Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears (23807 Views)

Sharif-Aminu Blasphemy: Appeal Court Postpones Hearing Of Kano Musician’s Case / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by gaskiyamagana: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Evercurious:

Pardon from government and not from your god? Hmmm. Your god is really DEAD ...keep killing for IT and give IT their blood cos that all you feed on
Who suck the blood of jesus, your cross Saviour?
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by gaskiyamagana: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Evercurious:

BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS...KEEP SUCKUNG BLOOD COS THATS ALL WHAT KEEPS YOU BREATHING.. CANNIBALS
I am cover by the blood of jesus Christ
How come dat blood never finish since then till now?
Besides, at the dat blood dey commot for him body, who suck am?
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by gaskiyamagana: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
007inc:

Is Mohammed a real prophet? That phedophile? Northern Muslims r potential terrorist. Until the stupid Southern Soldiers in the military n government realizes that The South n the Barbaric North.
Christcocaine at work, so displaying anti Islam is never a surprise.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by gaskiyamagana: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Evercurious:

So sorry plsss.. pardon me
I will pardon you only when you stop displaying your Ignoramusity about Islam.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Evercurious(f): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

I will pardon you only when you stop displaying your Ignoramusity about Islam.

Lol..guess you need to read up what we were discussing.. and I was never referring to you with respect to that apology. And as per my comments on Islam, I WITHDRAW NONE..

Thanks and God bless
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Evercurious(f): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

What is your problem(s)?
Which of the following are you suffering from :
ANNOYANCE, ANIMOUSITY, ANGER, ANGUISH, AGONY?
Let your pastor conduct special Sunday marathon prayer warrior session for your deliverance from any of that A before it turns you to mad.

You are no Christian.. You belong to the religion that always thirst for blood.. I can't be deceived even if you like you quote the scriptures tire after all satan dey quote scripture.. so your own no be new thing..
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by goodnews777: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
In any society where the love of God in Christ Jesus is rejected, what is left is that they embrace a religion
Of violence and coercion. If you cannot question your
faith, you are a prisoner of conscience.
The only likely reason why a leader doesn’t want to be questioned is either because they have no answers, they don’t know or they forcefully want you to accept their deliberate deception.
One thing is certain, Nigeria is on the brink of war. God Almighty has a way of intervening. No man should see themselves greater than God. Nobody can stop God.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by 007inc: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Christcocaine at work, so displaying anti Islam is never a surprise.
Na u get ur mouth, any rubbish u like , u fit use am talk
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Eagba(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
frankyychiji:
Hahaha..how? grin
there's masculine aggressiveness in your undertones
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by frankyychiji(f): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eagba:
there's masculine aggressiveness in your undertones
Hmmm. True
It's not difficult to spot an emotionally independent woman.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Eagba(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
frankyychiji:
Hmmm. True
It's not difficult to spot an emotionally independent woman.
in neyo voice. miss independent. cool but this your emotional independent nature, does come with an independent pocket?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Haruna Kuye Shot Dead In Kaduna / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) / Herbalist Defrauds Money-seeking Lagos Banker Of N2.5m (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.