Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears (23812 Views)

Sharif-Aminu Blasphemy: Appeal Court Postpones Hearing Of Kano Musician’s Case / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
Later one religious fanatics will claim islam a religion of peace.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Godkillbuhari(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
u are enjoying ur freedom of speech,, nevertheless,, be mindful that it still has limitations...... watch what is u said against Islam,, be warn
To hell with you and your Islam ..... A religion for terrorists.... quote me and die like ABBA KYARI!!!

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Eryyy92: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
I won't argue with u....the blasphemer got what he bargained for....he reside in kano,, he knew the punish for blasphemy ,,,but he tries to dare the kano law...if not for government intervention, jungle justice would have been carried out on him....u are not on ground ,,the criminal knows he got what u want....u guys should help him pray he gets pardon from the governor..
Mr /Mrs
you are an idiot, and a big fool without human sympathy. So because someone insulted a dead prophet who was also an idiot , he should be killed and a boko haram member should be pardoned. Is it what rubbish religion thought you guys? I have always known Muslims as stupid blood sucking asslickers licking the asses of a dead man from Saudi Arabia

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Austeeenxx: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
I don't see the big deal in insulting a guy that died over a thoudand years ago.
If I insult Prophet Mohammed, [SAW] all he has to do is, wake up from wherever they buried him, look for me, insult me just I have insulted him and crawl back to whatever sh ithole he was buried. I mean, this shouldn't be hard for Allah's Holy Prophet, right?

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
This country is in trouble, implementing islamic law in a so called secular state.
This country should Just split.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Kennydoc(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Patrioticman007:
One must give kudos to the Sharia kadi in dispensing justice on the matter.
Its only a stubborn fly that will follow the corpse into the grave. The penal code states death sentence against blasphemy, and as James Bond 007 brother, you choose to blasphem, Kano hisbah arrest you, kindly enjoy you gibbet.

NB. its unislamic to Insult Jesus son of Mary, how much more the seal of prophets (p.b
.u.h).

You must be confused!
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Lessel: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
frankmoney:
Honestly sometimes I agree with Nnamdi Kanu , this northerners are the ones dragging this country back
Before nko? Na now you know?
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Lessel: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
Godkillbuhari:
To hell with you and your Islam ..... A religion for terrorists.... quote me and die like ABBA KYARI!!!
Haaahaaa! I laugh like a jarkal.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by slam7000(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Its only a stubborn fly that will follow the corpse into the grave. The penal code states death sentence against blasphemy, and as James Bond 007 brother, you choose to blasphem, Kano hisbah arrest you, kindly enjoy you gibbet.

NB. its unislamic to Insult Jesus son of Mary, how much more the seal of prophets (p.b
.u.h).

Governor El Rufai has blasphemed and has insulted Jesus son of Mary. What do you say yo that? Did any Muslim speak out or condemn him?
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by ensamy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
The guy don blow at the end. He has attracted media attention . He will be aquited at the end and eventually become a star. Music sweet or not. grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by farem: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/blasphemy-musician-denied-access-to-lawyers-as-appeal-deadline-nears/?amp=1

And these terrorist generation want the church to follow CAMA when they stupidly operate illegal laws in secular Nigeria.
Is it by force that your senior god (Mohummedd) cannot fight for himself?
A god or leader that couldn't conquer death is what you want death to help out, it won't happen in Naija. Go and mark it.
Appeal or no appeal.
Remove the hand of threat and violence from isllam, many of its prisoners will break free instantly!
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Okuda:

shutup and stop calling God. what have you people in the south done? best believe, mark my words, this man would be executed and nothing would be done, you know why? the north are already trying to send you folks down south a message that Nigeria is an islamic state. I would bet 50k that that guy would executed.
He will not be executed in Jesus name...Amen

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by inumidun2010(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
ISLAM ...Religion of PEACE indeed... God will PUNISH those who brought the IDEA of SHARIA LAW to NIGERIA..
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Eagba(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
frankyychiji:
Organized religion is a tool used by religious leaders to keep people in perpetual and submission to their authority.
The worst part is, these religious leaders are not even holy themselves. You don't want to know what goes on behind the scenes.
you type and sound like a guy. ?
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by matrixme(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Where is MLS, the only enlightened northern prominent person in times like this? Why the strange silence from his quarters in this situation? If not that this is an ISLAMIC, NORTHERN, MUSLIM FAMILY affair, the rest of us down south who are deeply concerned could have been able to raise our voices but for the peculiarity involved in the case
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by JorgedeToledo: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Queenlovely:
"they should kill him"

why?

he insult God..

who is God?.....

