Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears (23809 Views)

Sharif-Aminu Blasphemy: Appeal Court Postpones Hearing Of Kano Musician’s Case / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Evercurious(f): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
I won't argue with u....the blasphemer got what he bargained for....he reside in kano,, he knew the punish for blasphemy ,,,but he tries to dare the kano law...if not for government intervention, jungle justice would have been carried out on him....u are not on ground ,,the criminal knows he got what u want....u guys should help him pray he gets pardon from the governor..

Pardon from government and not from your god? Hmmm. Your god is really DEAD ...keep killing for IT and give IT their blood cos that all you feed on

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Harmlesspill(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Buh same Sharia is in support of releasing boko members??

No presidency to any muslem come 2023!!
They are more evil.

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Farki: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
I won't argue with u....the blasphemer got what he bargained for....he reside in kano,, he knew the punish for blasphemy ,,,but he tries to dare the kano law...if not for government intervention, jungle justice would have been carried out on him....u are not on ground ,,the criminal knows he got what u want....u guys should help him pray he gets pardon from the governor..

You won't argue because you know you are wrong. Sharia is cancer and whoever supports this crazy decision is worse than a mad man.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Jostoman: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Where is corporal lannce
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Rumxy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
This country self nawa.
You release and rehabilitate terrorists that have killed hundreds of people and then sentence someone that didnt kill a fly to death because of blasphemy.
Abeg Life jail no dey sharia law?
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by muykem: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Islam need blood.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Ykc2(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Abokki people wants to kill their brother because of a so called prophet from saudi arabia ,my question now to northern muslims can saudi people kill their
Own because because he insulted guru maharaji?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Evercurious:

Of course that your prophetbought to be insulted cos he made you all Stupid and senseless

Are u alright?? Who is this riffraff
You just jump into my mention like an !diot accusing me and insulting me at the same time.... are u sane at all...?? Did I tell u I’m a Muslim....

Queen lovely said he insulted God, i was even letting her know it not God, that it’s even mohammed.... and u rushed out of the gutter and stared insulting me.... wait.... are u sane...??
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Evercurious(f): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
bye,,u provoking I swear......just be mindful of what u say against Islam in public

BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS...KEEP SUCKUNG BLOOD COS THATS ALL WHAT KEEPS YOU BREATHING.. CANNIBALS
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by MrColdsweat: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Ur friends are not radicals becos they are in a liberal area..... make no mistake..... there’s no muslim in this universe, time and space that doesn’t support the killing of the young man.....

They are all the same....the day I started looking at Muslims differently was when my friend in ireland told me straightup ....that if it’s not for civilization, we can’t be friends....someone I’ve known since jss3.....

I've read the hadith and I can tell you that this people are animals.

They see non-muslims are low creatures, pigs.

That is why they wash their hands and feet more than 10 times in a day because they say non-muslims(kafirs) are filthy. They must clean themselves for coming in contact with us. Even their beggars wash the money we give to them because they claim we're unclean.

Do you know that, according to their prophet, it is not a criminal offense if a Muslim kills a non-muslim? That is why no single herdsmen have been prosecuted.

This people are barbarians who belong to the stone age.

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Evercurious(f): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Are u alright?? Who is this riffraff
You just jump into my mention like an !diot accusing me and insulting me at the same time.... are u sane at all...?? Did I tell u I’m a Muslim....

Queen lovely said he insulted God, i was even letting her know it not God, that it’s even mohammed.... and u rushed out of the gutter and stared insulting me.... wait.... are u sane...??

So sorry plsss.. pardon me
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by 007inc: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Patrioticman007:
One must give kudos to the Sharia kadi in dispensing justice on the matter.
Its only a stubborn fly that will follow the corpse into the grave. The penal code states death sentence against blasphemy, and as James Bond 007 brother, you choose to blasphem, Kano hisbah arrest you, kindly enjoy you gibbet.

NB. its unislamic to Insult Jesus son of Mary, how much more the seal of prophets (p.b
.u.h).
Is Mohammed a real prophet? That phedophile? Northern Muslims r potential terrorist. Until the stupid Southern Soldiers in the military n government realizes that The South n the Barbaric North.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Queenlovely:

so who is Mohammed.

Mohammed is equal to Allah

Jesus is equal to God

is Mohammed not the dead messenger.
ordinary messenger oh.

then what if he had insulted Allah.

piss off dumb head

U are poorly trained... I only pointed out to u the error in ur text... but you are too proud to to edit...... that’s how u will be rushing into conclusion....only God know how u people pass exams...
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by malakaimoscondo: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Evercurious:

Pardon from government and not from your god? Hmmm. Your god is really DEAD ...keep killing for IT and give IT their blood cos that all you feed on
I wish u guys knew the arrest and prosecution of this guy in question has stop something cruelty that would have follow after he made that blasphemous music he circulated via watsap....thank God the people were never allowed to to put justice in their own hands....thank God they were restrain....... am in kano I know what am saying..... by sha.....
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by YUSTECH3(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
If u like use your mouth to say all the rubbish esp those that are even calling themselves Muslim and the other infidel....he will be killed las las and that is it if u like invite US come....if he is not killed the crisis aftermath of it will not be easy...hmmm...in north... to live life is easy but to oblige to environmental conditions is difficult for most Nigerian...learn to be adherence to any society u meet yourself.....we all know that north are more religious background than other places in Nigerian which can never be halt
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Evercurious:

So sorry plsss.. pardon me

Well I guess I’m not too proud to apologize for insulting you even though u deserved it.....

