslims differently was when my friend in ireland told me straightup ....that if it’s not for civilization, we can’t be friends....someone I’ve known since jss3.....

7 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by kstyle2(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
........The musician, who is a resident of Sharifai in Kano metropolis, was accused of committing blasphemy against Prophet Mohammed in a song he circulated via WhatsApp in March 2020. Irate youths burnt down his family home and led a protest to the Sharia Police, Hisbah, demanding Sharif Aminu’s death.
Someone sings a song that doesn't suit well with Muslims, they say it's blasphemy and destroy properties, sentence him to death and may even go after the said person's family but when terrorist kill in the name of Allah, no single riot. Terrorist say the do so because Allah tells them to do so. MURIC and other top Islamic odies/individuals, youths never ever take to the street in protest that Allah doesn't support such

7 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Evercurious(f): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:

DEAD PROPHET DEAD ALLAH
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by MrColdsweat: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:

Get out of my mentions.

Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Karmatyra(f): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
akure1stson:

dont forget the victim is also a Nigerian like urself, if we decide to keep quiet, may b one day u will b the next victim's of the wicked act..
I know and understand that we live in a country called Nigeria,that's why I'm so sure our shouting won't help matters,best is to be careful and pray to God not to encounter anything like this,because you will be gone! the govt is sharia itself,don't you understand.?
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Okuda(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
aremuforlife:
It's a pity, our silence is promoting another section of country to use an unconstitutional law to sentence a citizen to death for blasphemy.
If for any reason this guy is been execute by the state governor without a fair hearing through the appeal court, then, kano state should be expecting wrath of God. It will start from the state house, I don't know how it will start but it will be very brutal without mercy. Lots of blasphemists will raise.
The centre has refuse to say something because all most of the leaders are Muslims, but they forget that they setting a legacy to arm some set of people to be able to carry out their evil deeds.

shutup and stop calling God. what have you people in the south done? best believe, mark my words, this man would be executed and nothing would be done, you know why? the north are already trying to send you folks down south a message that Nigeria is an islamic state. I would bet 50k that that guy would executed.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Smartiyke40: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Irate youths burnt down his family home and led a
protest to the Sharia Police, Hisbah, demanding Sharif Aminu’s death.

A law that preaches more about violence and killing without a sense of regard to the value of human life.

Honestly, this pple are not in any way worth associating with....

I pray the young man get an appeal and granted freedom from the hands of these goddam fanatics!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by malakaimoscondo: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Evercurious:

Which useless prophet that is dead .. Dem curse unaa to wey reason like CANNIBALS?
bye,,u provoking I swear......just be mindful of what u say against Islam in public
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Thonee(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
God gives life and God takes life but one religion of piss are taking lives they cannot give for their blood sucking demon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring / Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school / American Police Officer Shoots At Man After Mistaking Sound Of Acorn For Gunshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.