Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body (44359 Views)

FG Bans Inter-State Movement Of COVID-19 Patients / COVID-19: Makinde Imposes Curfew On Oyo, Bans Inter-State Movement From Sunday / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by akmath: 6:55am On Aug 30, 2020
Send. me a mail or drop your phone number.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by sammysneh(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Why
It's looks spiritual
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Laboni: 7:10am On Aug 30, 2020
You have a very potent and stubborn element of the evil forces of darkness that was projected to you through a dream and cemented with what you ate in physical life, probably given to you by an agent of the forces of darkness.

So whenever you eat that particular thing in life, it keeps nourishing the element in your body, that’s why it keeps coming back after prayer and fasting because it hasn’t died yet. Stubborn elements like this can’t be banished by only prayer and simple fasting.

The only way to get rid of it is to starve it to death. No element of evil forces of darkness can survive a 72hrs starvation. So you have to do a 3 days dry fasting, I mean no food or water or anything for 3 straight days, with prayers and psalms, especially psalm 51, 3,4, 13, 27, 140 121, and 130.

The reason you need to go on a dry fasting is because, you don’t know the exact thing you ate in real life to cement whatever you ate in the dream, it could be water, food, fruit, snacks, drinks, etc. so, whenever you eat this things everyday, it keeps nourishing the element to sustain it’s potency and torment over your life. So a 3 days dry fasting will starve it to death and render it impotent then, got rid off your body via things like a pulse from a boil that will develop afterward, a very strong unusual foul mess or feaces, thick yellow or greenish, or black urine, etc.

After this prayer session, you will be liberated.

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 30, 2020
Acrofab:

bros am a born again Christian

Then you need to Give yourself more to God and to His Service irrespective of Whatever..

It's Anoiting that Breaks the Yoke! You need to get yourself under the Prayers of an Anoited Servants of God..

Send me a pm or Your WhatsApp Contact.. let's have a Word of Prayer..
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Alfather: 7:15am On Aug 30, 2020
Acrofab:
This has lasted for over 15years. It started after I ate in the dream. Have gone for tests and nothing was found out except malaria and typhoid.

Have prayed and fasted but when it seems the movements is subsiding, I found myself eating in the dream again and the movements will increase.

It is really making life unbearable to me cos the only time I don't feel the movement is when i am sleeping.
Please if you know what I can do to free kindly let me know.
please your help is needed.
see let me tell you the main truth, it witchcraft projection in your life. For you to overcome it you must pray every night
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2020
Acrofab:
This has lasted for over 15years. It started after I ate in the dream. Have gone for tests and nothing was found out except malaria and typhoid.

Have prayed and fasted but when it seems the movements is subsiding, I found myself eating in the dream again and the movements will increase.

It is really making life unbearable to me cos the only time I don't feel the movement is when i am sleeping.
Go spiritual if you can
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Ceomanchuria: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2020
Broda just go to any area in Ogun State, find IFA priest for spiritual consultation...get closer to God and pray with all ur heart
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Acrofab: 7:28am On Aug 30, 2020
greatefa1011:
Pls Email greatefa7@gmail.com let's chat asap
email sent
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Acrofab: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2020
akmath:
Send. me a mail or drop your phone number.
I sent you a private mail
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Acrofab: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2020
Chosen1984:

Then you need to Give yourself more to God and to His Service irrespective of Whatever..

It's Anoiting that Breaks the Yoke! You need to get yourself under the Prayers of an Anoited Servants of God..

Send me a pm or Your WhatsApp Contact.. let's have a Word of Prayer..
WhatsApp me on ZERO 70 THREE 51 EIGHT EIGHT 471
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Gugle: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2020
Acrofab:

I have similar issue three years ago but I am getting better. I will like you to discuss with you to see if my observations during the challenge is similar to yours and then take my remedy.
Note: Money is not involved.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2020
Acrofab:

Two things can be done here. First, deworming yourself. Secondly, look for a good witch doctor for spiritual help.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Acrofab: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2020
Easysolution:
go and get ewe akoko/ ewe iyalode and I will tell you other things.
No kobo
is involved
how can I reach you pls
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Acrofab: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2020
Gugle:

I have similar issue three years ago but I am getting better. I will like you to discuss with you to see if my observations during the challenge is similar to yours and then take my remedy.
Note: Money is not involved.
how can I reach you pls
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Acrofab: 7:54am On Aug 30, 2020
molbic:
Guy if you are really serious then check Wiseman Daniel ministry on YouTube get his WhatsApp number and explained to him your problems he will send you the type of prayers you need ,am a living testimony had an accident in the year 2000 that's 20 years ago I've been living with pain and migraine type of head ache since then but after saying the prayer he sent me last week by the grace of God the pains are gone and I've not taken painkiller since last week
can you send me his WhatsApp number
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Waterlrd: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=daddytime post=93355128]You need special deliverance cum exorcism.

The world and life is bigger than we think or know it.You need special deliverance cum exorcism.

The world and life is bigger than we think or know it.
(Quote) (Report) 117 Likes (Like) 9 Shares (Share)
I don't know when the world will grow out of ignorance, ineptness and folly .our wrong way of seeing things and believing has caused us a lot of challenges.
Can you see the number of likes and shares one is garnering from hindsighted statement made out of folly..
Gentleman, all man s' problem arises from our inability to discern & understand the consequences of our own action. The effect of our stupid behaviors creates most of humans life-long complaint. Nevertheless, Iam not doubting the existence of spiritual warfare ,but how it works and why it works should be known in order to avoid wrong perception about spirituality. This been said, this guy's case here is that of a chronic masturbator who even at the valley of pains and agony still mastorbate .
Get closer examination from him and confirm my statement.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Kemimarch16(f): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Who told u he hasn't met many of dem?
Did he tell you that?
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by daddytime(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=Waterlrd post=93378295][/quote]

Get off my mentions you dimmy
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Myer(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Acrofab:

It's times like this that expose the fallacy called religion.
After 15 years of fasting and prayer. I'm guessing you've been going for deliverance too. Yet no healing.
People needing real healing but no solution in the church and mosques.