Màbínú.......

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Evercurious(f): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Well I guess I’m not too proud to apologize for insulting you even though u deserved it.....

Màbínú.......

Lol.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Gavorche: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
I wish u guys knew the arrest and prosecution of this guy in question has stop something cruelty that would have follow after he made that blasphemous music he circulated via watsap....thank God the people were never allowed to to put justice in their own hands....thank God they were restrain....... am in kano I know what am saying..... by sha.....

please can u tell us the content of the said blasphemous music so we can at least know the gravity of his offence

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Sermwell(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
You are just another illiterate!! That Sharia law is inconsistent with the provisions of the constitution of Nigeria. Sec. 3(1) of the constitution provides that "If any other law is inconsistent with the provisions of this Constitution, this Constitution shall prevail, and that other law shall, to the extent of its inconsistency be void"

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by baby124: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
They can’t deny him appeal. He must appeal as his right. If they do and kill him then they are done for. A time will come very soon where they would need to eat their religion. Boko Haram and, the politicians and their families who cause deaths by killing and stealing are the ones according to their religion to face death.

Only a stupid corrupt governor will kill the man, because this will embolden them and Boko Haram will seize the opportunity to go after everybody. Including the governors in a short time. Sharia is controlled by Boko Haram followers Na. We wait angry

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by lexy2014: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
aremuforlife:
It's a pity, our silence is promoting another section of country to use an unconstitutional law to sentence a citizen to death for blasphemy.
If for any reason this guy is been execute by the state governor without a fair hearing through the appeal court, then, kano state should be expecting wrath of God. It will start from the state house, I don't know how it will start but it will be very brutal without mercy. Lots of blasphemists will raise.
The centre has refuse to say something because all most of the leaders are Muslims, but they forget that they setting a legacy to arm some set of people to be able to carry out their evil deeds.

Tomorrow a person like ganduje will be invited to speak at NBA conference & when some people oppose it, it will be seen as a sectional & religious persecution. But we these people sowing seeds for their own downfall tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by lamentor78(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Somebody will loot and embezzle state fund and be walking free, money that will alleviate people suffering and another will just abuse an imaginary prophet with no pictures and they are clamouring for his head, devil has really taken charge of some people thinking
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Evercurious(f): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:

Oga that is no excuse for such judgement.. haaaba;; you get conscience or should I say common sense at all? How can you think of taking a human life for a god or prophet that should have being like a father to you all.. How? You stopped outrage and decided to hang the person to death.. what's the difference? Haaa!!! Now I agree that the vod of this world has blinded your minds .. Rational reasoning is just too far and has eluded you all..

Wetin wan carry me go where people that behave and reason like animals habit? Craze do me? The small one I see for KT wey no even serious no do me? Sorry nothing and I repeat nothing fit make me go live for such place.. no liberty for one to reason like a human being.. your laws make you all reason like animals..sorry thays just the truth.GOD FORBID IT

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Shellsploit: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Its only a stubborn fly that will follow the corpse into the grave. The penal code states death sentence against blasphemy, and as James Bond 007 brother, you choose to blasphem, Kano hisbah arrest you, kindly enjoy you gibbet.

NB. its unislamic to Insult Jesus son of Mary, how much more the seal of prophets (p.b
.u.h).
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by kingxsamz(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Religion of sh!t... Very barbaric and backward religion.
*Spits... I wonder what's sane about Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by kingxsamz(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Patrioticman007:

.u.h).

Stup!d bigot...
Muhammad can lick my black ass.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by toye440: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Queenlovely:
"they should kill him"

why?

he insult God..

who is God?.....

Allah..... Rubbish

religion has never helped any society to grow. YES

Saudi Arabia was the first country in the world to give a robot citizenship, the robot is as stupid as the clueless mallam chasing cow in benue.

they programmed all the evil in the world into that robot. a female robot with hijab, it does not shake hands with men. robot wear burqa self, can speak 149 languages but cannot be religious tolerant

the robot was even trying to brainwash people to join islam

leave me make I talk.
Abeg talk, finish the matter here.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by snowball11(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
"Because of the volatile nature of Kano state,.......human right lawyers shelve the case for fear of possible attack from irate urchins! undecided

And they call that one a state? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by obyrich(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
What is Austin Njoku's interest in this case?
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Godkillbuhari(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
he said a lot against the prophet of God...
. Jihadist terrorist spotted !!! Religion in this country is a virus worse than coronavirus itself , zombie like you is fighting for one so call prophet from the Arab world.... I laugh at this stupid comment of yours .... Islam .... the religion of peace indeed
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Blackdeewhy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Killing an able man because of one dead rotten pedophile?
At least I know that Jesus died and rose again, he never defile or kill rather he condemn those who does!
He even glued the betrayals ear!
Bless those who cursed you.
And there you are condemned this 22years old man because of a mental derailed rotten prophet?...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Haruna Kuye Shot Dead In Kaduna / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) / Herbalist Defrauds Money-seeking Lagos Banker Of N2.5m (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.