Allah..... Rubbish

religion has never helped any society to grow. YES

Saudi Arabia was the first country in the world to give a robot citizenship, the robot is as stupid as the clueless mallam chasing cow in benue.

they programmed all the evil in the world into that robot. a female robot with hijab, it does not shake hands with men. robot wear burqa self, can speak 149 languages but cannot be religious tolerant

the robot was even trying to brainwash people to join islam

leave me make I talk. I dey vex

He only insulted mohammed. He didn't insult God.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Eagba(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
who noticed that during the period when religion was ban in Nigeria, everywhere was peaceful

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Brushstrokes20: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
Who fights for God?...
Their god must be damn powerless...
Bunch of perpetually backwards and barbaric beings!
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by ZAMANI123(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
If it were to be another person, the guy will also support the killing..so I don’t have anything to say , na there family problem....

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Pius247(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
We are losing focus on pressing issues and channeling our strengths on very irrelevant things.

All those fighting for Allah, I hope they have made their way straight with him.

I pray he made it out alive.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by TemmyT002(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
If only those things that happen in movies can happen here... You know, whereby some people break the musician out of the prison and make him hide where he will not be found for years.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
frankyychiji:
I agree with you, especially after I read Ganduje's speech on it.
It was so clear he was just making a political statement. I am expecting the governor to keep parrying appending his signature till he leaves office.
If it's a political statement as you claim then be rest assured he'll sign it. Do you know how high his stock will rise if he actually allows that sentence to be carried out? He'll be viewed as a very good defender of Muslim faith in the eyes of the unfortunate peasant citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Sonoyom(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wild Animals.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by obembet(f): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
There is no peace in Islam
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Patrioticman007:

.u.h).
Yet El-Rufai insulted him and nothing happened. Different strokes?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by luluosas(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Religion of peace indeed!
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by JorgedeToledo: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
chelsea1116:
RELIGION IS ONE OF BIGGEST PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD.

A REAL AND TRUE GOD FIGHTS FOR HIMSELF AND DELIVERS JUDGEMENT ACCORDINGLY.

HYPOCRISY AT ITS PEAK MEANWHILE THE UGLY DOLLAR GOVENOR ROAMS FREE.

Any muslim that supports this is evil.

THE ONLY RELIGION I KNOW IS LOVE.
GOD IS LOVE.

God has nothing to do with it.
It's about mohammed.
Mohammedans revere him to a fault as though he is their creator.
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Aksnoopy: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
Patrioticman007:

.u.h).
[/s] Fanatic olodo! undecided
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by legba1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
I can't imagine being of same nationalities with some folks...
Imagine a governor that was captured on motion picture pocketing millions of dollars in bribe and still in office compared to someone accused of speaking against a prophet that won't just be allowed to fight for itself...
Na wa for the north oo
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
P1PrinceKT:
Why do you worry about this Judgement at the same time you're supporting execution of Muslims by Boko Haram,

I think at least they're(Muslims) reducing their population.

You fool the fanatics r refucing the population of the sane
Re: Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears by Johnnydboy: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Okuda:

shutup and stop calling God. what have you people in the south done? best believe, mark my words, this man would be executed and nothing would be done, you know why? the north are already trying to send you folks down south a message that Nigeria is an islamic state. I would bet 50k that that guy would executed.
lolz alllow me to laugh you small...... Nigeria an islamic state i pity you...come to the south we will insult your rapist prophet countless times and nothing you can do about it.......nonsense ......Mohammed should kiss lick my ass thats what he deserves...... Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) / Herbalist Defrauds Money-seeking Lagos Banker Of N2.5m (photo) / CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.