Is it that miracles have ceased? Or my personal favorite they'll tell you, you do not have faith. grin

Afterall, God's power should overpower any other power thats triggering it and making you eat in your dreams.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Waterlrd: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2020
daddytime:

Get off my mentions you dimmy
Did you mean " dummy" sir?
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by daddytime(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2020
Waterlrd:

Did you mean " dummy" sir?

A beautiful nickname for a Dimwitted slowpoke a.k.a dummy.

1 Like

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Luu40: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2020
If you're a Muslim I can help you with a solution. It involves some recitation and a herb. If you're not, I hope you get help.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Ohraykon: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Go to any MFM church for deliverance
which mfm wey their pastor dey use police dey protect himself grin
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by professorMD1: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2020
U have been spiritually poisoned but because of ur little faith, you are afloat but about to sink. If you were a Muslim, I would have directed u on what to do. But u aren't a Muslim so u have to pay me to do the job.
Remember, spiritual purity is dependent on fasting and prayer with strong belief
Jesus made this clear when his disciples failed woefully in Matthew 17:20-21
And I see that your problem is deeper with faith and prayers.
I am but a Muslim who is granted knowledge and wisdom in the Torah, the scrolls of the prophets, Psalm, Gospels and the Qur'an and believe that all are from one God who created the universe but people make laws to create religious enmity amongst themselves and division.
So, take heed. For indeed, there is power in the scriptures and there is cure for every spiritual problem!
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by aghoghochuks: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2020
You need to see a spiritualist.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Waterlrd: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2020
daddytime:

A beautiful nickname for a Dimwitted slowpoke a.k.a dummy.
Okey!!! it has been long you know me then.
I played a role in '' fiddler on the roof'' 1970s where sun and the moon were both dummies.
So dummies is a beautiful name indeed to behold .But I guess , those who live by sun and Moon are far less qualified to be dummies. So if Iam up to such ranking, it's a pleasure. Think.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by GerogeI(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2020
Acrofab:

This is going on with a close relative, doctor have been of no help, MRI shows nothing.

But, we think its a worm. Not your ordinary everyday worms, but filaria worms. They live for about 15 years. This is same worm that causes river blindness called O. Ovulvus or Onchercerous Ovulvus. Question OP is around 15 years ago when this started, did you have any thing doing in the forests of calabar or Akwa Ibom, close to a river where you might have been bitten by black flies (similium). They carry the worm, like mosquito's carry malaria. A similar worm is also known as Loa Loa, causes what is known as Calabar swelling.

We have no fucking way to properly diagnose it in Nigeria.
When you go to labs, they focus on tests for the worms causing elephantiasis instead. If you have not taken any worm medication, the micro- filaria might be seen in your blood test, else you need antigen test. These are cutaneous worms that live just below the skin.

In my brothers case, we found that the drug Ivermectin renders the movement dormant for a few days. But the bad news is that no drug is known to kill the worms outrightly. Somebody got a Nobel prize for killing the worms with antibiotics. There is a reason they are called neglected tropical diseases.

Mind you, this is far from a professional opinion. Just a summary of my relations experience. We are not totally sure, but the crawling is interrupted by filaria worm drugs, but the adult worms soon resume their crawling.

Our focus now is local herbs that can affect the worms. I would really like to know of any local herbs that can kill the worm, if any one knows. Any very bitter leaf, can give you some relief, as the worms feed on body sugar. So stay away from sugar foods.

Please also share you experience when you try some of the things I mentioned. Truth is you need an infectious disease expert to kill these worms, maybe by surgery, but we have not found any one in Nigeria. All of the available ones focus on giving ivermectin and ask you to wait 15 years. Which is useless as I suspect the worms reproduce in the victims body.

Further, some Nigerian cultures injest some strange rare worms or their eggs as so called initiation to become witches and wizards. What I suspect happens is that the worms mature and crawl around the brain and nerves, and induce a kind of nervous system mis-firing that causes hallucination and out of body experiences, ultimately termed witch craft powers. It is a common practice in rural settings for already infected practitioners to seeds these worms into their close friends and family thinking they are doing them a favour, not knowing they are just spreading parasites. These rare worms have very similarly gnome to humans, and some ancient science suggest they might even be able to fuse into human nervous system or brain. You might have gotten the worm from someone's deliberate actions to give you so called spiritual powers.

The fact that it is used for witch craft practice locally also suggest s to me that knowledge of the herbs that can kill the worm exists locally, but this is a taboo topic people normally keep secret.

Either way, I think you have some sort of worm. If it is the particular worm I think, it is relatively harmless in the short term except for daily mild fever and fatigue, but can cause hydocele formation in the long term.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Adex2442: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2020
Goto Synagogue church of all nations. All u need is deliverance by the Holy ghost. U are not the only one who has experienced this. Goto YouTube Emmanuel TV channel and u will see countless numbers of people who got delivered from this and even something worse.

Dont listen to people telling u to goto darkness. Tanks
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Did he tell you that?

Someone who agrees that he has a spiritual problem for 15 years hasn't seen any pastor for it.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2020
sammysneh:

It's looks spiritual

There is nothing like spiritual problem.

He has mental health problem, nothing more
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Kemimarch16(f): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Someone who agrees that he has a spiritual problem for 15 years hasn't seen any pastor for it.
Did he say that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.